Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    There ya go, that brings it all under $2,000 after rebates.

You can always shop around on the case. The one I suggested offers true sound dampening material but at the cost of slightly increased temps. Most of us around here still suggest it regardless of that temp increase, as it won't make or break any build to be honest.

You can downgrade the i7 to i5 and the 16GB ram to 8GB if you desire. That's your call really, but I can see where you might want an i7/16GB ram combo in your case.

You can downgrade the 256GB SSD to 128GB, but it would be highly recommended not to. SSD space goes fast with games. Learn how to prioritize and choose what to install on your SSD(Operating system OFC) and your storage drive(The Caviar blue drive) and you won't run into any space issues for quite some time.

Peripherals are a suggestion as well, though corsair has really turned out some amazing quality products. You can honestly do whatever you want on peripherals. Just avoid razer due to quality control reasons.
    i5-3570k @ 4.6Ghz | Phanteks TC14PE | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Gigabyte GTX 1080 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    Asus Xonar Essence STX | Crucial M4 256MB | Seasonic X760 Gold | Silverstone FT02

Asus PG258Q 240Hz 24.5" | Das Keyboard 4 Pro | Logitech G502 | Audiotechnica ATH-AD900X | Blue Yeti

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceG87 View Post
    Peripherals are a suggestion as well, though corsair has really turned out some amazing quality products.
    I love their speakers and honestly I have built 4 in the past 4 months with their cases I love them so nice.

If you go with the 16GB option, go with what I suggested above. That is quality ram, with great customer support to back it while being cheap. I was actually surprised to find it on sale for $80 through amazon.
    i5-3570k @ 4.6Ghz | Phanteks TC14PE | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Gigabyte GTX 1080 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    Asus Xonar Essence STX | Crucial M4 256MB | Seasonic X760 Gold | Silverstone FT02

Asus PG258Q 240Hz 24.5" | Das Keyboard 4 Pro | Logitech G502 | Audiotechnica ATH-AD900X | Blue Yeti

Niyari, BruceG87, vindicatorx , Idrinkwhiterussians, n0cturnal , Saraghar
    Thank you guys for your help, you guys are awesome! I never thought i would find awesome people like you!
    You helped me through this hard decision!! and i really appreciate it!

If you guys play games, we should play together, let me know your Usernames!

Thanks again!