Metal Gear Solid: Rising Demo...disappointing?

I know it was just a demo/sneak peek...but did anyone else find that the new MGS is kind of straying away from what made it fun and unique? The combat seemed kinda clunky, and didn't exactly have the psuedo stealth that the previous games had. Going around cutting up robots is fun and all...but kinda feels empty =/

Its not metal gear solid game its a spin off i don't like that type of game ether but i'm not really bothered about it. i just hope they make a MSG next

I just hope this game will be ridiculously hard. I'm not expecting Metal Gear Solid (It's Metal Gear Rising, not MGS: Rising) but I'm hoping for something like the first Ninja Gaiden.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 03:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by poxyoxy View Post
    Its not metal gear solid game its a spin off i don't like that type of game ether but i'm not really bothered about it. i just hope they make a MSG next
    I think they're making two. MGS 5 and another one who's name I can't remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Random thing I overheard from the misses...it turns out they did a research on the playable characters and brought back raiden due to the fact that women supposedly don't like to play an older man.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    As was mentioned earlier, it's not Metal Gear Solid (Snake), it's Metal Gear Rising (Raiden). It's a little tough to compare them besides being set in the same world. Combat is pretty fluid once you get the hang of it, with the switch to Blade Time pretty slick and easy to pull off with some practice. Parrying is a little too clunky for my tastes, especially with how easy it was interrupt your combo to dodge in Bayonetta. I'll be picking it up for sure after a price drop. I'm much more interested in this one than DmC, but then I love most of what Platinum puts out. Those bastards are going to make me buy a Wii U.