Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    What in the nine burning hells are morochos?
    I too am morbidly curious.

However, if it turns out to be something made up in a private RP by this fella, and then talked about in public as if other people are supposed to have any clue whats being talked about... I will cut his legs off.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    I too am morbidly curious.

However, if it turns out to be something made up in a private RP by this fella, and then talked about in public as if other people are supposed to have any clue whats being talked about... I will cut his legs off.
    I'll hold him down...

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see more of the Dwarf council give us some Dwarf politics
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Absolutely. I would like to see Fenran Thaurissan proclaimed Emperor of Ironforge and Moira his regent until he is of-age. Or to see her somehow come out on-top of the current triumvirate that rules. I would like the deep divisions and tension this would cause amongst the dwarf sub-factions. I would like to see Moira rise to be something of a Alliance answer to Sylvannas- a Powerful dark chick with an underground city and way fewer moral compunctions when it comes to getting business done. Then I'd turn them against each other. I'd have Moira and her Dark Iron arcanists come up with some kind of horrendous hex/curse/seal of unbinding, that works a lot like plague but only on undead (it turns forsaken into mindless zombies, and puts their physical form into horrifying agony- the Dark Irons say it 'unshackles' their mind/sould from their undead body, rumours suggest it just puts them in too much pain to think). I want the rest of the Alliance to get uncomfortable with her methods, but undeniably in need of the progress she makes against Sylvannas' hold on the EK.

Yes I want this.

I hate that they actually didn't go with Fenran as his name and just went with Dagran II or III or whatever.
    Twas brillig

I just wish they would allow you to make a dark iron dwarf or a wildhammer dwarf during the character creation.

I would love to see Moira being written as a 'grey' Alliance leader who is both calculating and relate-able to people who always tried to please their parent but to no avail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iscalio View Post
    Those Dark Iron that did not follow Moira would not welcome her. They think little of her and her son, as Ambassador Slaghammer makes clear: "That halfbreed runt will never be my emperor!"

The three clans were allies for centuries before the War of the Three Hammers. Now that the Twilight's Hammer is more or less defeated, both Grim Batol and Shadowforge City should be liberated. A new High King to follow in Modimus Anvilmar's footsteps would be a glorious future for the dwarves, and Moira's son could be just that. Racism should not prevent it.
    That's not Racism, that's holding a group accountable for their actions.
    She really isn't a likeable character overall anyway, I mean atleast with Sylvanas, even though you know she's a complete bitch and is quite literally becoming everything she used to hate, you can still sympathize with her and see where she's coming from based on previous experiences. Moira's "Daddy issues" don't hold up against someone who's gone through hell and back.

You mean like a little patience?

Blizz is pretty determined to make her seem incompetent, you'd think nelf fans would want to give her a break before sending her into the (character)slaughterhouse again.
    Tyrande was always incompetent, Nelf fans need to go back to the Nelf WCIII RoC Campaign... (I think it's mission five where she goes and slaughters some Wardens to set Illidan free, but it's been a while)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I would love to see Moira being written as a 'grey' Alliance leader who is both calculating and relate-able to people who always tried to please their parent but to no avail.
    Warcraft already has enough characters with daddy issues :/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I don't think there is any grey to her. She is just as Dark (time will tell, but this is my gut feeling) as Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post

Tyrande was always incompetent, Nelf fans need to go back to the Nelf WCIII RoC Campaign... (I think it's mission five where she goes and slaughters some Wardens to set Illidan free, but it's been a while)
    I don't agree that this is 'incompetent'

The goal was to get Illidan out to kill demons, she did so, and he murdered Tichondrius.

Watchers are under her authority and should've yielded, she and Malfurion Put Illidan there they should've had the authority to get her out.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    I only wish that the day will come when, with the magical knowledge of Mogu refered in giving life to the stone, the dwarves can bring back to life the magnificent Magni Bronzebeard, the true King of the Dwarves of the mountains.

Once Magni is dispetrified, the sanity and good sense will reign in Ironforge, for the sake of the dwarves and the Alliance.

When that day comes, Magni will not hesitate to expel the Dark Iron clan from the lands of the Alliance and exiling his traitor daughter and his half-caste grandson out of the dwarvish lands!

These usurpers never will be made with the crown of the dwarves! Moira has sullied the Bronzebeard dynasty! Magni never had a daughter, let alone a mongrel grandchild...

War on Dark Iron! Their witchcraft not save them now! Death to those corrupt dwarves! The Horde will be their only means of escape ... if they survive the fury of the Alliance ...

You'd be shooting yourself in the foot northem.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Nah. I find her boring and annoying.
    Sounds about right. She's a destabilizing element in Ironforge simply for the sake of being a destabilizing element. Ooh, like we haven't seen that before (cough Garrosh in Wrath cough). As far as I'm concerned, Muradin and Falstad can go ahead and continue stealing the spotlight from her until Blizzard decides to stop writing all their women in Warcraft as psychopaths, conniving sociopaths, useless damsels, or otherwise crappy characters that just exist to make you appreciate the men they're tied to all the more (with maybe a handful of exceptions).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    is she a member of the horde?

if not we wont see much development unless she is also a human

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd be shooting yourself in the foot northem.
    feet? fit? i don't get it...syl? ohh do you mean sylvanas? yes I should be shooting sylvanas... or even better, I should shoot Moira at her fat head! For the Glory of the Alliance! Magni will back soon... and when he does, he will cleanse the Alliance of that Dark Iron scum...

SPOILER

MOIRA is getting AWESOMER!

15+ Year Old Account
    DAT ACCENT.

Good. I love to see some dwarven story. Especially Moira.