Question Google has an unnoticed glitch

I am having a big problem with Google.

I often use the basic search to filter my results.

For example, when I intend my search results to be in the title of the page along with a certain page number, I'll put:

allintitle: Electoral College "page 5"

The only problem is that if I do this a certain number of times, it'll giv me a CAPTCHA. I complete the CAPTCHA and it redirects me to the home page of Google. if I re-enter my search the same way I originally entered it, it'll giv me another CAPTCHA.

The only way I can actually fix this "glitch" is if I enter my filter under the Advanced Search form as opposed to completing it in basic search.

Anyone els notice this?

Do I notice it? What are you, crazy? I never go past the first 2-3 links from a standard search, let alone use the method you use.

Except in this one case for this certain google feature that I won't mention here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Do I notice it? What are you, crazy? I never go past the first 2-3 links from a standard search, let alone use the method you use.

Except in this one case for this certain google feature that I won't mention here.
    Ctrl+shift+N 4 life

OT: No idea. Have you tried emailing google/calling them? I think they used to/still may give cash awards for people who can point out big glitches in their systems.

Google pays money for proof of bugs.