10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, 35% damage buff is Huge. Good PvE addition.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Apparently people are "griefing" other players atm by not invading at all in some games.
    There will always be this kinds of people. I encountered 6 stacks in Quickplay that were using Lord of Wolves while everyone in my team was using Rose.
    Gambit was also a bit frustrating but you can also encounter people who will trade kills (in gambit).
    Good and bad, just like IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Wasn't too hyped for Lumina since Bungie keeps dishing out these exotic hand cannons constantly, but i gotta be honest this gun feels really fun to use. Actually keeping an eye on your team mates' positions and constantly popping out noble rounds feels kinda nice. Thankfully i only needed 2 games for the gambit part of the quest (Izanagis Burden is great for it). Apparently people are "griefing" other players atm by not invading at all in some games.
    Is it another 'get X handcannon kills in pvp' quest because i swear i have like 4 of those already i'm never going to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Is it another 'get X handcannon kills in pvp' quest because i swear i have like 4 of those already i'm never going to finish.
    There is a hand cannon pvp part, but its easy since your teammates can give you progress aswell and you can't lose any. Hardest part of the quest is just getting the 1 invader kill in gambit. You have to kill em within 10 seconds and before they kill anyone (Not on my watch medal).

Recently hit level cap. Faster than that of D2 launch. Difference was more fun due to variety of reward paths and still more other types of grinds to go for. Kind of funny and sad to see parts of the community complain over lack of rewards from easy open world content despite the massive QQ from launch over them being too rewarding. D1 was about on par to now.

No longer having the need to grind so much though is going to keep me low on shards for a while as I infuse my other gear up.

Dont mind the menagerie fix. That said I wish there was more incentive especially when imperials stop mattering to have a good run besides shorter time. Most of my random queue groups still cant meet the timers. That said if rewards required actually completing the events then menagerie would have as much QQ over difficulty for randoms as reckoning does.

The reintroduction of bad juju is interesting with the additional perks. I wonder though if more and older exotics are going to follow similar design mentality when it comes to perks.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2019-07-12 at 04:55 AM.

Official: D2 moving to Steam on Sept
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Official: D2 moving to Steam on Sept
    Makes sense, since buy themselves out from Activision Bungie would lose access to the Blizzard Launcher at some point.

Gotta wonder how big the offer from Epic Games was that Bungie turned down.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I got the email notification, it also will be F2P but i'd like to see how they will deal with the season pass owners etc. It's not like i'm going to ask money back but some sort of "cosmetics veteran pack" for who pre-owned the game would be a cool thing to do to reward people who believed in the game at first.

I'm planning to play it again when the switch happens. I also plan to delete everything (but exotics) and start from scratch to try to have a "new player experience" from it. I liked the gunplay and settings, but content quality was really low, especially since i'm totally uninterseted by PvP (which seems to be the focus of the game).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I got the email notification, it also will be F2P but i'd like to see how they will deal with the season pass owners etc. It's not like i'm going to ask money back but some sort of "cosmetics veteran pack" for who pre-owned the game would be a cool thing to do to reward people who believed in the game at first.

I'm planning to play it again when the switch happens. I also plan to delete everything (but exotics) and start from scratch to try to have a "new player experience" from it. I liked the gunplay and settings, but content quality was really low, especially since i'm totally uninterseted by PvP (which seems to be the focus of the game).
    Only year 1 content is free (Vanilla Destiny 2 and the first 2 DLC expansions) you'll still need to purchase everything else although the annual pass will now come with Forsaken and future DLC can be purchased individually so you don't have to get the season pass and you'll even get the current season with your purchase of Shadowkeep. You also do not need to own Forsaken to play Shadowkeep.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Only year 1 content is free (Vanilla Destiny 2 and the first 2 DLC expansions) you'll still need to purchase everything else although the annual pass will now come with Forsaken and future DLC can be purchased individually so you don't have to get the season pass and you'll even get the current season with your purchase of Shadowkeep. You also do not need to own Forsaken to play Shadowkeep.
    Since i own everything already i suppose only Shadowkeep is out. I'll probably get it when it gets on sale on Steam beacuse it just will. Meanwhile i'll have the whole game up to now to replay fully.

I'm curopus how the switch will be dealt with. Also how the game systems will change. Do we know already of something?

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    I have vanilla and next 2 dlcs, do i need to buy forsaken?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I have vanilla and next 2 dlcs, do i need to buy forsaken?
    You need to buy it to do forsaken exclusive quests and missions but you don't need if you only want to play shadowkeep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Bugg; 2019-08-18 at 05:15 AM.

Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I just recently finished vanilla D2's story. What post-Ghaul stuff, besides raiding, is worth doing before I start Curse of Osiris? I started the quest to get Drang/Sturm by accident, but what else is there?

The Curse of Osiris campaign was okay. If you wanted to you could just skip to the Forsaken campaign if you have it. The Forsaken campaign is a requirement for a few endgame activities and vendors while CoS is largely optional in terms of endgame. Much of the exotic quests require you to do stuff that you are going to do as part of endgame so best to just save those step for than.
    The extension of sorts to some aspects that was left a vague.
    Seasons in Destiny 2's Third Year
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2019-08-30 at 04:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Destiny 2: Forsaken - Complete Collection
    100$ -> 40$
    https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/pro...ete-collection
    Last edited by Bugg; 2019-08-31 at 05:50 AM.

Exotic weapons ? D2 = Diablo 2 for you OP?

Aint nothing called that in any Diablo games. You might refer to fools weapons.

edit: dude moved us all to a thread...
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2019-09-06 at 04:11 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

In Destiny? either through quests unlocked at the end of a story campaign or extremely rare random drops.

May also be Division 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kolos View Post
    I'm asking about Destiny 2
    There is a mega thread for Destiny if you need help or have questions
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Never played destiny before but I like looter shooters, I heard the game is going f2p on steam or something and is now a good time to get in and start the game?