Kind of glad I skipped this DLC by the sounds of it.

Sounds like Osiris 2.0. Nothing much at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Kind of glad I skipped this DLC by the sounds of it.

Sounds like Osiris 2.0. Nothing much at all.
    It's absolutely better than CoO, that much is for sure. But that's setting the bar rrrreeeeaaaaalllllll low.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's absolutely better than CoO, that much is for sure. But that's setting the bar rrrreeeeaaaaalllllll low.
    That's like saying Superman 64 is better than Big Rigs though.

Deleted
    I imagine that the DLC, which let's be honest it should've been called, rather than an expansion, was pretty much done by the time Bungie really started listening to community feedback, and by that time they probably couldn't have done much aside from delaying it, which also would have caused an outrage, so they were screwed either way.

People are right to be upset, just like they were right to be upset about CoO, we should expect more, we deserve more, but to give up completely on the game, or at least on it ever recovering, I think would be a shame.

I say this because I gave up on Destiny 1 when it was in a weird state, and only came back too late to be part of what was quite frankly an amazing journey. I only scratched the surface of vanilla Destiny and the Taken King, and it was only when Rise of Iron was released that I sunk my teeth into the game.

Bungie have begun to listen, as is clear by the go faster update, the exotic buffs, the alledged actual demanding grind to reach max level, escalation protocol, and so on. I'm cautiously optimistic.

I'm not saying go buy CoO and Warmind if you haven't because both are very hit and miss, but just keep it on your radar, check up on it once in a while, if there's been any new updates, how the latest DLC or expansion is because you never know.

I'd hate for other Guardians to miss out on what I missed out on.
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2018-05-09 at 07:51 PM.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/994219391997755392

Apparently walmart just leaked borderlands 3. So is it ironic if Bungie sees that and goes 'fuck' the same way Gearbox did when Overwatch was revealed before Battleborn?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/994219391997755392

Apparently walmart just leaked borderlands 3. So is it ironic if Bungie sees that and goes 'fuck' the same way Gearbox did when Overwatch was revealed before Battleborn?
    Nah because borderlands is actually a good game franchise. Bungie target a different crowd the activisionlites, they will be fine and will keep shitting out DLCs that the goldfish fanbase forgets how crap the last one was and eats it all up again

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Nah because borderlands is actually a good game franchise. Bungie target a different crowd the activisionlites, they will be fine and will keep shitting out DLCs that the goldfish fanbase forgets how crap the last one was and eats it all up again
    Or there is people who are actually happy with the game?

Believe it or not people can like something you don't and not be "fanboy's or activisonlites ect..."

Such comments are kinda childish really.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Believe it or not people can like something you don't and not be "fanboy's or activisonlites ect..."

Well nicest way of saying this if 85% really did leave then it is most certainly a small minority that are happy with it.

Yeah a lot of people enjoyed the emoji movie too. Doesnt mean its a good film or game in this case.

Yeah a lot of people enjoyed the emoji movie too. Doesnt mean its a good film or game in this case.
    Good is subjective....

- - - Updated - - -

Well nicest way of saying this if 85% really did leave then it is most certainly a small minority that are happy with it.
    True but doesn't change there is people who may be happy with it.

Even with the issues I have with Destiny, I admit there is good part's about it. Just for me they don't outweigh the bad.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

To be fair I'd love for them to just revamp the entire game.

Get chat in already. Stop with this archaic idea that everyone is going to use alternative methods. No game like this should be without proper ingame text chat.

Rework PvP and make it 8v8. I'd prefer larger teams personally with the current game modes.

Allow trading of items. Build an economy ingame. Allow trading, make Glimmer more useful and so on. Bring some form of player economy into this game.

I could probably list more but these are a few I'm just throwing around.

Good is subjective.....
    Good like how they have no faith in the people playing their game so they dont want to bother putting in in a voice chat system for a PC game in 2017/18?

That kind of good?

Good like how they have no faith in the people playing their game so they dont want to bother putting in in a voice chat system for a PC game in 2017/18?

That kind of good?
    A lack of a system doesn't define if a game is good or not for everyone. As I said good is subjective, You may not find the game good but others do.

That's kinda what subjective means.

A lack of a system doesn't define if a game is good or not for everyone. As I said good is subjective, You may not find the game good but others do.

That's kinda what subjective means.
    Sorry but a group gameplay based game with no form of communication with the group is just bad and lazy game design.

To be fair I'd love for them to just revamp the entire game.

Get chat in already. Stop with this archaic idea that everyone is going to use alternative methods. No game like this should be without proper ingame text chat.

Rework PvP and make it 8v8. I'd prefer larger teams personally with the current game modes.

Allow trading of items. Build an economy ingame. Allow trading, make Glimmer more useful and so on. Bring some form of player economy into this game.

I could probably list more but these are a few I'm just throwing around.
    I agree on all counts.

Personally I don't care if ingame chat is in because 1) I play on ps4 and 2) I have dealt with games that have it and its annoying to hear someone blast there music over voice chat just because they think its funny.
    9 times out of 10 I turn it off as soon as I get in a game.

I agree on all counts.

Personally I don't care if ingame chat is in because 1) I play on ps4 and 2) I have dealt with games that have it and its annoying to hear someone blast there music over voice chat just because they think its funny.
    9 times out of 10 I turn it off as soon as I get in a game.
    I meant text chat.

Also try Paladins. That shit you have to individually mute each player because they didn't think to put a "disable voice chat" option on PS4. Either that or create your own solo party and prio it so it overrides the game one.

Sorry but a group gameplay based game with no form of communication with the group is just bad and lazy game design.
    Yes its bad and lazy game design, That doesn't make the game itself bad.

Once again the game as a whole being good or bad is subjective.

sub·jec·tive
    səbˈjektiv/Submit
    adjective
    based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.
    For Console the system didn't matter because PS4/XB1 has a party system people will likely use. But yes it was dumb to not have it on PC.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant text chat.

Also try Paladins. That shit you have to individually mute each player because they didn't think to put a "disable voice chat" option on PS4. Either that or create your own solo party and prio it so it overrides the game one.
    Meh as I said I play on PS4 so text chat is actually useless for me. I tried it in DCUO and it's just a pain in the ass to do on a controller. Ya I had to do the same when I played paladin's but normally I am in my own party anyway.

Yes its bad and lazy game design, That doesn't make the game itself bad.

Once again the game as a whole being good or bad is subjective.

For Console the system didn't matter because PS4/XB1 has a party system people will likely use. But yes it was dumb to not have it on PC.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh as I said I play on PS4 so text chat is actually useless for me. I tried it in DCUO and it's just a pain in the ass to do on a controller. Ya I had to do the same when I played paladin's but normally I am in my own party anyway.
    well most people who are not just trying to argue on a forum would agree the game is bad. So yes opinion is subjective, thanks for that insightful titbit. But when nearly 90% of people playing the game leave in the first few months, that says a lot.

well most people who are not just trying to argue on a forum would agree the game is bad. So yes opinion is subjective, thanks for that insightful titbit. But when nearly 90% of people playing the game leave in the first few months, that says a lot.
    It does say a lot it says 90% of the playerbase left.

Wow has had over 100 million accounts made, 99% of them not being around anymore doesn't make it good or bad.

IMO Destiny 2 is a slightly above average game but that's just my opinion.

It does say a lot it says 90% of the playerbase left.

Wow has had over 100 million accounts made, 99% of them not being around anymore doesn't make it good or bad.

IMO Destiny 2 is a slightly above average game but that's just my opinion.
    And if destiny 2 lasts for 14 years like WoW does then you might have a point