Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    OMG you lose 216 Agi/Str/Int and get 340 Crit instead end of the world let's write angry letters to Blizzard!!!
    Crit isn't nice for everyone. Might aswell just have given everyone mastery instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebmyers View Post
    Crit isn't nice for everyone. Might aswell just have given everyone mastery instead.
    Definitely.

Mastery isn't nice for everyone either. You can take any stat and find a spec for which it sucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalmah View Post
    Mastery isn't nice for everyone either. You can take any stat and find a spec for which it sucks.
    Except for the primary stat, they could have made it 340 Int/Agi.

Primary stat and the additional effect would have been nice.

Primary stats are good for everyone, and the proc effects seem like a good match for 3% crit.

Course as a Fury warrior crit is just about on par with Strength for me, so I don't mind too much.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Edit: Ignore my post, I derped. x_x

such a shame though, orange is the new epic thanks to blizz in mop

The main strength of the Meta Gems are their Procs. The stats are just a small bonus.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Atomsk69 View Post
    I fail to see how the colour of the item has any relation to its use or the enjoyment you have in obtaining it.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomsk69 View Post
    Two gems have been made in MoP through cool questchains, and suddenly the game is ruined! My god blizzard, the travesty! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!