Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wow (heh), you guys are all pretty creative! Not me, I'm afraid. I live in Jacksonville, FL and, at the time, had a Corvette; hence, Jaxvette. Alts are Jax + class. Rl name is Bill, so Billjax on forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Zael" sounded nice in my head. "Sin" means "blood" in Thalassian, which felt appropriate. "O" sounded like a more masculine way to round it off than "a," so yeah. Zaelsino.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... when i was little, i liked a lot bayblade, in i liked the guy who had Drasil, he's name was Max so i started using Max as my own nickname, then i watched Yu-gi-oh and saw Maximilian Pegasus, and i liked that name but IMHO that name is way too long, so i toke out the "mi" from the name and stayed with Maxilian

Deleted
    Well, it all started back in 2006 when I made my first female character. I had issues finding a cool feminine name for my pixel toon, so I googled a bit and found a picture of a missile launcher, more specifically a Javelin. After bad grammar took it's toll on the name I eventually ended up with Jeavline. Which sounds like a really girly name. Anyways, shortly after I made the character boys and guys in-game started to chat with me and give me free stuff for no apparent reason. I'm not stupid so I understod that they thought I was a girl. I roll'd with that and now all my characters are female and named Jeavline/Javlin/Javelin etc. A guy gotta do what a girl gotta do.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    I think your name is pretty original tbh.
    Why thank you

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Why thank you
    You're most welcome

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically used the taunts I remember when playing Tiggy(Chase) in Primary School, and saying stuff like "Nananana can't catch me." But Nana didn't look right, so i put an R in there. For WC3, it was typed out naRna, and so that has been what I go by on the internet. For my current toon, I just shortened it to the main characters, Nra, pronounced N-ra.
    Currently Procrastinating

My name just came to me one night

I've always been a little over the top, 'excessive', then when I needed a different alias on Counter-strike to test some hacks for lolz, I used Xs, from then on its been my nick ever since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why thank you
    There's an orc shaman called Venzir on my server. He has your hairdo and everything...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    There's an orc shaman called Venzir on my server. He has your hairdo and everything...
    Egad! The bastard! .... Well either that or I've played for so long that I'm starting to get fans.... Hmmm.

EDIT: Apparently there are quite a few shaman of said name, though the wierdest one is probably the pandaren one..... How very odd.

Oh and gz on getting Al'ar Zael!
    Last edited by Venziir; 2013-02-15 at 01:46 PM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    My Orc Warriors name is Krazzok, because it sounds hard and thats what an Orc Warrior should be.

The only name i really took some time to come up with and didn't invent myself was for my female draenai DK, she is called Akuja, which is the female version of Akuju meaning "dead and awake" or "empty heart", seemed pretty fitting for a DK and it sounded really good in my ears especially thinking it would be worn by a female draenei (and it's better than lolarthas or deathknightxx ^^)

<--- Black Head - the original bald gnome from 2005.

10+ Year Old Account
    I looked down on my snus box it read Ettan and that was that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Named after my former main. It was a Troll, and I felt this was a suitably trollish name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and gz on getting Al'ar Zael!
    Only took like five years.

There are a few Zaelsinos in Europe too, though sadly all lowbies. So disappointing.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Random name generator.

I hate games that don't come with this feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was having a poop and noticed it on the radio in the bathroom, and I thought that would make a good name. Not my forum name, my WoW char name ;D!

I clicked randomize.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Calzaeth or Sahuro in games, mainly. I came up with Calzaeth when me and my best friend decided to try RPing, so just for lulz we went for blood elven brothers. I still think Calzaeth sounds better than his miserable Queldior :P The name kinda stuck with me after that.

Sahuro happened because I tried to spell my rl name with the japanese katakana letters (katakana is among other things used for foreign words, and I guess foreign names count as such.). Of course, I fucked up, and my rl name would be spelt differently in katakana when done properly, but I liked Sahuro for gaming purposes. ^^
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    All my characters names are variations of my last name + the characters personality. A few examples should clear things up.

Real last name = Mangham sooo

Mangham + dwarf character (as people think dwarfs sound scottish) i named him = Magnanamus

Mangham + Tauren (they look like cows and cows moo) soo he became = Manghamoo

Mangham + Orc (they use dogs and look abit like mutts themselves) so became = Mangeham

I know its not exactly brilliant logic but when i play my chars they just seem to suit their names.

I also have some chars named after my kids or family members or old past/present/future pets.

Oh and i nearly forgot my 2 personal favourites of mine.

Mangham + death knight = Mangaknight

And my smartest if i do say so myself....

Mangham + troll shaman = Shamangham (see what i did thar?)