Diablo Crossover Expansion

To have some filler, why don't they have a crossover with Diablo? It can be purely non-canon, and the story will simply be that a wormhole rips in front of a location in Azeroth, where demons and cultists from the Diablo universe pour out, and when we enter, we basically play through Diablo 3's story. Content patches leading all the way to the final showdown with Diablo.

It'd be a great idea no?

10+ Year Old Account
    No. They are both completely different stories/timelines/styles etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honzi View Post
    If I got 50k gold for every error since diablo launched, I'd be able to buy a proper weapon.
    "I will now attempt to run away but first I will forget to close my chat window! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    To have some filler, why don't they have a crossover with Diablo? It can be purely non-canon, and the story will simply be that a wormhole rips in front of a location in Azeroth, where demons and cultists from the Diablo universe pour out, and when we enter, we basically play through Diablo 3's story. Content patches leading all the way to the final showdown with Diablo.

It'd be a great idea no?
    sounds awful
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer harmless references to one another within the game's story and systems rather than a full on crossover. Like easter eggs to find.

Like how most Goblin Shredders in WoW have Kerrigan from SC2 on their display screens in the cockpit. That stuff is fine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard All Stars.

I expect Deccard Cain to fight next to Arthas.

But... an expansion for both games? Hell no.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

10+ Year Old Account
    A cross over featuring Starcraft would be better... :P

I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

No thank you.

What I did always want to see though, was a Diablo raid as WoW anniversary raid much like the level 80 Onyxia in WoTLK.

Would be pretty cool and like Onyxia, it didn't really have to happen in lore. (It's usually misunderstood, but in lore, Onyxia never came back in WoTLK)

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.