Poll: Poll

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Draenei have exotic features. It's not like they have goat faces and are covered in hair. They are not anthropomorphic goats despite how much people claim otherwise.

Pandaren, followed closely by draenei and gnome.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    So when a woman says a dress is sexy it means she wants to have sex with the dress? No, it doesn't. I think you need to expand your definition...
    Except the implication is that that will look sexy on them/someone. Ergo increasing the rate at which people desire to have sex with them.

You wouldn't say that desk lamp is sexy. No matter what kind of curves is has. Well, kids these days might.... just because some people missuse a word doesn't make it right.... There is absolutely nothing "sick" about a snowboarder hitting a jump for instance. Yes, words can be coopeted into anything - doesn't change their real meaning. I don't think you saying a person in a hospital bed is "sick" is gonna garner you any hi-fives from the snowboarders....

10+ Year Old Account
    There is absolutely nothing "sick" about a snowboarder hitting a jump for instance.
    Depends on the landing.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Everyone who have voted anything else than human has some serious issues...
    Even if we did, what makes you think you can just insult because they do?

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    No. The dress makes the wearer look sexy and makes other other gender want to have sex with her.
    Sexy doesn't have a rigid definition synonymous with "shagworthy". Not saying its not proper usage but sexy also means appealing, having intrigue, etc. Perhaps its a misnomer but languages are full of such nuances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    No. The dress makes the wearer look sexy and makes other other gender want to have sex with her.
    no it does not ! dress may be sexy but what if wearer is a man ? :O or what if its not woman ? u would like to have sex becuz of dress come on ! word sexy is description of prettiest , attractive! It might have officialy mean a will to have sex with smb but nowadays it doesnt only mean that as i have mentioned above!! it is called evolution of word )
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-02-17 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teddytous View Post
    Except the implication is that that will look sexy on them/someone. Ergo increasing the rate at which people desire to have sex with them.

You wouldn't say that desk lamp is sexy. No matter what kind of curves is has. Well, kids these days might.... just because some people missuse a word doesn't make it right.... There is absolutely nothing "sick" about a snowboarder hitting a jump for instance. Yes, words can be coopeted into anything - doesn't change their real meaning. I don't think you saying a person in a hospital bed is "sick" is gonna garner you any hi-fives from the snowboarders....
    People say cars are sexy all the time. ALL the time. Does it mean you want to shag a car? No. The "real" meaning is the accepted usage in the current time. 50 years ago "gay" didn't have anything to do with homosexuality. This is off on a tangent.

Pandaren ofc. A woman's gotta have a little meat on their bones. Draenei prolly on the second place.

10+ Year Old Account
    but nowadays it doesnt only mean that as i have mentioned above!!
    I agree that in todays age most peeps use sexy just to state that they think something looks nice.
    It gets really obvious when my friend is talking about sexy motorcycles.

Definitely going with Pandaren. Them behinds are like car trunks I tell ya.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Everyone who have voted anything else than human has some serious issues...

Draenei? Are you out of your fucking mind? That thing has hoofs and a damn tail...

I can figure Blood Elves to a some extent (a creature with mutated ears? wat?)

Some of you even voted for Pandaren? Making love with a bear? Geez...
    We are talking fictional, humanoid races. Not wild animals. Relax.

Quote Originally Posted by teddytous View Post
    So you can look at a goat IRL and appreciate how sexy it is? Sexy is defined by sexuality. Sexuality is defined by sex. Ergo Sexy is absolutely related to sex. By saying something is sexy, you are saying that you would like to have sex with it. If not, choose a different word.....
    A goat irl is a very different animal compared to humans. They are not humanoids.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Phooey I say to the ones with their covets for alien butt, nelf all the way for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans. I like their shape. Followed by Blood Elfs.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    Judging by the results I bet a lot of people like the Avatar movie here...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren. No shame, I love a thick girl with a bodacious ass. Right on her tail (no pun intended. Maybe.) is female nelf, 'cause you can never have enough statuesque Amazons.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved the fangs.

Deleted
    hell yeah, master race is winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't really say, not my thing. Though if it were, it either be female orc, or female pandaren.

I actually think female orcs are more masculine then human males.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerieadk View Post
    I think the Nav'i look more like night elves than draenei