Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    First i would help my family financially

Then i would help my "old" (as in i no longer live there) friends out of their grave of a life

Then i would drop out of the university, pay off all my debt and build a house -> move in. Start living life freely, put enough money in the bank that would be enough for doing nothing for the rest of my life.

Then i would donate to alot of diffrent organisations.

Then i would start exploring space (Not me, but someone who would "work for me", meaning i would be the first to know what the results would be).
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

10+ Year Old Account
    600 billion is not that much for space projects, so I'd have to settle for Earth ones, e.g. teleportation technology research, cold fusion, crops that can grow in any climate, etc.
    Oh, and buy a small country and name myself king, just cause.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I would give it to NASA.
    Ya I agree, I would give all but 100 million of it to NASA.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    This

With that much money, I would hold a press conferance as I burned it all on live tv.
    So - you would basically give it all to the government.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Ya I agree, I would give all but 100 million of it to NASA.
    And the sad thing is the people would could give alot of money to space explorotation won't. There are so many possibelities with space explortation.. :s Just think off what technologies we learned from it already. The lazer, and teflon for once.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    put 10 million in the bank, give 1million to every family member and friend i have ever had :s

i would do Sim-city IRL.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    absolutely nothing, aside from giving enough to whoever I know who asks anything.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I would give it to NASA.
    Personally I'd prefer to make it available for a fair boatload of research rather than lump it all into one government agency. They've done amazing things but government agency's create contracts to private firms that the private firms then fill full of bloat thus wasting much of the money. Better to have it directly available to various sources on a merit basis.

If you think of it like this:
    You have £1 for food for the day - you make something small, tasty and nutritious because you have to think about it.
    You have £500 for food for the day - you go pay someone to make you something they put the effort into and added a large cut for their time+effort and overcharged you a crapload for so you think you got something amazing.

It's human nature, until you can "feel" the limits of your resources crazy amounts are wasted. If a resource is clearly finite and you have to think more about using it ways are found to cut the fat out.
    Last edited by mercutiouk; 2013-02-17 at 08:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

two chicks at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Systam View Post
    Honestly first thing i would do is give away 50% to Space Agencies and Scientific research facilities around the globe. Invest 300Billion+ in something like that? just imagine the advances that could be made
    50%? More like 99%. I would be very happy with 6 billion.

Deleted
    Rockerfeller eh? I had a conversation about him with my brother a few months ago and he mentioned that if he were alive today that he would be the richest man alive and the first to reach a trillion, guess he was right after all.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Ivory statue of your impressive form, captain Morganing a globe upon which the countries are written.
    This would be amazing and I'd immediately as soon as I could. I'd donate around 250 billion to charities worldwide and another 100 billion to help 3rd world people. I'd easily take trips around the world, give 100 billion across my family.

The list can go on and on.

Deleted
    Same routine I have now just...better. A bigger house, better car, better girlfriend and the most important thing a new 12 inch penis implant. Hooo the sweet life.

I would go for world dominion.. might be a fun project..

10+ Year Old Account

I get it all turned into Gold Coins and then put it into a giant vault I can dive into and swim in. Like good old Scrooge McDuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give all my friends and family a place to live and pay off their debts. Travel the world with my girlfriend.
    Make a HUGE room with the best cinema experience.

I would never be able to spend so much money - so giving NASA 50 % would be my choice. Rest goes to random people that have trouble paying off their debts. Make a youtube channel and make giveaways.

Also giving my old school teacher a huge check since she was the only one who gave a shit about me of all the racist teachers.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    I think of this from time to time, "what if I had a ridiculous amount of money".

Aside from the obvious, "little" things...

...I'd help advance the human civilization into space and fund cybernetics and h+ research.

I'd also like to build a self-sufficient, high-tech, futuristic metropolis in the middle of nowhere where I could shape a closer to my ideals society, but that would be too expensive I think and more or less requires the other two.

After some thinking 664.3 billion dollars isn't that much money, considering that a lot of the things people would want to do in this thread(mine included) would pretty much require you to be Emperor of Humanity or something equivalent.

EDIT: Meh, now that I think of it, those are things money alone can't buy.
    Last edited by mmoc3fe040ec5f; 2013-02-17 at 08:50 PM.

I would keep 0.3 billion for myself and people that I would share it with, and build my country a better place with rest of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noahsmith37 View Post

I get it all turned into Gold Coins and then put it into a giant vault I can dive into and swim in. Like good old Scrooge McDuck
    That's pretty much what crossed my mind. lol. Though that wouldn't be possible, I'd still do it!

Deleted
    Buy happiness!