Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    so i have a few videos of me playing the hardest champ in league of legends akali
    http://www.twitch.tv/docsmith06/c/2872618
    http://www.twitch.tv/docsmith06/c/2874969

as for ST, you know im not entirely sure i average around 20 viewers at any given time ill add them if they want to play but i mainly just do it because its fun and not because i want anything out of it

probably the last time ive actually really played akali

was a 4v5 with the leaver from teh start on my team

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    shes just so fun and if the changes that go through on her get done ill be happy skill shot on shadow dance and karma yes plox, and st im sorry i didnt have the chat open i forgot i was streaming

Deleted
    idk about you but Versuta is one of the most popular dota streamers and he's bad at the game, unentertaining, and not hot.
    Fuck your formulas.

10+ Year Old Account
    One word for all the people saying that streamers should "do stuff". - Athene.

------

I like it when I get ADCs in ARAM. 30/6/43 as Ezreal. Yus plz.

Deleted
    Ez in ARAM is da shit.
    Just shoot Q's at people like there's no tomorrow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    ... and st im sorry i didnt have the chat open i forgot i was streaming
    Thought I'd just check out your channel, but you were actually online. So, just saying hi. Don't know if it's me, but I couldn't make out anything you were saying. Didn't have that much time to stay and watch the stream, though.

Btw, why are you calling me "st"? Haha.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    im too lazy to spell stonegolemmm and st is the first two letters its easier mainly because im lazy

Deleted
    im too lazy to spell stonegolemmm and st is the first two letters its easier mainly because im lazy
    ok, bo xD

pff, not enough characters...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    But there are a lot of popular streams who do not follow both of these criteria. Gosu Pepper is not entertaining (nor hot, lol), yet he has thousands of followers. On a more broad level, people like Athene or Swifty are not particularly good (way better than average for sure, but far from the top of the food chain as well) yet are good entertainers (although I personally dislike that kind, but w/e) and insanely popular (same with a lot of streams where people take on fake, exaggerated personas, in order to get a lot of viewers). Similarly, some girls do random streams in WoW and stuff and get thousands of views just showing off cleavage (like alinity, who probably spends more time on stream doing the blood elf dance on cam than playing the game).

It helps to have both traits(or more!), but honestly there are way too many exceptions that go against that rule to make it a true requirement.
    Oh, I know there are a lot of streamers that are popular and don't do what I just said. I really don't know any of those streamers for the exception of Swifty. He does a lot of stuff other than just play one game(he actually plays many), so I'm not surprised he managed to get popularity and will always have viewers because of what he's done with money and etc.

But for a new streamer, you either need to be able to play good and/or to be able to entertain your viewers. Now, there are some people who are lucky because viewers talk about X stream and that person keeps on getting more viewers because girl, because cleavage, because awesome, because funny, because etc, but ultimately, I really think that being good and/or entertaining is something a person needs to be able to get viewers but that's just me. I have no experience on this.

But yes, there are people who don't do any of this and still manage to get a lot of viewers. How? I wouldn't know.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    well majad, like i said i float around 20 at any given time, however 3 weeks back i was playing and about an hour into my stream im sitting at 387 viewers, again not much but way more then i average its like once one person watches it, it just kinda snowballs and more people are like oh man lets check this out. granted the chat from that night, gave me cancer

Deleted
    well majad, like i said i float around 20 at any given time, however 3 weeks back i was playing and about an hour into my stream im sitting at 387 viewers, again not much but way more then i average its like once one person watches it, it just kinda snowballs and more people are like oh man lets check this out. granted the chat from that night, gave me cancer
    Yeah. That's probably why what I said doesn't really work and I actually have no idea since 0 experience and I'm not exactly surprised it doesn't work the way I said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Raminax speaks truth
    wow

Deleted
    wow, many repsekt, very poppular, so sweg

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of swag...

Not sure if Zilean or Ryze, though the Z-pendant and the clock gives it away, I guess.

(Also the text which I thought was a signature at first, lol)

Deleted
    Oh. That's Zilean? I swear to god it was Ryze. Also Kat and no idea who the other one is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Riven.

You mean the ZILEANaire wasn't a dead give away, together with the clock on his back and the Zed around his neck? (Me so punny...)

Deleted
    I thought it was Riven too but doesn't look like her at all. And I didn't see his name.

Yeah, I don't like it when they turn Riven into... that. There's better champions for that kinda thing.