Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    this everytime -_- arghhhhhhhh

how many pokemons are there in total with new gen -_- i havent even caught the first 151 fm
    600 with gen 5... No clue with gen 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    when i say stop
    you
    fucking
    stop

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( now I'm sad

do you feel proud? i asked you guys to stop..... i trusted you that when i'd say no....
    You don't stop when I say stop either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    i hate pokemon
    Wow such hate, much not appreciation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Point being that clearly, human beings can live without high sound quality, even if a higher sound quality for that exact same thing exists. e.g. you.
    I'm pretty sure you were a person who values sound quality though. I might not care that much, but other people do.
    And if I prefer the "incomplete" and "inefficient" math? What if the other gens are "bloated" and "unnecessarily padded"?
    If you prefer playing a more illogical game which lacks more fun elements from other games such as new HMs (Dive/Waterfall/Rock Climb) or rebattling old trainers... Be my guest.
    Unless you cheese enemies or play against other players, this will practically never happen to you. I happen to do neither.
    Fair enough, it's still a fact that they fixed those things in the later games.
    Whatever man I play Pokémon to collect anyway. In terms of beating Elite Four or whatever it doesn't matter because all my Pokémon will be level 100 and swagged out as fuck.
    Okay, if you have the patience to level till level 100. I guess it's okay whatever the hell you use anyway.
    Look if you want to come with arguments don't bother with balanced Pokémon strength in any way. Unless it's my favoritest Pokémon and he can't even kill a level 80 Splashikarp, it doesn't matter to me.
    I'm just saiying that when the other games made the balance between pokémon better that Gen I obviously lacked something. I can't even bother taking Hitmonchan in Pokémon Yellow because he's so ridiculously underpowered (And I never can be arsed to level over 70).
    wow i love kitties
    lewd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    I'm pretty sure you were a person who values sound quality though. I might not care that much, but other people do.
    Only in music really.

If you prefer playing a more illogical game which lacks more fun elements from other games such as new HMs (Dive/Waterfall/Rock Climb) or rebattling old trainers... Be my guest.
    You're gonna have to explain to me how more HM slaving is fun. Trainers, idk, adding more moves or guys with different Pokémon doesn't really matter to me because it's still just doing the same thing over and over.

I'm just saiying that when the other games made the balance between pokémon better that Gen I obviously lacked something. I can't even bother taking Hitmonchan in Pokémon Yellow because he's so ridiculously underpowered (And I never can be arsed to level over 70).
    A lack in irrelevant areas doesn't really diminish quality.

lewd.
    W-w-w-w-what are you implying.

I played mostly when I was a kid and had time.
    Between tryhard DotA, schoolwork, and other shit, do you seriously think I have time for this in a timely manner. Keep in mind I'm a fickle gamer.
    What about Zelda: Flute Player?

Maybe I should stream Zelda: Sailor Man HD, but I dunno how to stream from the Wii U.

Deleted
    Only in music really.
    Fair enough. I like the themes in Gen V more than Gen I but w/e
    Oh god this is great.
    This too
    You're gonna have to explain to me how more HM slaving is fun.
    More explorable areas (High on mountains, underwater etc).
    Trainers, idk, adding more moves or guys with different Pokémon doesn't really matter to me because it's still just doing the same thing over and over.
    It's at least more exciting than seeing 9001 Bug catchers in a forest and nobody else around.
    A lack in irrelevant areas doesn't really diminish quality.
    Forces me to pick Hitmonlee even though Hitmonchan is pretty cool. And all water type pokémon in Gen 3 are fucking useless due to the lack of physical/non-physical attack differentiation.
    (It's also the only reason Gyarados was legit in Gen 1 because Hyper Beam was attack based for that reason).
    W-w-w-w-what are you implying.
    Wink wink
    wow so inappropriate
    Such lewd, wow, much sexual harrassment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Um, hello Suicune? His sleep talk set was probably one of the biggest threats in the entire metagame.
    Suicune is a Gen 2 Pokémon.

Deleted
    Wasn't Swampert pretty hot too with the physical/special changes?

And erm, I must be missing something about Aggron, because I'm pretty sure he's Rock/Steel.

Deleted
    Dream world is fucking retarded

I don't want to have to do this stupid online stuff just to get unique abilities that are usually flat out better

I didn't bother with Dream World much.

Pre-ordered Pokemon X today. Was going to pre-order the bundle, but apparently there hadn't been any announced yet.

Instead, they were already selling 3DS XL with Pokemon X/Y skins, but without the game, for the very low price of 259 Euros (2100 in our currency). No thanks.

im really good at competitive pokemon
    i ran a 6x hydro pump mudkip team because im good

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    welp you guys brought me to this, i shall now write a second letter, prepare thy selves

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    welp you guys brought me to this, i shall now write a second letter, prepare thy selves
    kek....worth.......
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    did anyone say pokemon

Deleted
    My match history is so sad I'm cyring

Quote Originally Posted by SToneGolemmm View Post
    My match history is so sad I'm cyring
    cant check lolking or anything cause they're all down
    bad losses? it's ok everyone loses a bunch sometimes
    i go on quite the losing sprees myself ^_^
    i think i'm even on a great losing spree right now
    i'm like 0-11 for fizz games i play ^_^
    Last edited by Acry; 2013-10-04 at 09:07 AM.

Deleted
    cant check lolking or anything cause they're all down
    bad losses? it's ok everyone loses a bunch sometimes
    i go on quite the losing sprees myself ^_^
    i think i'm even on a great losing spree right now
    i'm like 0-11 for fizz games i play ^_^
    LoLking is working again.
    I've just had so many losses over the past few weeks. (I think my win-lose went down by 13 or something.)
    And all these bad games... it feels like it gets worse every time...

this is what it feels like playing mid on solo Q T.T
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    #Koreanmechanics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    [video=youtube;VWNPRqyMD5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWNPRqyMD5o[video]

this is what it feels like playing mid on solo Q T.T
    That happens more often than I would like. Annoying as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by SToneGolemmm View Post
    LoLking is working again.
    I've just had so many losses over the past few weeks. (I think my win-lose went down by 13 or something.)
    And all these bad games... it feels like it gets worse every time...
    happens to everyone don't worry abouts it