Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Maybe Garona the half-orc? Fits in the role. She is orc, she is famous, she is skilled and well known.
    No way blood elf can become a warchief. Only if it pays $ to Blizz and commit race change, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror85 View Post
    I Say a better option would be. Thrall have a son (In is visions he was blessed with a child) And the boy should be then mentored by Vol'jin. Both Factions then have up and coming young King/Warchief and the battle between the Horde and Alliance continues.
    Thrall's son is like 2years old brah if that... and if thrall took over as warchief you can say goodbye to hord/ally war

I still believe in Basic Campfire.

I voted for him twice before, but I think this will finally be his time to come into his own.

10+ Year Old Account
    ya but he doesnt have to act as chief as yet..Vol'jin can be leading them till his son comes to age

Deleted
    Yeah pretty much what I'm expecting infact been expecting him to end up so demonic powers bitch since I found him in Outland, the whole like father like son story line seems to hard for blizzard to avoid

10+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang Or Thrall or Rexxar or maybe Kilrogg Son. I'd still think that Warchief has to be Orc or at least Mok'Nathal as it half-orc.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    man even blizz made jokes about them being gay so stop deluding yourself... they are nothing of what they used to be in War3...
    Even if one considers them to be gay, they are still the most presentable race models.

Deleted
    As always... Basic campfire imho

Spoilers: No-one. Blizzard have removed the Horde in Patch 6.0 in favor of a neutral faction dedicated to My Little Pony.

Deleted
    Varimathras

Deleted
    Hopefully, at least temporarily, Vol'jin.

Deleted
    Gamon!
    He should be,he served the horde for far too long

Deleted
    I would welcome a shocking divergence from the expected path wherein Sylvannas backstabs a few of the other leaders and ascends to the throne. She moves the cpital of the Horde to Undercity, and the Horde can be undeniably evil for an xpac or two. From a Horde perspective there could be a really cool internal subplot of 'la resistance'- dissidents to the undead regime. Put Undead guards in every other faction capital. The Tauren try to rise up and leave the Horde and she makes and example of them, Thunder bluff is a defiled Tauren labour camp, Tauren are 2nd class citizens as punishment.

Have her as Warchief for a whole xpac, then in the next xpac, have a 'Horde revolution' where alliance operatives work with anti-Sylvannas Horde underground to oust her from power. She retreats and recovers to become the major boss of that xpac, or not, and remains an ongoing threat. Forsaken remain playable in the Horde, as there are in fact anti-Sylvannas forsaken members of the resistance- perhaps after she breaks her core rule of 'free will' and starts using the Valkyr to subjugate disloyal forsaken, creating a whole segment of not-necessarily-good forsaken who are opposed to her rule (particularly those that started under the Lich King).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, another horde leader as xpac endboss would be awesome! /saracasm

Rexxar for warchief and with 6.0 ogres as playable class :>
    Character(s): Velestra || Guild(s): Untotenschutzverein - MM || Sig by Lorfine

Its gonna be thrall

We all know its gonna be thrall chris metzen wants him back and trust me you will be seeing alot of him in 5.4!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Spoilers: No-one. Blizzard have removed the Horde in Patch 6.0 in favor of a neutral faction dedicated to My Little Pony.
    This please. brony for life.

Undead Cairne?

In all seriously:

Two devs have already said it will be Thrall. I dont know why peolpe refuse to understand it.

Deleted
    Necromanced Prince Liam Greymane.

Dat dusted over, massive plot twist!

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    This please. brony for life.
    if this happens im breaking into the pentagon to fire every nuke at blizzards HQ!

I'm rooting for Vol'jin.