Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, just a quick question. How much do BlizzCon tickets usually cost? Now that I have a steady income, I would love to finally experience a BlizzCon in person! Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Comokni View Post
    Hey guys, just a quick question. How much do BlizzCon tickets usually cost? Now that I have a steady income, I would love to finally experience a BlizzCon in person! Thanks in advance!
    Based on past trends for their ticket prices, expect either $200 or $225 per ticket. It went up $25 each year they held one in the past.

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 11:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rumaya2000 View Post
    I disagree.,It is time for Titan. They have to let the world in on their plans sometime, if only to begin the hype machine, and it just FEELS right that now is the moment.

The WOW expansion is clearly going to be announced as well and I would guess the trailer will include the reveal of the new and updated character models.

A Diablo 3 expansion announcenment is also pretty likely.

Starcraft 2 is iffy. Might get some introductory stuff on Legacy of the Void but I doubt it.
    As mentioned a few times previously, any Titan announcement of any substnace would completely overshadow anything else they wanted to talk about, because all anyone would want to talk about would be Titan. With a WoW expansion announcement almost a 100% certainty, in addition to a very likely D3 expansion announcement, they will not want those pushed far to the back in terms of relevance by throwing Titan into that mix too.

Titan will be annouced during a Blizzcon where nothing of major importance otherwise is going on. A 2014 Blizzcon would be good example. No new WoW expansion announcement, D3 expansion either already released or about to be, still too early for any major news about Legacy of the Void. They don't want a repeat of the snoozefest that was Blizzcon 2010, so they would sooner not hold a Blizzcon at all if there was nothing to talk about. Which is why we didn't get one in 2012. So expect a Titan announcement when Blizzard announces a Blizzcon during a year where nothing else is going on.
    Last edited by Gurbz; 2013-02-20 at 07:46 PM.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Quote Originally Posted by Aetal View Post
    Going to try like crazy to get tickets to this one Just have to find someone to go with me.
    IF you get tickets take me. Some how I was unable to obtain any last year i was very upset. I was hitting refresh on firefox for an hour and hit it one entra time and saw my position in que shoot up to a trillion

I enjoyed Tenacious D at the last one, hopefully they find someone(s) equally entertaining.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Greektoast View Post
    They aren't a european company, Darkamon... Get over it.
    Still, they wouldn't lose any money is they made another WWI in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    I enjoyed Tenacious D at the last one, hopefully they find someone(s) equally entertaining.
    Tenacious D was 2010. The last one was Foo Fighters, who I apparently like way more live than on recording. It was an awesome show.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    One of the perks we have at work is being able to go to one gaming event/convention each year, so I'm excited for this as it'll be my first time going to any kind of gaming convention and hoping they unveil something big.