Heroic Lei shi 25man tanking

Well we are finally working on heroic lei shi 25man, we will be 3 tanking the fight, I will be dropping stacks on the boss and then picking up the adds ( warrior tank ilv 500) , Should i be stacking a shit ton of stamina or should I go for a more mastery build? our other 2 tanks (dk and pally ) will be taking the boss. Any tips or useful info for them? Thanks for the input.

Deleted
    Warritank outside is fine.
    Also let 2 other ppl stack the debuff (shadows > warlocks) using wl portal to get in and out.
    Teach your members, that controlling the adds is key to win. Everyone has CDs for it. Use instantfears, ring of frost, tangle, banish, shackle, blind, stun etc.
    Warritank outside should instant mark the closest add to him with skull and tank it at the border of the fog, so melees dont have to step outside. Use shockwave, stun, blind etc. if the warritank has more than one add. He will be killed within 1 gcd with more than 1 add.
    Let the stackers lose their stacks at 12 and 15. Then only rebuilding to ~5, because warri should have 20 stacks.
    Tell your protpally to not use ShotR, but WoG instead. Even 1 HoPo WoGs do a very good job at smoothing dmg intake. He should also switch his sacred shield to the other tank, when the boss is taunted. Switch tanks whenever stacks fall of. Mark the tanks and tell everyone to stay away from them, especially after hide.
    Assign sectors around the boss for tanks, stackers and raid. Instantly get the one with most stacks to the boss, when "get away" starts.
    Use 2 disc priests that only smiteheal after <20% and rotate CDs on the tanks. The damage will be ridiculuos high.

Thanks for the info. We have about 10 pulls into this, and are hitting enrange timer. Scary fog uptime for our best attempt was at 74%. Anyone else see any issues? Seems we have stacks falling off during some phases, making our dps a lot lower than it should be.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=6658&e=7108 7:29 attempt
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=5671&e=6083 6:52 attempt

Hitting enrage shouldn't be a thing if that stack tank is coming in towards the end with 17+ stacks or however high they get.

Get frost resist on your two Lei Shi tanks. Scanning logs, spray is implicated in 2/3 of their deaths - take that out of the picture and the healing will lighten up massively and turn other parts of the fight easy.

Running the 4 pieces from Wrath (belt/boots/chest/ring) with void spheres, dropped about 100k in HP from our tanks but reduced damage by almost 40%. It's a HUGE saving, well worth the HP loss - just run double stam trinkets to offset.

@fangless - we had the dk tank run in and think he had 15+ stacks on boss and we lusted. I will keep better track of stacks on boss, but usually by the first hide he has 4 stacks, 2nd he is between 8- 11, then we have a time of no stacks and then back up to around 13 stacks.

@vaxum, thanks man, will try that out. Right now im running double stam and we moved our warrior tank to the adds and moved in the dk to see if it made the healing easier on the healers.

Do what DorfSchrat said, and as you are in 25, I strongly suggest to have a demonology warlock help with stacks. Soullink is VERY helpful at this encounter, Glyph of Demon Hunting with high stacks, Glyph of Demon Hunting for pet longevity, Teleport and Demonic gateway for the stackers. Demonic leap is extremely good to put stacks at phases ending. We did with a lock & dk with high stacks(dk 20 lock 15-20) and a mage helping with low stacks at the beggning (5-9), killed in 23 tries

The key to beat enrage is to put stacks on boss right after transitions. After every special, you should quickly renew the debuff stack and then immediately debuff the boss.

Thanks crysilaero, I brought all these points to our boss, will be doing more progression on it tonight (sdguild.net 8-11pm PST) we will have streams up (1080p)if anyone is bored and has useful info. Again, thanks crysil, vaxum and dorf for the tips.

*Comes into thread wondering how a guild already got to test Lei Shen on heroic

*Stops for a second and double checks title

*Facepalms and slowly walks away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaxum View Post
    Get frost resist on your two Lei Shi tanks. Scanning logs, spray is implicated in 2/3 of their deaths - take that out of the picture and the healing will lighten up massively and turn other parts of the fight easy.

Running the 4 pieces from Wrath (belt/boots/chest/ring) with void spheres, dropped about 100k in HP from our tanks but reduced damage by almost 40%. It's a HUGE saving, well worth the HP loss - just run double stam trinkets to offset.
    I thought, resistance is nerfed by 75% for lvl90?
    Didn't look into the logs, but tanks must survive, Use everything to smooth the damge on them, Paladin Sacred shield rocks. Use CDs on them (sac, ironskin, painsup, intervene etc.) really no need to stack frost-resistance here. At <20% let 2 disc priests smite.