Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Pretty okay i guess, but probaly a bit too late.
    I've been playing a bit again recently, RNG is still a filthy bitch, but it's pretty ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukuku View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    wont be getting since its playstation and since it got hacked other year ive been put off sony consoles for life cant trust em anymore
    This also cations me.
    You realize Blizzard has been hacked correct? Curse as well. (Which is part of the MMO-C Website family)... so if you're worried about the PS3 being hacked then you may not want to use a Blizzard product or a Curse related product ever again.... you know, just saying.

@The topic: This isn't too bad to be released on PS3. I really don't think there are any other games of this genre on the PS3, so I can't help but to think they'll see slight profit out of this.
    Last edited by Goldfingaz; 2013-02-21 at 06:29 AM.

Deleted
    Console game, shows how shallow it is.

Deleted
    $$$$ cachiiiiiiiinnkkk!!! $$$$$

I was playing a console game all along.
    It all makes sense now

Deleted
    No XBox ? :-/

Such great news this is! How awesome it is going to, when battling fiends with your controller! Point-and-click seems a bit difficult on a controller

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    The D3 hate is hilarious.
    It's as if people think everyone who tried D2 became long-term players.
    Newsflash, D2 lost most if it's players too as the years went, and those who liked it stayed.

D3 will also get a loyal fanbase, just like D2, and last a long time. Perhaps not as long, since there's so many ARPG games nowadays.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Please PoE's cash shop makes it even more of a cash grab than D3. I don't recall you ever being able to pay Blizzard $1,000 to make the Sword of Assholery to show off your assholedness to those around you.
    PoE's cash shop currently only sells cosmetic stuff, extra stash tabs, and extra char slots.

D3's RMAH is a billion times more "pay to win" than PoE will ever be.

Deleted
    Haha, so that's why they never really work on PvP, too busy making a console version. What a joke for the players still waiting for it (are there any ?)

At least this is offline, riiiiight?

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Boo Boo View Post
    PoE's cash shop currently only sells cosmetic stuff, extra stash tabs, and extra char slots.

I usually dont wade into the stupid argument about people and their immense over-expectations for Diablo 3, but how is the RMAH pay to win? People throw around that epithet without actually knowing what it means a good portion of the time.

Don't even play D3 anymore, but I still find the people frothing over it funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey Boo Boo View Post

And we'll see how the devs of PoE will handle it when the black market for items comes. My friend in the beta recently sold items for 100 euro.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for the big picture of Metzen, always wanted a pic of him as by desktop background *swoooooon*

Hope they have to deal with DRM as well! and I'm interested in this dynamic camera angle?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kargarok View Post
    Most stupid thing I have ever seen. Why they did that with a dying game ? This doesn't make sense. AT ALL.
    awesome, that there are always some troll accounts with low posts to post this bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    Console game, shows how shallow it is.
    Diablo I was for PS1.

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Concurrent users dropped from 300k to less than 20k within 2 months and has only been getting lower and lower.
    Sounds fairly normal for any non-MMO. It's very rare I'm still playing any game regularly more than a couple of months after I buy it. Let's see -- Max Payne 3 was another AAA title released at the same time, so seems a reasonable comparison. Diablo III currently has 9324 hours/day according to XFire (since I know all the Blizzard haters consider that a great source of knowledge). Max Payne 3 has, erm, 106 hours/day. Yep, I'd say Diablo III is looking pretty healthy comparatively.

(For people preferring to compare games of the same genre rather than same release day I suppose we'd have to look at Torchlight II -- obviously a more recent release, and cheaper, so it's bound to be at least a little higher than Diablo III, but how much of a lead does it have? 246 hours/day to Diablo III's 9324. Yeah...)

Quote Originally Posted by dejec1989 View Post
    Hope they have to deal with DRM as well! and I'm interested in this dynamic camera angle?
    For some reason the next gen consoles have a hard on for online status and such, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh how I love posters on forums. Only in their distortded world a "shitty game" that "everybody hates" and that "failed" is now a "huge cashgrab". WTF? Make sense.
    An item can be generally disliked, but still make good margins-Call of Duty and Beiber come to mind.
    A company with a wide enough reach can easily make a profit with decent margins, even if it is unpopular. That guy in vegas advocating sports gambling despite the lower % per dollar comes to mind.

The old Xfire chart, while not perfect(lack of other resources, if anyone else has examples of D3 population feel free to show me), paints a story

Mind you this is back in 2012, the current chart numbers bounce between 7-9k