Melee DPS Parry Warning

Does anyone know of an addon or WeakAura code that puts a big warning on your screen to get behind your target when your white swing or yellow attack gets Parried? I play a lot of melee specs and it's really annoying to get parried on bosses that constant turn (Blade Lord and Garalon come to mind).

10+ Year Old Account
    it's written in the combat log when a parry occurs...it's doable though i do not know of a macro that does this.
    could get a floating combat text macro and instead of it having a normal sized word 'parried' it can make it huge and red...might be an option in one of them

edit...misunderstood question, to know if you are in front before a parry occurs you would indeed need to use your eyes, nothing in game says you are attacking from the front until you see that parry flash across the screen.

a real easy fix to this is to mark tanks, as a melee keep an eye on them make sure you are on the other sdie of the boss(unless leg is up)
    reason being is tanks will always be in front to take cleaves, same goes for other bosses really... they might turn for a sec to cast but will be facing tanks most of the time.
    Last edited by Christan; 2013-02-22 at 02:17 PM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Here u go. Just replace 'source name' with your own.

Code:
    dGticaGEQuABuyMuPA2a6Muu5Bs52uXoPQSxYULQ9JK(jvH)cqJdixg1qfHbdvnCk1bbqhguhtIohqTqQswkvPwmfz5s6Huj6PQEmvrphYePsYuv0KrQPlCrQu8zj8mr01vYgPQ60i2ScBhK(ivsnlkQAAuY3Ps4Suu8vkknAqmEOYjbGBHextuDErzyqzzI0VvQvPM6o6060AQp294e3YYxYMonbzdeoBY4c9coOI3edH0PPIpGWuXBAJqMNkE69ESq6WDIdCq2Dn1DGjDn1JmBw3UYio0TRmIdDyG2qGtSaIyfk0JkPOGRAQhz2SodL7HoAVQEY6UtqeyD0YedL7XxJbbNoGMda)UXv60RkCq2D9CDgk3dDxUDmbhuX7(UqFHyar7v1twEPVqmGoeeAMzZYlD0YedL7rIkpi40VzbGpxRV6muUh6bXHP1Dii0mZM1taqV92mk0RCbz3Nz2SEW4cDxqOdiYFZaRLNM0iPb4KgnmlnOyzP3xoZkPOGRi5RuNqRNaUwZ0HWKciH8NNI1sbbYObULdgulvdkwnDCEmgioKFkGXWAygLGkZBGA5PyAqjVuh4gMwt96giRPUZcyq0uHcf6zEmgioK)CWwgLgnRwkyRwkgMguSmuOJ0RPGm0HkFLwyykKaa