Page 58 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Teach me! I couldn't figure out how to do it in bbcode.
    Well you uploaded it to imgur, easiest way to do it is to just add t, s, m, l to the URL so for example your URL is: VvAyN4D.jpg

S:

T:

M:

L:

And then you go 1 more step which links it to the original sized image by wrapping the image in a URL code (click on any of the scaled ones for example!). So it would look like this -- [URL="insert original image URL"][IMG]insert scaled image URL[/IMG][/URL]

Magical.

Neat! Didn't know imgur had that option.

/bow

15+ Year Old Account
    I've created an alternate version of the Nightfall/Double Shard/Shardbit aura. The new approach I'm testing isn't about finding out when you'll get a double proc but more about how not to waste Shardbits. Thanks to Varlth for sharing the bit info.

This first aura shows text for shards, bits, and turns red when your next Nightfall will contain waste:
    https://gist.github.com/OOMM/9ee0a4879742efb92120

-

The second is an update to my Affliction resource bar (so it's probably bloated if all you want is bit info.) It shows Shardbits and turns the area past 275 green once you have enough that your next Nightfall would contain waste. I'll roll this into my WAs on strongauras once I'm satisfied with it, but I thought I'd share it here for now. Thanks to Kib for sharing the base aura.
    https://gist.github.com/OOMM/d81ad53be0498d3d7885
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Neat! Didn't know imgur had that option.

/bow

Is that some sort of realUI clone?

Originally I was using RealUI yeah, which is where the base inspiration is from.. This is from scratch though.

Originally I was using RealUI yeah, which is where the base inspiration is from.. This is from scratch though.
    Looks good, I recognized the realUI layout. I really like its unit frames though, too bad it's such a pain to separate them from the package.

Yeah, I looked into it myself but decided it was too much of a pain.

Yeah, I looked into it myself but decided it was too much of a pain.
    You don't have that anywhere to steal...I mean...use...do you? I dig that layout...been battling with mine for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    You don't have that anywhere to steal...I mean...use...do you? I dig that layout...been battling with mine for a while now.
    Not ATM. I could probably upload it somewhere, but don't have time to right now. Are you interested in the WAs or the whole UI?

Deleted
    Not ATM. I could probably upload it somewhere, but don't have time to right now. Are you interested in the WAs or the whole UI?
    Please do share your WA string

I know this is kind of vague but I'm having an issue with the timer there, overlapping what looks like could be two different cooldowns. Never used WA until now so I'm incredibly lost, hoping someone has an idea of how to clear that up.

Originally obtained strings from http://strongauras.com/ that I found in this thread.

Last edited by Inveracity; 2015-08-21 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Screenshot isn't showing up

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inveracity View Post
    I know this is kind of vague but I'm having an issue with the timer there, overlapping what looks like could be two different cooldowns. Never used WA until now so I'm incredibly lost, hoping someone has an idea of how to clear that up.

Originally obtained strings from http://strongauras.com/ that I found in this thread.

I just did an install of the current WA string for that bar and don't see anything like that. Maybe an individual aura was moved when dragging the bar to reposition it. I'd recommend deleting that group (rightclick OOMM Warlock Proc Bar > Delete children and group) and re-importing the string to try again.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    I just did an install of the current WA string for that bar and don't see anything like that. Maybe an individual aura was moved when dragging the bar to reposition it. I'd recommend deleting that group (rightclick OOMM Warlock Proc Bar > Delete children and group) and re-importing the string to try again.
    Tried that but the same thing happened. I'm wondering if maybe a separate addon isn't meshing with WA?

- - - Updated - - -

I tried dragging the bar around a bit just to see what would happen and it made it worse lol. Not sure if that's any relevant information but its even more obvious now that there are two DS: Misery icons, and then a faded GoSac icon behind it. I also posted that SS on a Facebook page for WoW players to see if anyone has any ideas.

I also tried deleting all groups and re-importing and that didn't fix it, nor did deleting Weak Auras itself and downloading it again. I'm not real sure what else to try, it's not hindering gameplay but definitely looks tacky mid-combat from whatever I did to mess it up.

Yes i love the look of your WA Brusalk
    I cant get anywhere close to it i am so bad at WA

Hi, I've tried importing OOMM's weakauras (they are fantastic btw!) but I get an error on the destruction resource one - decompression error. Any ideas?

Deleted
    Any good multi-dot strings for affliction? I can only find single target dot strings for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabloste View Post
    Any good multi-dot strings for affliction? I can only find single target dot strings for some reason.
    don't have acces to my game atm, but you can put the single WA's in a dynamic group.

if you're talking about multi-target dots, you can't rlly do that with WA (AFAIK) and you need to make Wa's for each specific target.
    made by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Diabloste View Post
    Significantly easier to just have DoTs shown on your boss frames and use nameplates for the rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruxxar View Post
    don't have acces to my game atm, but you can put the single WA's in a dynamic group.

if you're talking about multi-target dots, you can't rlly do that with WA (AFAIK) and you need to make Wa's for each specific target.
    ye I found that you could change the target of the aura to multi-target, and it would detect, I was just wondering if anyone had a nice looking multi-dot aura.

Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    Significantly easier to just have DoTs shown on your boss frames and use nameplates for the rest.
    ye that's what I do atm, with elvUI, I basically just have the boss frames have their dots shown, I was just wondering if there might be an easier way, cos I saw a guy in Danish Terrace (when they used to stream their mythic progress) who had a pretty cool looking multi-dot aura.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierro View Post
    Hi, I've tried importing OOMM's weakauras (they are fantastic btw!) but I get an error on the destruction resource one - decompression error. Any ideas?
    I'm not having any issues importing. Here is a fresh recompression that you can try though http://pastebin.com/6M8UxGBd .