Weak Auras - Inverse not working?

I've been using Weak Auras for about a week now, and have decided to use it to track DoTs for my chicken spec. I have a tendency to derp, and I wanted to make auras that show when I don't have certain DoTs/Debuffs on the target (i.e. Moonfire, Sunfire). However, when I use the inverse button under trigger, it just shows a question mark for the aura icon. When I uncheck inverse, it shows the Moonfire icon. :\ Is inverse broken or am I setting it up wrong? This is the method I'm using the make them:

Trigger: Aura - Moonfire - Target - Debuff - Inverse

I also tried it with "Own Only", but that didn't make any difference in my results.

Here's a SS: http://i.imgur.com/3BzsZ4I.jpg
    Last edited by Zephyrie; 2013-02-22 at 08:29 PM.

Deleted
    Usually when you need the inverse, it also means weak auras at that time does not know what icon it needs to show (as the ability you wish to check is NOT present at that time, and WA does not keep a cache or so).

You just need to manually supply the Moonfire icon which I believe is Spell_nature_starfall ( I usually find the icon names through wowwiki as their icons show the exact name of the wow icons). Personally the search icon function in WA doesn't work for me.

Thank you so much for your response. I didn't even notice the search icon function. I used it and found the correct icon for Moonfire. I got it working. <3