Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post
    Seems like that is even a lot more cheaper? So is that the only change I should go through?
    hdd to a black version and i'd say get an aftermarket cooler for that cpu.
    but im pretty sure others in the thread can help with that since i gotta get some sleep. (<6 hours till i gotta get up -_-)
    else i'll drop by sometime tommorow evening orso in this thread again.

Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    hdd to a black version and i'd say get an aftermarket cooler for that cpu.
    but im pretty sure others in the thread can help with that since i gotta get some sleep. (<6 hours till i gotta get up -_-)
    else i'll drop by sometime tommorow evening orso in this thread again.
    Haha, don't worry. Go get your sleep, tiger! Realy appreciated for your help so far.

If anyone got something else to add, please do.

Deleted
    rare event of wifi in the train.
    i did forget to mention that the Z77 and "K" series are kinda made to overclock. (sounds more dangerous then it actually is these days)
    i picked those since you want a build to be more future proof and overclocking is the easiest way to achieve that currently.
    you basicly spend +-30-40 euro more to have the option to get more performance whenever you'd want/need that. (also wow really scales very good with overclocked cpu clock rates due to the way the game engine works.)
    feel free to ask any more questions related to overclocking.

this would be a good choice of cooling else. (http://www.alternate.nl/html/product.../?event=search)

feel free to ask any more questions related to overclocking.
    I guess you could start to explain the benefit of 'overclocking' and how it actualy works?

So, I also found a Black HDD with 2TB. So that should cover that. (And I forgot to add the power supply, but that won't increase/decrease my performence of games, would it?)
    Ooh, and maybe it would be good to add my budget I'd rather not go over €2000,- If it happens to get a little bit more expensive, alright. But I don't want to overdo it. I guess this gives out a lot of options for extra details.

Deleted
    this would be a good choice of cooling else. (http://www.alternate.nl/html/product.../?event=search)
    Make sure to stick to lowprofile ram, then. Might be fine without, but losing out on one bank because of it would be a waste.

I might be out of place here, as it seems you already got a few parts picked out. But, in order to have the mmo-champ guru's whip up a few builds, it might be a good idea to start a new topic after reading this helpful sticky. Figured this might be a good idea since you seemingly changed your mind about buying a prebuilt system vs building one yourself. (Good choice, btw!)

If you can answer all those questions, the nice people of mmochamp can suggest a few builds and everything will be much clearer. I'm sure me and Shroudster (and any other dutchies lurking about) can help out with prices and whatnot.

Oh, and speaking of prices: don't forget to use the tweakers pricewatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsredd View Post
    Make sure to stick to lowprofile ram, then. Might be fine without, but losing out on one bank because of it would be a waste.

I might be out of place here, as it seems you already got a few parts picked out. But, in order to have the mmo-champ guru's whip up a few builds, it might be a good idea to start a new topic after reading this helpful sticky. Figured this might be a good idea since you seemingly changed your mind about buying a prebuilt system vs building one yourself. (Good choice, btw!)

If you can answer all those questions, the nice people of mmochamp can suggest a few builds and everything will be much clearer. I'm sure me and Shroudster (and any other dutchies lurking about) can help out with prices and whatnot.

Oh, and speaking of prices: don't forget to use the tweakers pricewatch.
    I took your suggestion and made a new thread about it, posting what I have already and went down the checklist aswell.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post20334585