Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is a matter for Red Shirt Guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Without Dragons the Dragon Soul wouldn't exist. Without the Dragon's power the Gun wouldn't be enough. The shooter is irrelevant. It could've been the player for all that matters.
    Without Dragons, the Dragon Soul wouldn't exist and Azeroth would have been annihilated by the Legion 10,000 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Without Dragons, the Dragon Soul wouldn't exist and Azeroth would have been annihilated by the Legion 10,000 years ago.
    And without Titans Azeroth would've never blah blah blah. Thrall wielding the Dragon Soul in DS =/= Orcs saved the World. It means Thrall and the Aspects saved the World.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I remember correctly, the Dragon Soul laser-type thingy couldn't be fully empowered enough to defeat Deathwing because Deathwing was needed but since he was corrupted they had no one else, until Thrall came in and offered up his powers to complete said laser. As much as you hate how over glorified Thrall was, it's canon and apart of lore, deal with it. Orcs have done their part for the world.

Orcs tried to live a new life on Azeroth and the Humans made their life hell when all they wanted was to find new land.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2013-02-26 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Orcs have done their part for the world.
    Yes, but to say they have done it all, and no one else did shit, is wrong. And Orcs will not live down the bad things they've done either. Everyone makes an excuse for them, but hold all Humans and even all Night Elves accountable for things like Arthas and the War of the Ancients to full-blame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but to say they have done it all, and no one else did shit, is wrong. And Orcs will not live down the bad things they've done either. Everyone makes an excuse for them, but hold all Humans and even all Night Elves accountable for things like Arthas and the War of the Ancients to full-blame.
    I'm not trying to say they've done it all, I'm saying they've contributed to saving Azeroth and that does make them deserve their place in Azeroth, but every race has done their part for the world with an exception being for Goblins, not sure what Draenei have done for Azeroth either. At the same time, every race has also caused their fair share of problems in Azeroth, not one single race is responsible which is what the OP is trying to say and I'm not surprised given it's coming from Salandrin.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2013-02-26 at 07:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs tried to live a new life on Azeroth and the Humans made their life hell when all they wanted was to find new land.
    They were escaped prisoners of war. An army that invaded our planet with the sole purpose of destroying all life. The humans were gracious enough not to completely obliterate them. How else should they have reacted? Countless numbers of their people died at the hands of the Orcs... Then the orcs started killing the Elves for no reason.. If they wanted land they could have went back home and lived in Nagrand, where they belong.

I'm not trying to say they've done it all, I'm saying they've contributed to saving Azeroth and thus deserve their place in Azeroth,
    I know you didn't. Aquamonkey did but I thnk he was being tongue-in-cheek.
    but every race has done their part for the world with an exception being for Goblins
    eh w/o Gazlowe a lot of positive things on Kalimdor wouldn't have happened.

not sure what Draenei have done for Azeroth either.
    Purified the Sunwell.

At the same time, every race has also caused their fair share of problems in Azeroth, not one single race is responsible which is what the OP is trying to say and I'm not surprised given it's coming from Salandrin.
    Individuals are responsible. Hence, Garrosh and his ilk, not every Orc in existence. I just don't see that reciprocating logic being drawn with respect to other races, especially from Horde fans. It's always "all humans" for Garithos or Arthas and "All Night Elves" instead of Azshara and the Highborne when it comes to the War of the Ancients.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, my statements may have sounded like they did it alone. Obviously, they didn't. But without the Orcs those events wouldn't have happened because they were key players. To completely rip of TNG: Orcs are a loose thread, an untidy part of Azeroth that many would like to remove. But when you pull on one of those threads, it'd unravel the tapestry of life on Azeroth.

Okay, my statements may have sounded like they did it alone. Obviously, they didn't. But without the Orcs those events wouldn't have happened because they were key players. To completely rip of TNG: Orcs are a loose thread, an untidy part of Azeroth that many would like to remove. But when you pull on one of those threads, it'd unravel the tapestry of life on Azeroth.
    Which is exactly why exiling them would be stupid. They've got a place here, but the work Thrall did is being undone. Their place is being redefined as a result. Doesn't mean they have no place. I guess u missed my joke post about Orcish druid

10+ Year Old Account
    Purified the Sunwell.

Individuals are responsible. Hence, Garrosh and his ilk, not every Orc in existence. I just don't see that reciprocating logic being drawn with respect to other races, especially from Horde fans. It's always "all humans" for Garithos or Arthas and "All Night Elves" instead of Azshara and the Highborne when it comes to the War of the Ancients.
    To be fair you did just give draenei credit for restoring the sunwell when it was just Velen. So uh yeah....
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    It's open now, whats stopping them? Not like their tents would take very long to set back up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud2038 View Post
    They were escaped prisoners of war. An army that invaded our planet with the sole purpose of destroying all life. The humans were gracious enough not to completely obliterate them. How else should they have reacted? Countless numbers of their people died at the hands of the Orcs... Then the orcs started killing the Elves for no reason.. If they wanted land they could have went back home and lived in Nagrand, where they belong.
    1. Medivh thought the Orcs were important enough to keep on Azeroth during the Third War.
    2. Draenor's biosphere was already unable to support the Orcs even before they came to Azeroth in the First War.
    3. The humans were gracious enough to keep innocent children in their prison camps.
    4. The Orcs starting cutting trees down for the lumber they needed. The Night Elves attacked them first.

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    To be fair you did just give draenei credit for restoring the sunwell when it was just Velen. So uh yeah....
    Velen is Draenei lore. He was asking a lore perspective. It wasn't the whole race. "What have (any) Draenei done?" is how I read it, and answered it. Goblins for that matter too...

10+ Year Old Account
    Velen is Draenei lore. He was asking a lore perspective. It wasn't the whole race. "What have (any) Draenei done?" is how I read it, and answer it.
    Ah yes, I also add words to sentences when I need to change the meaning and not make myself look like a hypocrite.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Ah yes, I also add words to sentences when I need to change the meaning and not make myself look like a hypocrite.
    Nothing hypocritical at all. I mentioned Gazlowe for goblins, and implied Velen for draenei. Im sorry you have trouble with the english language and want to argue about rubbish just for the sake of arguing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's open now, whats stopping them? Not like their tents would take very long to set back up
    Why should they leave? They bled and died defending Azeroth. It's not like war is something unique the Orcs brought. The Human Kingdoms were always fighting against each other. They would have continued to fight and kill each other if it wasn't for the Orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Medivh thought the Orcs were important enough to keep on Azeroth during the Third War.
    2. Draenor's biosphere was already unable to support the Orcs even before they came to Azeroth in the First War.
    3. The humans were gracious enough to keep innocent children in their prison camps.
    4. The Orcs starting cutting trees down for the lumber they needed. The Night Elves attacked them first.
    1. People can be wrong. After all, he brought them here in the first place and look what happened.
    2. Then how come plenty of Orcs live and flourish there to this day?
    3. Show me a link saying there were any children fighting in the war. And also, they were born into captivity. The humans didn't put the children there. If there even were any. Also defending their atrocities with a remark like that... Come on... You know better. What would any other race have done to an Alien species than invaded their planet to end all life?
    4. It doesn't matter if you need resources. You can't just go take it without it being an act of war. If russia just started taking Oil from Alaska without asking us it wouldnt go over very well...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing hypocritical at all. I mentioned Gazlowe for goblins, and implied Velen for draenei. Im sorry you have trouble with the english language and want to argue about rubbish just for the sake of arguing.
    Oooo personal attacks, now I know I hit a tender spot lol. Come on, stop taking things so seriously. You did exactly what you were bitching about in the same post that you bitched about it. How do you know others weren't doing the same thing you are and you misunderstood them?

10+ Year Old Account
    4. It doesn't matter if you need resources. You can't just go take it without it being an act of war. If russia just started taking Oil from Alaska without asking us it wouldnt go over very well...
    You mean if Russia got blasted onto a new continent that no one had any information about and scratched their heads, then started chopping down trees and were suddenly attacked by people that they didn't know lived there.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby