Symbiosis Macro help

Im looking for a macro that can cast symbiosis on mouse over and clear the symbiosis buff if i already have it, pretty much i just want to mouse over a person and hit the macro and it clear the current symbiosis buff i have and recast it on the person im moused over or just cast if on the person if im not linked already, ive been googling but i haven't come across anything yet any help? all i could come up with was this but it keeps saying invalid target

/cancelaura Symbiosis
    /cast [target=mouseover] !Symbiosis

Any help?

---------- Post added 2013-02-26 at 01:25 AM ----------

anyone?

10char

10+ Year Old Account
    That macro basically cancels the Symbiosis aura everytime you push it. I'm not sure what you actually want though. I'm guessing you want to cancel symbiosis and recast symbiosis on your mouseover target to get his symbiosis? Your macro cancels symbiosis every single time and only casts symbiosis when there's a mouse-over target.

In my experience symbiosis macros are EXTREMELY buggy to the point where it can't be macrod (standard conditions like /cast [condition]Symbiosis doesn't work).

So my guess to your question would be this macro:

#showtooltip
    /cancelaura [@mouseover,help]
    /target [@mouseover,help]
    /cast Symbiosis
    /targetlasttarget [@mouseover,help]

This macro will cancel your symbiosis when you have a friendly target on your mouseover and it will try to target your mouseover and automatically cast Symbiosis no matter what. After that it will try and target your last target.

Note that the /targetlasttarget may be a bit weird when you don't have a previous target. But it should work fine when you have a mouseover target

Try this:

Code:
    #showtooltip Symbiosis
    /stopmacro [combat]
    /cancelaura [@mouseover,help,raid]Symbiosis
    /stopcasting
    /tar mouseover
    /cast [help,raid]Symbiosis
    /targetlasttarget
    Last edited by lawomous; 2013-02-26 at 11:06 PM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator