Weird SimCraft uptimes for Juju

I downloaded the latest version of Sim Craft and ran a T15 Heroic BiS sim for Assassination Rogues, and it was giving me an 88-89% uptime on Juju.

Anyone have any idea if it's me, or did Simcraft get a bad update in regards to Juju? If the mistake is on my end, I'm not sure what I did. I just ran the pre-set BiS list. I was expecting to see it in the ~25% range like everyone else, and bout spit my coke when I saw 88%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    I downloaded the latest version of Sim Craft and ran a T15 Heroic BiS sim for Assassination Rogues, and it was giving me an 88-89% uptime on Juju.

Anyone have any idea if it's me, or did Simcraft get a bad update in regards to Juju? If the mistake is on my end, I'm not sure what I did. I just ran the pre-set BiS list. I was expecting to see it in the ~25% range like everyone else, and bout spit my coke when I saw 88%.
    That sounds like an error to me. If it's inserting a 22s ICD rather than .5 RPPM that would make sense, or if something's just "off". Any chance you can link or SS the results/proc uptime page?

i(dot)imgur(dot)com/PgrM1oI.jpg

On the log, this is the line in regards to Juju

juju_madness : start= 1.0 refresh= 7.0 interval= 0.0 trigger= 49.2 uptime=89%

Sounds like a bug in the juju proc code. it's almost like it's ignoring the ICD.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    Sounds like a bug in the juju proc code. it's almost like it's ignoring the ICD.
    Has the proc been changed since its original implementation?

- Bad Juju – 0.50 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. No ICD. Voodoo Gnomes are mostly for flavor; they deal ~200 damage before armor per hit.
    That's what ghostcrawler said it was originally.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Has the proc been changed since its original implementation?

That's what ghostcrawler said it was originally.
    Something with a .5 RealPPM shouldn't have an 88% uptime though? Dancing Steel is a 2 RealPPM, and it's uptime on that same sim is 57%.

dancing_steel : start=13.8 refresh= 17.7 interval= 32.5 trigger= 13.9 uptime=57%
    Juju is a .5 RealPPM and is up almost 50% more than Dancing Steel? Something must be bugged in SimulationCraft?

Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    Something with a .5 RealPPM shouldn't have an 88% uptime though? Dancing Steel is a 2 RealPPM, and it's uptime on that same sim is 57%.

Juju is a .5 RealPPM and is up almost 50% more than Dancing Steel? Something must be bugged in SimulationCraft?
    No you're right. I was just referring to the part about it "ignoring the ICD" which it doesn't have. We should expect 25-30% uptime on the trinket depending on haste, not 88%.

I don't know which trinkets do what. I wasn't aware that it had no icd. I find it odd that it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    We should expect 25-30% uptime on the trinket depending on haste, not 88%.
    This is the simplest way to put it.
    Bad Juju also isn't a great trinket for any spec other than Mut though, so...
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Use PTR setting instead of live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    I don't know which trinkets do what. I wasn't aware that it had no icd. I find it odd that it doesn't.
    Pretty much only the "stacking" trinkets have ICDs next tier now that everything runs RPPM (+X int every 2 sec for 20 sec, 22s ICD) because stacking trinket overlaps would be way OP on good RNG.

And RoR. Because.
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-03-04 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    Use PTR setting instead of live.
    There we have it. I didn't toggle PTR. Boooo.