Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Lots and lots of time outs. Seems also to be running slower than normal on occasion as well.

*note - this has only been an mmo-champ thing, so it probably has everything to do with chrome.

A lot of time outs, have to reload page 2-3 times to enter it.

Initial page opening has been very very slow lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Not to be awkward, but if they are unable to connect how can they see your message to tracert to the site ^.^
    Because it only lasts a second.

In fact, I've had trouble doing a traceroute for that exact reason; it's working again by the time I run it.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Site has been slow off and on for the last couple of days, not been able to catch it while running UO-trace or similar to pinpoint the issue though. Sitting on Firefox in Sweden not that I think that information helps much.

diablofans.com seems to have the same issue if that helps.

Use Opera.
    Works perfect

I get them every 10-15 min that i cant connect to the site

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pFreak View Post
    Use Opera.
    Works perfect
    Whatever it is, it's not a browser issue. The website is actually timing out.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Problems for me to, server dosent answer and need to update a few times, also very slow

Deleted
    Yes, taking much longer than usual to get in, using Chrome, Windows 7, located in Sweden.
    Been like this the last 2 days.

Well today it works but it has some latency a couple of secs (using chrome) before it gets in!
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

12:04 EST today - one time - Page cannot be displayed - Using IE9

Only thing I could see from a 15-20 minute run was high ping times against one route along the way, no PL or anything else that stick out.

Mmo-champ has been fine the last week or so.

Lag the OP is experiencing might be due to a high throughput network line out of commission. A few years back, some natural disaster (tsunami I think) knocked out the US-ASIA network line so all traffic was routed in a roundabout way through other means, making accessing Asian sites lag like crazy (at the time I think I was trying to play Maplestory Japan).

10+ Year Old Account
    have experience some issue with not connnecting to the website i guess. i hit enter and the browser loads but the pages stays white. a refresh seemed to sovle it everytime for me

Hi there,

since 2-3 days, I'm unable to connect to MMO-Champion from Belgium using what ever Safari/Firefox/Chrome. Changing DNS didn't help. Deleting Cookies neither. I use a proxy from now then it's fixed, hope soon

PS : Can't use the Curse Client update add ons as well ! but I can login to curse.com

Deleted
    When i am at home i cant go to mmo-champion it says the site is offline i cant go to the site on any of my pc's or on my tel when its connected to my router (works fine if i got 3g on though) first i thought of a ip-ban but i can still use my acc aswell lucky seeing more peeps got this problem
    i try'd ccleaner aswlel didnt work and using firefox or google chrome wont work aswell.
    it says the site is offline but when i try to solve the problem it says the site is working perfect but it wont let me on
    All other internet sites works perfectly when i am at home
    so hope it gets fixed cause annoyes me that i cant connect to the site when i am at home
    From holland btw and using normaly IE
    Last edited by mmoc0fc37ef075; 2013-03-01 at 05:31 PM.

Have had lots of problems over the past couple of days, but worked fine this evening. (Chrome Version 25.0.1364.97 m)

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    I have had a few timeouts, but nothing that is not rectified after trying to reload the page.

It is sporadic too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver