Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Can't connect when I'm at work, loaded fine on Wednesday, Feb 20th, had some snow days, & then from Tuesday Feb 26th to today, won't load, gives a "server is taking too long to respond" error. Windows XP machine, tried with both Firefox & and Internet Explorer (Explorer is only used as a last option browser)

At home, couldn't connect Wednesday, Feb 27th, but yesterday/today could. Using Safari on a Mac.

Not sure if OS/Browser data is helpful, figured post it just in case.

It's only been happening to Skelington after he views an unrelated tab for a few minutes or more. Coming back to the site will be slow and times out often on the first click, but after that it works right as rain until he returns to something else.
    Four or six days ago it happened sporadically, but not as often.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2013-03-01 at 06:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Same, couldn't visit the site for 3 days.

A month or two back, they messed up a script. The script (apparently) turns into an infinite loop, and sucks up all the free processing power it can find, which slows down everything else the browser is trying to do.

It does seem to be partially fixed recently, as it used to happen on every page 100% of the time, and now it happens 10-20% of the time.

Deleted
    I use Chrome, adblock and I've been kindda blocked from the site from my current PC.
    What strangely enough works, is connecting to the site via my phone's mobile data net.
    Seems like there is some strange mojo with either IP blocks or some routing errors that means that requests get timed out.

I can ping mmo-champion.com and get nice response-times back, but whenever I try to go onto the site, it times out.
    This has been checked on my PC (Win7-64bit) with IE, Chrome, Firefox. I even DL'd an Ubuntu LiveCD and used Firefox to try and connect and it still didn't wanna play right.
    So it seems there's some network routing mojo gone wrong somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have gotten a few loading errors in the past couple days. Using google chrome.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    kbn-b4-link.telia.net 213.155.130.4 3 10ms
    * Unknown Host * 0.0.0.0 4 0ms
    * Unknown Host * 0.0.0.0 5 0ms
    * Unknown Host * 0.0.0.0 6 0ms
    * Unknown Host * 0.0.0.0 7 0ms
    * Unknown Host * 0.0.0.0 8 0ms
    * Unknown Host * 0.0.0.0 9 0ms
    * Unknown Host * 0.0.0.0 10 0ms
    * Unknown Host * 0.0.0.0 11 0ms
    * Unknown Host * 0.0.0.0 12 0ms
    * Unknown Host * 68.64.47.132 13 109ms

2020ish cet

it comes and goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    It loads as fast as can be. Perhaps it's your ISP that's acting up?
    Times out for on occasion (I get a TCP_Network timeout, not sure if it's related), and I'm on a T3 line.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

I have been able to get on, but in time. It takes several minutes sometimes, and time outs other wise.

Ny, Optonline.net Firefox. Win7-64

Actually this morning I wasn't able to connect for a while

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, it has been a bit slower and times out much more often than in the past.

Little update from my previous post in this thread.
    I've been experiencing time-outs as well, both on my desktop and on my laptop, both at home and at school.(Netherlands, ISP's are UPC and Surfnet if that's of any relevance).
    What basically happens for me is I press refresh or open a new page, get a time-out, press refresh a second later and it works again.
    I'll try to run a tracert the next time it happens.

Yes, I've had a time out pretty much every other attempt to visit but a quick reload always solves it.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Thought it was better earlyer, it's not

Deleted
    yep, been loading slower at times the last couple of days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been unable to load the site a few times the last couple of days, but I have patience and can browse it at a later time.
    Surrounded by idiots

Same here, been experiencing time-outs randomly and multiple times a day. Usually only lasts about 20~30 seconds but it does happen multiple times a day.

I've had several time-out issues over the past few days. It seems to recover quite quickly. Using Google Chrome Version 26.0.1410.19 beta-m.

I have a slow connection to the website, but that's all
    My first build:
    Storage: Kingston SSD Now V200+ 120G and WD Caviar Blue HDD 500 G
    Processing Units: i5-3570k @ 3.8 Ghz cooled by 212 Evo and MSI Twin Frozr 3, R7850 @ 900, 1200
    Mobo, Ram, PSU Gigabyte Z77-D3H and G.Skill ripjaw 2x 4G with XFX 550w
    If I am unreadable, its not because I hate grammar, its because Im french-canadian

Deleted
    Still some problems with the site loading slowly.
    Sometimes its fine somethings i will not load and only refresh helps