Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Windthorn View Post
    Regarding gems, just curious why you have an orange gem in your boots? I was under the impression you go for socket bonus if 120 or above.
    The socket bonus is 120 haste, so according to what you said, I *should* be using a colored gem :P.
    Regardless, simming it now, it gives me a 145 dps loss, so gonna put a delicate in it. Previously, when I got the boots, it simmed at a +300 gain, which (while haste IS overvalued) was enough for me to go for the colored gem. 280 Secondary stats vs 80 main stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    The socket bonus is 120 haste, so according to what you said, I *should* be using a colored gem :P.
    Regardless, simming it now, it gives me a 145 dps loss, so gonna put a delicate in it. Previously, when I got the boots, it simmed at a +300 gain, which (while haste IS overvalued) was enough for me to go for the colored gem. 280 Secondary stats vs 80 main stats.
    Yeah gems are weird. It was showing over a 300 dps increase for me to use an agi gem over an orange gem in those boots.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart