Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    So far I've played Skyrim, The Witcher 2, AC3 on this card. None of them have issues and I can easily run them at the highest settings. Thank god I'm not the only one having this problem.
    When I was playing wow, I was having driver crashes too but disabling SSAO in the ingame settings was fixing the problem for me or either switching to DX9.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm running it in DX9 now and had no crashes so far. Lets hope it stays this way... lol

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 12:50 PM ----------

nope... just logged into WoW while DX9 was still enabled and then my game crashed.

As mentioned previously, lets try reducing the overclock including the factory OC.

So, go into MSI Afterburner, and reduce the core clock and memory clock by 50. If it still doesn't work, reduce it by another 50mhz. This might sound extreme, but lets just be completely sure that it's not the OC causing stability problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    As mentioned previously, lets try reducing the overclock including the factory OC.

So, go into MSI Afterburner, and reduce the core clock and memory clock by 50. If it still doesn't work, reduce it by another 50mhz. This might sound extreme, but lets just be completely sure that it's not the OC causing stability problems.
    Mate it isn't a hardware problem so underclocking isn't going to fix anything.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 12:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    I'm running it in DX9 now and had no crashes so far. Lets hope it stays this way... lol

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 12:50 PM ----------

nope... just logged into WoW while DX9 was still enabled and then my game crashed.
    Set SSAO to disabled?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for the late response... I'll disable SSOA and see what happens, hopefully the driver will be stable at some point in time.

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 04:44 PM ----------

err.. well, I just crashed again, randomly... with SSAO disabled.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well. Bump.
    Problem is gone now, it's been a while sine I last posted here, reduced texture filtering from x16 to x8.

Strange..
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."