Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Actually I was talking about being in position under the courages before they come down from the wall to quickly shiv crip for a 70% snare and kill them before they get close enough to a boss where your melee can get hit by a dance.

But you are right, you need to wait 4-5 seconds after something dies before it is low enough to pop easily. And I agree, elusiveness on the sparks is incredibly OP as it has no cooldown at all so as long as the sparks are single, a rogue can eat them all.

With your comp, I'd have the rogue solo all strengths (if he's any good, the titan gas buff with Elusiveness will be more than enough to pretty much kill it with maybe minor support from ranged) and the resulting sparks. That's one set of sparks out of the way.

Courages, I'd use someone with good movement. Your WW + ret should be able to do it with effort, we usually have 3 people on it with the two ranged switching off to rages when they need to, but with a surplus of melee that might be a problem. On the other hand, with the melee buff, shouldn't be too bad. The DK might start on these, but he should definitely be peeling off for Rage AoEing/control when necessary. WW monk to soak.

Rages - kill the first two, hunter soak with deterrence. Wait for them to actually start following people to blow them up, that's when they "activate." Kill the next two, mage soak with Greater Invis (or any other backup soak). After that, just CC 2 (scatter trap + poly work well as they're both long duration CCs), then when 3 and 4 come up, AoE them all down, a minute has passed, the hunter should be able to soak all 4 in a deterrence. Getting them down at the same time is key here, if they all activate at different times, it'll be hard to soak them in one deterrence. Keep the Rages together by switching their targets if they target the rogue (off to the side killing strengths) or one of the melee, with stuns (HoJ, shadowfury, Binding Shot). DK should be on these rages as well as HB spam is OP, as is gorefiends and the DnD slow. Just make sure he doesn't get gibbed by the root on Entrapment from the hunter.

Roughly the fight order:

2 rages, all kill, soak with hunter.
    1 Strength, all kill, soak with rogue with Feint + Elusiveness.
    2 rages, all kill, soak with backup (mage, probably)
    1 Courage, all but the hunter/mage kill, hunter and mage should be watching the next rage spawn to disengage/blink to the back to CC.
    CC 2 rages.
    Strengths start coming out, rogue solos with some help from ranged. It should be dying just as the new one comes out. The thing doesn't do any melee swings, and the rogue should be able to dodge the circle stun easy.
    2 more rages. Burn all 4, hunter soaks with deterrence.

Rinse, repeat. Every time there's no rages out, hunter/mage CC the next pair. Every time there's 2 out and 2 coming down, gather them up with gorefiend's/DnD, burn them with AoE, soak with hunter Deterrence, which is a full immunity to spark explosions.

Good luck. In my comp, we have me (hunter) and our mage doing the CC as well, and we have little to no damage on Courages. It's all about getting people on the proper targets, and not asking them to hit everything all the time.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2013-03-04 at 07:09 AM. Reason: clarity

Just a few notes. The feedback is helping greatly.

The spark bug was not the air thing. i sat there several times, watched it spawn, float down, my monk or hunter would pop CD *AFTER* it started moving, then move into range and jump all around it, meleeing/etc/whathaveyou, and it wouldn't blow. I can probably get one of my raiders to fraps it to post it, it's ridiculous. Wasted two of our solid attempts doing that.

Okay so. My rogue should solo strengths and ignore rages unless soaking sparks? With help from 1 of the melee? I may have two warlock guildies tonight, so I could feasibly run...at best...

Prot War
    Brew Monk

Resto Shaman
    Disc Priest

Assassination Rogue
    Survival Hunter
    Arcane Mage *He swapped to Arcane for higher numbers, we didn't utilize him as frost that well, but he still CC's like a champ*
    Destro Warlock
    Destro Warlock
    WW Monk

Would this setup work well? I am a tad worried for my rogue tanking strengths. The DPS required from all the adds will have him running ragged, it looks like. Is there a strategy that involves hard CCing after the strength dies so the rogue can get back over? Sorry if I am a bit noob at this, I'm really trying to wrap my head around everything because we want to give this a REALLY solid try before Tuesday.

Thanks so much for the help and support, again guys. You've all been amazing.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 09:14 PM ----------

Ladies and gentlemen. Thanks to your insights and assistance...

Edge of Insanity on Garrosh. at 11:42PM Eastern Standard Time, has slain Heroic: Will of the Emperor.

I am so happy there are not even words.

Prot Warrior
    Brew Monk

Disc Priest
    Resto Shaman

Assass Rogue
    Arc Mage
    Surv Hunter
    Ret Paladin
    Destro Warlock
    WW Monk

We are so happy right now. So happy. You guys helped us SO MUCH. Thank you SO MUCH SO SO SO MUCH.

Worldoflogs has the fight posted under Edge of Insanity on Garrosh.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,
    Combat

Ladies and gentlemen. Thanks to your insights and assistance...

Edge of Insanity on Garrosh. at 11:42PM Eastern Standard Time, has slain Heroic: Will of the Emperor.

I am so happy there are not even words.

Prot Warrior
    Brew Monk

Disc Priest
    Resto Shaman

Assass Rogue
    Arc Mage
    Surv Hunter
    Ret Paladin
    Destro Warlock
    WW Monk

We are so happy right now. So happy. You guys helped us SO MUCH. Thank you SO MUCH SO SO SO MUCH.

Worldoflogs has the fight posted under Edge of Insanity on Garrosh.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,
    Combat