Deleted
    Hey, guys, apparently what I said yesterday, the lunch and stuff, isn't today but tomorrow, I thought today was Thursday....

I'm going to read what I missed then post again.

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 04:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    I also have noticed that the three remaining people who voted for Xanjori are Majad, celtic, and Samm. Two of the people who did not vote against him and who are dead are Dyra & Robo (both townies).
    I didn't vote for Xanjori if that's what you mean. I wasn't here when that happened.
    I'm leaning more towards you two rather than celtic at this point.
    There's no point in going for Celtic, I already said his a townie, I really see no reason to go for him. I believe his CC/RC.

As for a no lynch, I think it's better if we lynch someone. I don't see why we should skip a lynch but okay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I know that, but we also have a watcher, a tracker, and an investigator. Like Rollo said, we probably have a lone mafia member who does not have investigation immunity. However, if everyone else agrees that a no-lynch is a bad idea, I'll probably vote on Maj.
    My stupid internet cut out but what I meant to say is we have a claimed tracker, watcher and investigator - And while i believe your RC Deca im wary of the other two. Seems mighty convient but i just dont know.

10+ Year Old Account
    True, Celtic, that was partially the point, with more information, we can figure out who is lying. However, I think you and Maj are correct, and a no-lynch is not the superior option right now.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I didn't vote for Xanjori if that's what you mean. I wasn't here when that happened.
    ugh - it must've been an FoS then - I'm sorry.

Deleted
    ugh - it must've been an FoS then - I'm sorry.
    No FoS either. I was gone during that whole mafia day.

Not sure what my voting on Xanjori has to do with anything, I specifically said it was a pressure vote and that I'd be back to check his defense and unvote if need be. I wasn't part of the quick push at the end that killed him.

Also Majad hasn't responded to the pretty huge accusation that has mounted against them, little curious as to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to concur with Sammriy, he was what, the 5th maybe 6th vote? Fox did it for the pressure and its normal of him to put pressure up to l-2. Majad has been acting and responding oddly to the RC situation.

Something.

Deleted
    There isn't much for me to say. That's what I got on my quick thread. Maybe Sammriy is lying about appearing as scum when investigated. I can't know that and neither can anyone else.

There isn't much for me to say. That's what I got on my quick thread. Maybe Sammriy is lying about appearing as scum when investigated. I can't know that and neither can anyone else.
    Why would I be lying about turning up scum if I'd turn up innocent in investigations? That doesn't make any sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    Why would I be lying about turning up scum if I'd turn up innocent in investigations? That doesn't make any sense.
    Majad is saying you are ting about why you would be turning up scum I think. Otherwise if Majad is saying you are lying like how you just said in the quote, then I'm super confused. I'd like to see how this turns out so I'll be changing my vote.

vote Majad

That's 3 votes and L-2.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted
    What I'm saying is that Sammriy could be lying about showing up as scum, when investigated, after killing someone.

I showed up as innocent by Decagon. I investigated Sammriy and got nothing, meaning that you're a townie or an SK, so I don't understand why you would show up as scum when you didn't.

Three SKs have died already, I'm not surprised if there's a fourth one and I think you're either the SK or someone else is.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, would it be beneficial to investigate Sammriy, or should I investigate someone else?

Something.

What I'm saying is that Sammriy could be lying about showing up as scum, when investigated, after killing someone.

I showed up as innocent by Decagon. I investigated Sammriy and got nothing, meaning that you're a townie or an SK, so I don't understand why you would show up as scum when you didn't.

Three SKs have died already, I'm not surprised if there's a fourth one and I think you're either the SK or someone else is.
    I guess my question to you would be, what benefit would I gain by saying I'm going to turn up scum if I'm not going to?

If I'm an SK, and I've seen every other SK turn up innocent, why would I straight up tell the town, I'm going to turn up scum?

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, I think Majad is lying, but I'm not going to vote unless the thread dies, I'd rather we see this day milked out rather than ending it quickly like we have all the previous days.

Something.

Btw, if you want to investigate me, Deca, feel free. You already know what I'm going to turn up as. I don't really know how helpful investigations are going to be at this point though, if it's an SK left, they won't help. It'd have to be on the lookout/watcher/wow there are a lot of those roles' shoulders.

I'll wait on swapping my vote but you make it really hard not to want to immediately lynch you Majad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    I guess my question to you would be, what benefit would I gain by saying I'm going to turn up scum if I'm not going to?
    Because if Decagon investigates you, and you turn up as scum, people will think you're actually not scum because you said that it was how that townie role worked.

Guess what, I don't think you're a townie but a SK and are just using some strategy to say that you'll turn up as scum when investigated so everyone will think you're innocent, thing is, I investigated you and you turned up as nothing, I got no response, which means you're either a SK or a townie so I don't understand why you'd say you'd turn scum when investigated.

It'd be more beneficial for you, a scum, to have went on along with what I said of "No response = townie" from my investigation, but you slipped.

Regardless, either Decagon settles this be investigating you or I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a good idea to rely on my ability, that just means the remaining scum are more likely to kill me, and I'm already pretty lucky to be alive at this point.

Something.

Because if Decagon investigates you, and you turn up as scum, people will think you're actually not scum because you said that it was how that townie role worked.

Guess what, I don't think you're a townie but a SK and are just using some strategy to say that you'll turn up as scum when investigated so everyone will think you're innocent, thing is, I investigated you and you turned up as nothing, I got no response, which means you're either a SK or a townie so I don't understand why you'd say you'd turn scum when investigated.

It'd be more beneficial for you, a scum, to have went on along with what I said of "No response = townie" from my investigation, but you slipped.

Regardless, either Decagon settles this be investigating you or I don't know.
    Do you think I'm an SK or scum? Because if Deca investigates me and I turn up scum, I'm either scum or I'm telling the truth about my role. So that tactic is right out the darn window if you think I'm an SK.

Deca if you want to investigate me to see I'll turn up scum to confirm I'm in fact not the SK, feel free to do so tonight but for right now, Majad, you aren't making much sense at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Horrible idea imo to investigate Sammriy. She's already claiming she will show up scum due to her one shot vigilante role. She's either what she says she is, or mafia if she shows up scum. She's have no reason to say she's sc and would show as that of she's a SK and immune to investigations. Secondly, if she truly is scum, why would she want to be investigated after saying how she will turn up? If there's another scum out there, it's possible she would rather have Deca find that person so he could be the loan scum and win after attrition. Whether its a slip or not, or a slip from Majad, or Majad misinterpreting the bird role, who knows. Imo investigate someone you haven't touched yet aside from Sammriy. I sliver you've already investigated 2 alive people, minus yourself and minus our lynch target will give you 5 or 6 to target tonight. I still think who I said earlier would be best (Lysah or Celtic I think?) and maybe even Falbacca.

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 03:53 PM ----------

Oh, and if Sammriy is SK, we will be wasting our cop investigation. We already are suspicious of sammriy, and I'm pretty sure I'll end up voting her on our following day phase if the game is still live.
    wyrd bið ful aræd