Page 34 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr. We have any leads yet?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr. We have any leads yet?
    Yea, that worgenite guy is looking mighty suspicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, yeah, at this point I would rather vote for Celtic. I feel like there is something there regarding his fight with holz. Maybe they killed holz as revenge? Either way, Celtic strongly disagreed with a town role. And he hasn't done much in the way of posting since then.

Vote Celtic
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking back through the thread, Celtic was acting rather strange, and didn't bother to respond to a relatively direct question put against him. I suppose that in lieu of having someone more substantial for now..

Vote Celtic

Are we all gang voting for Celtic? I forgot what time the day ends...

Okay.

Vote Celtic.

Btw my Tomb Raider game is pretty nice.

Oh and I have to go to school, I'll prob check this thread during class maybe but I won't be able to post until I come home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

Okay.

Vote Celtic.

Btw my Tomb Raider game is pretty nice.

Oh and I have to go to school, I'll prob check this thread during class maybe but I won't be able to post until I come home.
    "Deadline for the end of Day 2 is Thursday, March 7 at 3:00PM EST (8:00PM GMT)"

So a good 30ish hours still; plenty of time to shuffle votes around if needed.

Oh wow. Okay I'll just leave my vote on the table, you guys still work this out.

Okay.

Vote Celtic..
    This vote seems suspicious to me, Celtic may some reason to appear suspicious, but surely on day 2 we shouldnt just be throwing away random votes? Unless you happen to know that Celtic isnt a mafia (or your mafia band at least.)

FoS Blueobelisk.

This Celtic bandwagon was quick to start, and get a fair few votes. Since I got flak for jumping on the last bandwagon, I won't pile onto this.. yet.
    Let's see what he has to say when he gets here.

Also, FoS FusedMass.
    You're very keen and quick to jump at voting people, especially your recent Uggor/Celtic votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    FoS Treann. Other than a no content post yesterday, he's been afk since the Themius bandwagon.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Guys ive been sick so sorry for not posting - Just pleae hold off on a lynch until ive caught up

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 03:15 PM ----------

Right I have caught up. Stop posting so damn much :P

Firstly - Its silly to vote for me. Did i clash with holz? Yes of course. Would i kill holz if i was scum? No - Because that draws attention back to me, something scum seek to avoid. However it would be beneficial for scum to kill holz, making people look at me wasting the day on a townie.

If that doesnt make sense, please explain why.

Secondly Uggor besides unvoting for me (thanks for that) still has come up with no reason why Foxxi(i think that was who made the comment) would make such a comment so im going to let my vote rest here for the moment.

And FoS NFT for worgenites reasoning

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Guys ive been sick so sorry for not posting - Just pleae hold off on a lynch until ive caught up

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 03:15 PM ----------

Right I have caught up. Stop posting so damn much :P

Firstly - Its silly to vote for me. Did i clash with holz? Yes of course. Would i kill holz if i was scum? No - Because that draws attention back to me, something scum seek to avoid. However it would be beneficial for scum to kill holz, making people look at me wasting the day on a townie.

If that doesnt make sense, please explain why.

Secondly Uggor besides unvoting for me (thanks for that) still has come up with no reason why Foxxi(i think that was who made the comment) would make such a comment so im going to let my vote rest here for the moment.

And FoS NFT for worgenites reasoning
    I just want to say(and I'm not saying I don't believe you or anything) but this is what a scum would say if accused of killing someone they clashed with It's obvious that no one would kill someone they would seem likely to kill, but at the same time, b/c it's so obvious, it'd be all the more reason to say 'hey, why would I want to draw attention to myself like that?'

Populaire thinks that we should just lynch all of you just to be sure. Then town insta-wins with me!
    Sorted.

Deleted
    I just want to say(and I'm not saying I don't believe you or anything) but this is what a scum would say if accused of killing someone they clashed with It's obvious that no one would kill someone they would seem likely to kill, but at the same time, b/c it's so obvious, it'd be all the more reason to say 'hey, why would I want to draw attention to myself like that?'
    I know but then you delve into the world of double bluffs and triple bluffs. Am i really scum claiming to be town by pointing out that me killing holz is to obvious?
    Personally if this was someone else Id take the person at their word unless other evidence cropped up or they had other suspicious behaviour

Otherwise people wouldnt argue with anybody in the fear that the person they were arguing with was NKed and they were immediately blamed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Vote Tally:

Through Post 700

It takes 14 votes to lynch.

Celtic209 6 / 27
    Lysah 1 / 27
    Uggorthaholy 2 / 27

1. Anakso
    2. Blood Fox - Celtic209 Post 681
    3. Blueobelisk - Celtic209 Post 690
    4. BrandonC
    5. celtic209 - Uggorthaholy Post 606
    6. Decagon
    7. Dyra
    8. Everything Nice
    9. falbacca
    10. FusedMass - Celtic209 Post 674
    11. Greeney - Uggorthaholy Post 577
    12. Kasierith - Celtic209 Post 689
    13. kel
    14. listo95
    15. Lysah
    16. Majad
    17. Nightfury Treann
    18. Populaire
    19. Rigimi44 - Celtic209 Post 688
    20. Robozerim - Celtic209 Post 663
    21. Rollo
    22. Sammriy
    23. semaphore
    24. Silkku
    25. Uggorthaholy
    26. Worgenite - Lysah Post 616
    27. Xanjori

[B]Deadline for the end of Day 2 is Thursday, March 7 at 3:00PM EST (8:00PM GMT)

Oh wow. Okay I'll just leave my vote on the table, you guys still work this out.
    See, now, I've noticed something odd about you.
    You're basically taking a back seat, waiting to jump on bandwagons, as indicated by your posts about waiting for people to sort things out themselves and wanting others to discuss and such.. and then you'll cast a vote.
    And it's not like you're inactive from the forum as a whole.. since you are posting in other threads quite frequently.

Just my two pence.

FoS Blueobelisk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I have to say....Krayzy, wouldn't it be better if your vote totals said x/14 rather than x/27? I mean, yeah there's 27 people able to vote, but you know you won't count anymore than 14 votes :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I have to say....Krayzy, wouldn't it be better if your vote totals said x/14 rather than x/27? I mean, yeah there's 27 people able to vote, but you know you won't count anymore than 14 votes :P
    Nope

This is all for my own little record keeping and I like it this way.

Deleted
    FoS Blueobelisk

Every time he posts is either to ask what is going on or to bandwagon on someone. Scummy...

Something if off about this guy, I feel like, even though he has a post count he doesnt bring much to the table but a vote to encourage others to push it to night when we still have plenty of time to talk

FoS Blueobelisk