Page 36 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    "Lol what do you want me to do? I'm just trying to work with the town to kill the scum. If I see the majority is going one way, I'll just trust that everyone is thinking likewise and help complete the day."

So you will comply with the majority instead of where your personal views are placed, merely to make the night, and thus NKs, come quicker?
    Wow that was actually some good logic. Nah, it's just that these first few days have a good chance of lynching anyone, statistically.

Actually I'd love to know what the ratio of people are.

Uhms. Also, do the mafia people know who each other are? Or do they just vote and have a chance that they could be night killing one of their own?

Deleted
    If you insist I shall break it down.
    If it is general game theory, than I do not understand why such an action is odd. Unless you want to enter into layers of bluffing, which ultimately does no one any good but give them a headache.
    Your question was non-expansive. I rectified this for the purpose of answering a more important question, thus answering it expansively.
    it stuck out enough given the circumstances that it drew attention even if it wasn't particularly indicative of anything in either direction. Even when I cast my vote, I noted that it was in lieu of having someone else to look at.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ More useless crap compressed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Because his back and forth with Holz followed by Holz's NK was odd;
    Finally something resembling an answer

So why are you so particularly interested in my perspective, than?
    Because I pointed out something as simple as you stating that something is "strange" and then when asked exactly what you thought to be strange, you attempted to bypass the question. If your first answer had simply been

Because his back and forth with Holz followed by Holz's NK was odd;
    I wouldn't have had much more to ask, instead you went into long tirades about irrelevant things which strikes as suspicious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Worg places FoS on NFT for lurkin. Personal Note: potential deflecting

Celtic joins in, defends himself and places FoS on NFT too. Personal Note: hopes to put attention NFT's way

Well, there are some of my current thoughts
    Why was worg deflecting?
    Yes I am trying to deflect - Away from the townie towards the inactive
    What are your thoughts on NFT?

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I was more meaning that while Celtic has all this suspicion against him, he is also saying stuff, not something he did last game when he was scum, perhaps he's just trying to fix that since the major reason he was lynched was because of his lurking, and he doesn't want a repeat of that (whether he is scum, TPR, or VT).
    Wasnt lynched last game :P

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Wasn't Celtic killed by the riddler last game? Or at least a night kill of some variety anyway. It was the Assassins godfather that was lynched, then he was killed during the night right after that.

Thanks for not killing me last night Silkku.

Also, for the moment I am going to keep my vote on Celtic, I may switch later.
    Why are you keeping your vote on me?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Lol what do you want me to do? I'm just trying to work with the town to kill the scum. If I see the majority is going one way, I'll just trust that everyone is thinking likewise and help complete the day.

And I'm active in other threads, sure, but what do you want me to do in this thread?
    We want your personal views and opinions on people so we can use it later to decide whether you are scum or town

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 07:38 PM ----------

Uhms. Also, do the mafia people know who each other are? Or do they just vote and have a chance that they could be night killing one of their own?
    Usually the mafia know who each other are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that was actually some good logic. Nah, it's just that these first few days have a good chance of lynching anyone, statistically.

Actually I'd love to know what the ratio of people are.

A mafia team knows who's on their team and usually has a thread (I assume Krayzy gave those who have roles threads this time) and they are allowed to talk to each other, and determine who to kill and who will carry out the kill. For example, this is the mafia thread back in Game 20: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/Q7JhS8V5axf6J

Game 20 being: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ighlight=Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Usually the mafia know who each other are.
    A mafia team knows who's on their team and usually has a thread (I assume Krayzy gave those who have roles threads this time) and they are allowed to talk to each other, and determine who to kill and who will carry out the kill. For example, this is the mafia thread back in Game 20: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/Q7JhS8V5axf6J

Game 20 being: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ighlight=Mafia
    Oh shit that complicates things. I'm scared now :/

FoS Kasierith.

First up, shes on that list of people that joined in a voting spree. Secondly her latest posts.

She'll defend them by saying that is her posting style, and I'll be the first to admit she's a clever girl who can carry an intellectual conversation . However she's clever enough to know that when in Rome, do as the Romans do. If you want to bring to the fore the possibility of another player being a Mafia, you lay your argument out plain and simple, you don't talk in circles. Right now her posts are designed to cause confusion and misled people, there is no doubt that, in theory, her answers are very sound, but she can achieve the same without laying it on too thickly and she'd full well know that.

Deleted
    Why was worg deflecting?
    Based on these:

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr. We have any leads yet?
    @ 2:13 PM (my time)

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    FoS Treann. Other than a no content post yesterday, he's been afk since the Themius bandwagon.
    @ 4:51 PM

During this time, the whole ordeal with you and Blue was going on yet Worgy pays it no attention, even after stating he wishes to participate in scumhunting

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, Blue, if you're interested, http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?...Guide_to_Mafia that site has a considerable amount of information on Mafia, including beginners guides.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Based on these:
    @ 2:13 PM (my time)
    @ 4:51 PM
    During this time, the whole ordeal with you and Blue was going on yet Worgy pays it no attention, even after stating he wishes to participate in scumhunting
    Id disagree that the whole blue thing was going on however I do see your point.

So where are your opinions on NFT then? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    FoS Kasierith.

First up, shes on that list of people that joined in a voting spree. Secondly her latest posts.

She'll defend them by saying that is her posting style, and I'll be the first to admit she's a clever girl who can carry an intellectual conversation . However she's clever enough to know that when in Rome, do as the Romans do. If you want to bring to the fore the possibility of another player being a Mafia, you lay your argument out plain and simple, you don't talk in circles. Right now her posts are designed to cause confusion and misled people, there is no doubt that, in theory, her answers are very sound, but she can achieve the same without laying it on too thickly and she'd full well know that.
    I am not familiar with Kasierith and have no information on her beyond this game, however her posts simply come off as avoiding which is the reason I took interest to them.

Blue's actions could be written off as those of a new player, yet I'm not very comfortable with giving such leeway because where is the line drawn?

Blue, well played noob card

10+ Year Old Account
    FoS Kasierith.
    Everything in context. Considering that the post immediately preceding mine was

Quote Originally Posted by Rigimi44 View Post
    Hmm, yeah, at this point I would rather vote for Celtic. I feel like there is something there regarding his fight with holz. Maybe they killed holz as revenge? Either way, Celtic strongly disagreed with a town role. And he hasn't done much in the way of posting since then.
    Vote Celtic
    I assumed that one would assume that there was a connection between several people's reasoning if they felt that Celtic was acting oddly. Any post can look suspicious if you look at it in a void at the right angle.

I wouldn't have had much more to ask, instead you went into long tirades about irrelevant things which strikes as suspicious
    I included my reasoning in my vote. I expanded on my reasoning when questioned. I even included a specific part, that he was directly addressed and did not respond to the address, which struck me as suspicious behavior. If the basis for your suspicion is a lack of comprehension, it's a poor basis for suspicion.

Also, Blue, if you're interested, http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?...Guide_to_Mafia that site has a considerable amount of information on Mafia, including beginners guides.
    Ya thanks I kind of skimmed that website over but the page you linked is really nice. I'll read that, thanks a bunch.

Uhmmmm. Unvote Celtic, let's see what happens then. (These damn Mafia know who not to lynch, that's a big factor now zzz.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you keeping your vote on me?
    We don't have much to go on right now and what we do have to go on puts you as a reasonable target (not necessarily a solid target, but reasonable), and you're nowhere near getting lynched so leaving my vote on you for a time while I watch, listen, and think isn't likely to cause your death.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't pay attention to a lot of stuff going on lol. I get it in my brain to find stuff on my own to go by and I forget or ignore the other stuff going on :3 I don't like joining in bandwagons as it feels like I'm doing nothing important really. I do join em often though :3

Also, the Treann thing is a good hunch. Other than what's being discussed, can you find another solid lead on who might be scum?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I am not familiar with Kasierith and have no information on her beyond this game, however her posts simply come off as avoiding which is the reason I took interest to them.

Blue's actions could be written off as those of a new player, yet I'm not very comfortable with giving such leeway because where is the line drawn?
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Blue, well played noob card
    I feel this is true. Blue has drawn attention to himself, unwittingly perhaps, and has now attempted to play a clever card. By asking if Mafia have their own thread in which they can collaborate he makes it apparently obvious that he is not in the Mafia, and therefore has no idea what is open to them. As a newcomer myself I had indeed thought about this question, but did not lay it out in the open, its too much an obvious bait imo, I personally would have PM'd the moderator to gain such insight into the game itself.

All in all this only strengthens my belief that Blueobelisk is indeed a Mafia member.

And to Kasi, its not about the context, I confessed that your logic was quite flawless, your posting style is where I placed my suspicion. When dealing with simple folk, talk simply, and I know you know that

Since day one. over reacted just a bit to a joke. That's not scum suspect on it's own. however last time I voted for someone then ended up unvoting because I was uncertain allowed myself to be convinced to wait. it turned out the person was Scum. As soon we done with this round. I'm going to review all votes for after Foxxi, and who were the people trying to buy off time.

In my point of view, something deff scum-suspect about his attitude.. If aturally defense or something to hide. Naturally if you had a debate strongly with someone. You'd kill them to throw the town off. I'm sure it's been done in the past. For the time being till I showed anything to convince me change my vote. I'm sticking with voting celtic209.

If he does turn out to be scum, those trying to re-direct the attention on him will be closely looked at. Just right those who tried hold off voting on Themous last round. He turned out to be scum as dirty as the day is long. If he turns out to be scum those defending him will have a cloud of suspicion over them

It's fair, no? to focus on who people vote for, why and why not.

10+ Year Old Account
    And to Kasi, its not about the context, I confessed that your logic was quite flawless, your posting style is where I placed my suspicion. When dealing with simple folk, talk simply, and I know you know that
    Do I? My continued participation in political thread puts either that or my sanity in question :<

Deleted
    I included my reasoning in my vote. I expanded on my reasoning when questioned. I even included a specific part, that he was directly addressed and did not respond to the address, which struck me as suspicious behavior. If the basis for your suspicion is a lack of comprehension, it's a poor basis for suspicion.
    You stated your reasoning was "acting strange". When I offhandedly asked where you observed this behaviour, you went a long way to avoid answering and then stated you already did.

Id disagree that the whole blue thing was going on however I do see your point.

So where are your opinions on NFT then? :P
    He has 0 game related posts so far, which I don't like one bit but it's quite normal behaviour from him. Seeing how he has already made comment to the game thread today, I can see myself voting for him. Gz Worg, deflection succesful

10+ Year Old Account
    You stated your reasoning was "acting strange". When I offhandedly asked where you observed this behaviour, you went a long way to avoid answering and then stated you already did.
    And the specific thing that I stated I found the most suspicious? What about that?