Page 47 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Seriously? No...you can fight off a bandwagon on yourself, hell, even me, with my extreme incompetence, fought off more than one bandwagon on me (one of which was on my first game). The only things you can do right now that could hurt the town is not defend yourself and waste a day for the town and decrease the towns vote majority, or successfully defend yourself and make everyone think your town when you're really scum.

I'll hold off in voting until you get back, but if you don't actually defend yourself, I'll take that as a scummy action, and I'll vote.
    This was my entire point.

He doesn't know how. He's just trying to figure out the names for everything. This is exactly my point. We're aiming for the wrong target and his reply's only confirm and convince me that he's not scum. Any Mafia would certainty defend themselves. He just get's on his knees, and say's "hit me with a shovel" if he wasn't a new player, and the reason was more convincing.

I'd be fine with it.

Logically, it's not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post

Logically, it's not.
    And if he's doing a huge appeal to emotion to make people want to back off? No one likes going after a docile target. And it isn't like someone who's mafia can't recognize that.

15+ Year Old Account

He doesn't know how. He's just trying to figure out the names for everything. This is exactly my point. We're aiming for the wrong target and his reply's only confirm and convince me that he's not scum. Any Mafia would certainty defend themselves. He just get's on his knees, and say's "hit me with a shovel" if he wasn't a new player, and the reason was more convincing.

I'd be fine with it.

Logically, it's not.
    This seems logical, but it would make even more sense to role claim and try to prevent a death. Any Role Claim would have to be right, we can't fake role claim per Krayzy. So, best to try and save himself.

10+ Year Old Account

I'd be fine with it.

Logically, it's not.
    I don't care if he's new, I linked him a huge source that has everything in it that has been explained to him.

Most of the people who have played with me previously would agree that I'm a weak player, but I still managed to read up on the game, and I still managed to protect myself from a lynch on my first game.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Not sure you can accuse me of joining a band wagon for Blueobelisk when I was the first person to FoS him and then the first person to vote for him. Day 1 is pretty unique in this game, there is literally fuck all that you can use to decide to vote for someone, unless someone decides to confess to being some special role or some other lunatic action.
    Because you started it. That is why I am accusing. I want to explain it so you know it's crystal clear. I'm not faulting you for voting. I'm faulting you for voting off the mark at someone who should be given more time before we toss them out. You tell me to read his posts. He's a little odd. I understand. But it's not exactly worth throwing him out of the game over.

Maybe you're not protecting whom I thought you were. Maybe you really do think He's scum. I'd just thought my case on the other poster, was a little stronger.

FoS everyone arguing for posting too much
    FoS everyone not posting for lurking

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    FoS everyone arguing for posting too much
    FoS everyone not posting for lurking
    Fos Lysah for Lysah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    This seems logical, but it would make even more sense to role claim and try to prevent a death. Any Role Claim would have to be right, we can't fake role claim per Krayzy. So, best to try and save himself.
    What do you mean? Role claims can be faked, as pointed out by Krayzy himself if I remember right.

Something.

Fos Lysah for Lysah
    Do we even need to FoS Lysah? Shes like always #1 suspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought that he clarified that you could still make fake calls, but there wasn't a role with that specific special ability? I think it was something along those lines.... gonna dig through the thread to see if I can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    What do you mean? Role claims can be faked, as pointed out by Krayzy himself if I remember right.
    Yeah, re-reading the OP it seems a role claim can be faked, but you can't fake a character claim?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I thought that he clarified that you could still make fake calls, but there wasn't a role with that specific special ability? I think it was something along those lines.... gonna dig through the thread to see if I can find it.
    Ah, then that's my mistake for misreading it :\

Tbh that would be the easiest way for Blueobelisk to prove his innocence. What animal are you?

I'm convicted at this point, based off Blue's questions in the thread. page ago. He doesn't even know how to role claim. I just figured out that today. I sincerely don't believe he know's the rules and I don't believe he knows the objective of the game or what he did wrong.

I just want my voice heard before the votes go through. That way I can safely claim that I knew he was the wrong target and off that I'd least be more creditable when picking a source for votes. I honestly believe this is wrong target, wrong reasons. etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay guys, for now my vote still stands. I'm heading to bed, if something big changes while I'm sleeping, I might change my vote when I wake up.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm convicted at this point, based off Blue's questions in the thread. page ago. He doesn't even know how to role claim. I just figured out that today. I sincerely don't believe he know's the rules and I don't believe he knows the objective of the game or what he did wrong.

I just want my voice heard before the votes go through. That way I can safely claim that I knew he was the wrong target and off that I'd least be more creditable when picking a source for votes. I honestly believe this is wrong target, wrong reasons. etc
    Fused.... so what? Anyone here can make any claim they want. This is my first time playing, and I've been plenty active primarily because I've done light reading on the side to find out basics in the same and such. It isn't hard to use your new player status to an advantage and undermine the good will of others. In fact, it's a very specific strategy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Yeah, re-reading the OP it seems a role claim can be faked, but you can't fake a character claim?
    You can. Krayzy has already explained this, but I'll explain again.

Greeney's game had safe fake CCs as an option (i.e. Faraway was some scum character, but he chose a fake CC for his ability, meaning Greeney gave him a character he could claim since no one was that character, which in this case, was Timothy Drake [Robin].)

Fake CCs would not be good in this game because many people probably don't know much about the wildlife in Maasai Mara (i.e. I had no idea what the hell a Impala was).

You can still claim you are a house cat if you're really a polar bear.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for not posting for awhile, been busy with 5.2. But I have caught up and looking at this I am going to hold my vote, both have done some scummy things in my eyes, but doesn't everyone do something scummy, especially when they are relatively new. I also would like to hear this role Blue got, this could save him from the watering hole when the day ends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, then that's my mistake for misreading it :\
    Found the post!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20440635

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Fused.... so what? Anyone here can make any claim they want. This is my first time playing, and I've been plenty active primarily because I've done light reading on the side to find out basics in the same and such. It isn't hard to use your new player status to an advantage and undermine the good will of others. In fact, it's a very specific strategy.
    And as seen here, somewhat effective.

Something.