Page 48 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Tbh that would be the easiest way for Blueobelisk to prove his innocence. What animal are you?
    Uhmmmm. Since it won't hurt. My animal is not one of the ones in the pictures so far. (I was devastated :/)

Are you guys still convinced that if I tell my role you can possibly change your minds about lynching me? I'd rather you find out on the autopsy if you're gonna kill me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Fused.... so what? Anyone here can make any claim they want. This is my first time playing, and I've been plenty active primarily because I've done light reading on the side to find out basics in the same and such. It isn't hard to use your new player status to an advantage and undermine the good will of others. In fact, it's a very specific strategy.
    Yes. You are correct. However he's not being a little native. It sounds like he has no clue at all. Let's stop the debates. I'm more then willing to let the vote proceed. Then we can talk about what happened after night one. The debate will have ended and we will have an answer.

Oh and also, let's say I'm part of the Town and not scum. Even if I die, but the Town wins, does that mean I won too? Or no, just the living people are considered winners?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Uhmmmm. Since it won't hurt. My animal is not one of the ones in the pictures so far. (I was devastated :/)

Are you guys still convinced that if I tell my role you can possibly change your minds about lynching me? I'd rather you find out on the autopsy if you're gonna kill me anyway.
    It really does depend, sometimes claiming the role can let you live another 1-2 days. But at the same time it can also be used to lynch you instantly.

---------- Post added 2013-03-07 at 03:13 AM ----------

Oh and also, let's say I'm part of the Town and not scum. Even if I die, but the Town wins, does that mean I won too? Or no, just the living people are considered winners?
    I do believe it is any member of the town, dead or alive.

10+ Year Old Account

That.. doesn't really describe much at all. And personally, I started out as slightly more suspicious of you than I am of others, but this dialogue is only making me significantly more suspicious. Would character claiming save you? Maybe, maybe not. Will it hurt? No.

Unless you claim a scummy animal, :P

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are town, you win even if you're dead. That's why doing anything in your power to prevent being lynched (well, in this case anyways, just trying to not get lynched the entire game won't really help the town) because even if you do get NKed (again, if you have a believable claim, you will not die tonight [probably]) you still prevent the town from wasting a day.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Alright alright. Gosh it's like telling you guys the passwords to all my accounts or something. This is sensitive information!

Do you want my animal or my "role?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright alright. Gosh it's like telling you guys the passwords to all my accounts or something. This is sensitive information!

Do you want my animal or my "role?"
    Animal first. Depending on how believable that is to be town (or even in game), you may have to RC as well. However, it's better to CC first since that leaves scum in the dark (town as well, but if you do have a beneficial town role, that doesn't matter too much) and will possibly save your life and still mark you as town.

Something.

That.. doesn't really describe much at all. And personally, I started out as slightly more suspicious of you than I am of others, but this dialogue is only making me significantly more suspicious. Would character claiming save you? Maybe, maybe not. Will it hurt? No.

Unless you claim a scummy animal, :P
    I feel like it just keeps getting worse and worse for, Blue. I agree with Kas, this dialogue is just making me more suspicious. "What's a RC?" "Should I RC?" "Will RCing save me?" "Are you really, really sure I should." "Are we sure?"

It just feels like stalling while waiting for mafia teammates or googling "innocent looking animals of the maasai mara"

Yar I'm being harsh but the noob card is just tough for me to believe, being a noob myself.

Oh sorry I was watching the Bulls/Spurs game. Spurs are my new team, I have to support them.

My animal is: Warthog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    I feel like it just keeps getting worse and worse for, Blue. I agree with Kas, this dialogue is just making me more suspicious. "What's a RC?" "Should I RC?" "Will RCing save me?" "Are you really, really sure I should." "Are we sure?"

It just feels like stalling while waiting for mafia teammates or googling "innocent looking animals of the maasai mara"

Yar I'm being harsh but the noob card is just tough for me to believe, being a noob myself.
    I really want to Google that and see what I get. xD

Edit: I Googled it. I got your post.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I really want to Google that and see what I get. xD

Edit: I Googled it. I got your post.
    Ha, grumpy cat is innocent it seems.

I'm not doing some looking into warthogs now that Blue has CC (AC - Animal Claimed?)

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh sorry I was watching the Bulls/Spurs game. Spurs are my new team, I have to support them.

My animal is: Warthog.
    Warthogs are kind of scummy. They're rather rude, are capable of goring enemies to death, are big and burly.

I have a suspicion that FM and Blue are both scum, so FM is defending Blue in the hopes of saving a fellow mafia member - and failing that, set himself up for a "would I have knowingly defended a scum high on the lynch list?" defence.

On the other hand, Hanna's reasoning haz convinced me. FoS NFT o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Warthogs are kind of scummy. They're rather rude, are capable of goring enemies to death, are big and burly.
    Except for the fact that they primarily feed as herbivorous (though they eat carrion, apparently). I'd guess that a Warthog is town, I'm sure there are better animals to find out there that look even more towny (i.e. Gazelle or whatever), so personally, I believe it. I'm willing to listen to others ideas as to why it could be considered scum though.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Hmmm.. so are elephants and rhinos, though, and neither are things that I would particularly place as scummy.

Warthog seems.... I don't know, from my limited knowledge, they're far more docile and passive than their boar cousins north in Europe, but I could be wrong.

"Has convinced me."

Doesn't vote. FoS's instead.

Convinced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    "Has convinced me."

Doesn't vote. FoS's instead.

Convinced.
    Your lack of faith is disturbing.

FoS Lysah.

/Runs away

Based purely on the wiki page for warthogs

Scummy Points - Males are aggressive, they live in packs, they can defend themselves quite viciously
    Townie Points - They tend to be herbivores unless they're eating their own babies (damn warthogs, you scary), they tend to be hunted by hyenas, lions, leopards, cheetahs and crocodiles

Your lack of faith is disturbing.

FoS Lysah.

/Runs away
    Now when Kas' dead body washes up on the morrow...