Page 80 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Anyone can claim VT, what animal are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Anyone can claim VT, what animal are you?
    Elephant.

Filling up the rest of post because need 10 words to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Elephant.

Filling up the rest of post because need 10 words to post.
    We just had a dead elephant be something completely different.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    We just had a dead elephant be something completely different.
    It say's Vanilla Townie. Then the name of animal Elephant. I'd show you it through my print screen if the rules permitted me. What more can I inform you of?

10+ Year Old Account
    Being stupid you subjective to you're point of view, unless has a degree in a mental health expert to tell me my IQ level. I don't take it personally. No worry's mind you. However it's my first day of returning. Nice to..embrace this familiar feeling in my mouth when I'm playing the game on the same level of other people who believe their voting record is flawless. If that was the case we wouldn't have any mafia left in the town.

Vanilla Townie
    You are arrogant. My point was that you're not the only person who has a good record and yet you're the only person who is constantly rubbing it in everybody's faces that you are so perfect. The frequent implications from you that if we all had good records, or if we listened to you we'd wouldn't have any scum left is infuriating. You're arrogance is not earned, despite what you may think, and you are seriously overblowing your importance. Due to your attitude now and in the past, I no longer care that you have put forth a claim of elephant or vanilla townie. I wll not unvote you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep things civil. Last thing we need is someone else getting banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    It say's Vanilla Townie. Then the name of animal Elephant. I'd show you it through my print screen if the rules permitted me. What more can I inform you of?
    Just pointing out a fact was all. Kas was an Elephant and she was a Role Alterer.

And now for the Mod warning.

Cool it off guys. We can have arguing, but there's no need for name calling.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Keep things civil. Last thing we need is someone else getting banned.
    I apologize, I'm obviously aggravated by the circumstances. I shall take a break and try to cool down.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    You are arrogant. My point was that you're not the only person who has a good record and yet you're the only person who is constantly rubbing it in everybody's faces that you are so perfect. The frequent implications from you that if we all had good records, or if we listened to you we'd wouldn't have any scum left is infuriating. You're arrogance is not earned, despite what you may think, and you are seriously overblowing your importance. Due to your attitude now and in the past, I no longer care that you have put forth a claim of elephant or vanilla townie. I wll not unvote you.
    Then kindly ask me to stop repeating it. Do not assume. This is the first play through. I wish I really could nail it out of the park. Reminding you of my defense of helping someone is now considered suspect? what the hell does good in saving an innocent person from being voted out. If I'm just going be told to shut my ass up when I repeat that I successively protested this. Because it annoy's you on a personal level.

I can understand that. However that's not a valid reason to vote off. My personality and game play are two separate things. Fact that I piss you off. Well if that's how it's going to be. No sense in signing up on more of the games since it's more on a personal then an actual reason. Yes I do get cocky, because frankly I'm amused the reasons are so mild.

It's no wonder Mafia is still in this game. Instead of targeting me. Actually target someone not based on their personality, perhaps?

I'm fine. I'm cool. I'll respectfully turn to posting.

I won't be changing my vote off you, Fused. Initially it was because of your inactivity and while yes, you have shown up and proven that you are still intent on playing, I don't believe your role claim as was pointed out by Dyra, there was an elephant already with a different role and unless we get into nitty gritty different elephants, I'm not buying it.

I don't know if you're scum or town. Maybe you're trying to save yourself and fighting it to the bitter end on both accounts but I find your posting style to be rather hostile and it's hard to come together as a town and make decisions with that attitude around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fused, it's not so much that you've mentioned it, but you've mentioned it a good 15-20 times.

Also, Kas was a Bull Elephant, Fused is claiming Elephant, they could be different.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Fused, it's not so much that you've mentioned it, but you've mentioned it a good 15-20 times.

Also, Kas was a Bull Elephant, Fused is claiming Elephant, they could be different.

Then please help me play the game. I'm not great at this. I may be without intention upsetting people without meaning to. I'll stop repeating it and use an equally valid reason. Who else besides me, is the runner up to being voted off?

. I'll disclose whatever information is requested of me respectfully to continue playing this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then please help me play the game. I'm not great at this. I may be without intention upsetting people without meaning to. I'll stop repeating it and use an equally valid reason. Who else besides me, is the runner up to being voted off?

. I'll disclose whatever information is requested of me respectfully to continue playing this game.
    Falbacca is the other candidate for a lynch.

Day ends pretty soon and I'm satisfied by your answers,

Unvote

I'm still not sure if I want to vote for Falbacca, but I think both of them are town, tbh.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I've cooled down some. Fused, assuming you tell the truth about being a vanilla townie then I don't want you lynched, no matter how aggravating you may be. You have seven votes against, the next up is Falbacca with 4. The issue here is that I and others don't believe Falbacca to be scum right now. You have stated you area vanilla townie, which as far as roles (not playing ability) go, is the lowest value role for town. If Falbacca is town, then her role is at least as valuable as yours, so I apologize, but even not angry I do not plan on switching as I believe that not switching will result in the least damage to town overall. I apologize for blowing up at you, but I still keep my vote against you since I think day ends too soon to get a lynch on somebody other than you or Falbacca.

edit: make that six votes against you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hadn't even thought of that, Robo. >.> Oh well, I'll leave it up to everyone else to determine who they think is the most likely to be town or the most beneficial to the town.

Something.

Deleted
    To be honest, I'd rather lynch Falbaca simply because she hasn't showed up yet, for some time now tbh. Unlike Fussed, she isn't very active and Fussed can atleast bring more to the game than she can.

Unvote vote Falbaca

Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    I won't be changing my vote off you, Fused. Initially it was because of your inactivity and while yes, you have shown up and proven that you are still intent on playing, I don't believe your role claim as was pointed out by Dyra, there was an elephant already with a different role and unless we get into nitty gritty different elephants, I'm not buying it.

I don't know if you're scum or town. Maybe you're trying to save yourself and fighting it to the bitter end on both accounts but I find your posting style to be rather hostile and it's hard to come together as a town and make decisions with that attitude around.
    That's your priority. I'm not going to try to tell you any different. Logically. The scum would have a network of friends to work with. I am by myself obviously. All I'm asking is a reason other then my personality vote me off. Perhaps today I am just getting back into the game. It's not with intention I meant to be hostile. When I get told "Stop being stupid and role claim"

That naturally upsets me. I invite anyone to be call stupid and not get a little irate. It's a natural human emotion. If you're convinced I'm scum then vote me off next round my personality honestly is not a great reason to knock me off. I am..who I am regardless of the game. I will try to be more polite however. My role is African Elephant.

I personally do not see Falbacca on here laying out a defense for his votes as I have. Yet some of those are still on me, and some refuse to do so because of my personality. Is that not just a tiny, tiny bit unfair. Is it possible for you to wait next round if you're convinced of you're feelings then vote me off. However can you afford me one single round?

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Alright, I've cooled down some. Fused, assuming you tell the truth about being a vanilla townie then I don't want you lynched, no matter how aggravating you may be. You have seven votes against, the next up is Falbacca with 4. The issue here is that I and others don't believe Falbacca to be scum right now. You have stated you area vanilla townie, which as far as roles (not playing ability) go, is the lowest value role for town. If Falbacca is town, then her role is at least as valuable as yours, so I apologize, but even not angry I do not plan on switching as I believe that not switching will result in the least damage to town overall. I apologize for blowing up at you, but I still keep my vote against you since I think day ends too soon to get a lynch on somebody other than you or Falbacca.

edit: make that six votes against you.
    I apologize as well for my reaction. It was a tad hostile and uncalled for. I should have stopped myself being tempted to say a snide remark back. I own up to that mistake. Again sticking you're votes on me, even though you're convinced I'm town, just not a high profile case of town.

I thought purpose of the game to ..go to scum..not townies..
    Last edited by FusedMass; 2013-03-14 at 09:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I hadn't even thought of that, Robo. >.> Oh well, I'll leave it up to everyone else to determine who they think is the most likely to be town or the most beneficial to the town.
    If it's in terms of being beneficial, I believe Fussed was/is more than Falbac but that doesn't mater much. I know she has been posting on topic with good information, the problem I have is her activity on the game, which makes me want to vote for her instead of Fussed.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're not voting on you because of your personality, no one does that unless their personality causes them to appear more scumlike than anyone else. Lots of people have personalities (at least within the game) that makes them seem scummy, both you and Lysah seem to share this characteristic (no offense to either of you <3).

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fused....as an olive branch I will point out that my records show you haven't voted. If you really want to save yourself you should throw your vote on Falbacca before it's too late, you are currently tied at 5.