Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Lysah, what's your CC?

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 09:49 PM ----------

0.0 Two investigators? How likely is that?

^^ Cops and investigators are the same thing, right?
    Oh, sorry, oxpecker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of no responses, that's...odd...I'd ask if you've gotten any responses, but I don't think that would be answered as you seem to be waiting for RCs.

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 10:00 PM ----------

The RCs I find most suspect are Rollo's and Majad's. Rollo's because we haven't seen any really overpowered roles in this game (or anything very powerful at all, really) and his just seems...too powerful. Majad's because it just seems...odd, especially the responses.

However, I'm more suspect of Rollo's because Majad's CC seems like something not many people would know, but I'm aware that nearly every single person in the world has more knowledge of wildlife than I do, so that might not be relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Majad's CC does strike me as extremely suspicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Majad's CC does strike me as extremely suspicious.
    Why's that?

Something.

Deleted
    I'm going to bed really soon and I need to wake up pretty soon tomorrow, around 12 PM GMT 0(8 hours from now), I hope...

The day ends at 6:30 PM GMT 0(I think it's 0); since I'm having a lunch tomorrow with some family, then I will be looking for some jobs with my mom and probably going shopping with her, I don't know if I will be able to be here before the day ends, assuming we haven't lynched anyone.

I'll try to make things fast after the lunch but I honestly don't know how long it'll take...

Why's that?
    In a game of no specifics his is...extremely specific?

Lion...hyena...elephant...lilac-breasted roller? Or did I miss something.

Deleted

Well, Dyra was a human. I'm not surprised there's a bird, also, there was a vulture, right? That's a bird.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, Dyra was a human.
    Lots of people have been humans though. Anakso was poacher. The mods are humans!

Lysah, is your ability used every night?

Why do you ask?

Deleted
    Lots of people have been humans though.
    When you say lots you mean two only of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Lysah, is your ability used every night?
    Hm.. Good thing you asked this.

Did you use your ability every night, Lysah?

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    When you say lots you mean two only of course!
    Oh and listo claimed conservationist.

Also I'm not really comfortable revealing more detail about my role to the two most suspicious people in the game right now. SOMEONE has to be scum even if all of us claim townie, and since I know I'm town I know any of you could use my information against me/the town. Give me a good reason why you need to know.

10+ Year Old Account

Oxpecker, seems specific as well.

Lion, hyena, and elephant are specific as well, there aren't different types of those are there (that live in the area).

Still, I'd like to know more about Majad's role before he leaves for the rest of the Day.

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 10:15 PM ----------

Oh and listo claimed conservationist.

Also I'm not really comfortable revealing more detail about my role to the two most suspicious people in the game right now. SOMEONE has to be scum even if all of us claim townie, and since I know I'm town I know any of you could use my information against me/the town. Give me a good reason why you need to know.
    Perhaps your role could confirm suspicions, further suspicions, confirm townies, and most of all, remove suspicion from you.

Something.

Oxpeckers are everywhere in the maasai, though, they land on pretty much every game animal and eat bugs off of them.

I would hope the fact that I got SK/traitor lynched already would remove suspicion from me, but whatever. They need to give me a reason, otherwise I say they are just scum fishing.

Deleted
    Still, I'd like to know more about Majad's role before he leaves for the rest of the Day.
    I don't know everything about it. I search people, if I get a response it's saying they are scum, but I haven't had any responses so far from the searchers I did; the searches I did had no answers so it means who ever I searched isn't scum.

I don't see how else it'd be tbh.

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 04:23 AM ----------

They need to give me a reason, otherwise I say they are just scum fishing.
    I'm just asking because I know of a role that also has the same ability as you do and is a scum role, it's been in these games before. I can't really say much otherwise I won't know if you're actually saying the truth or not.

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 04:25 AM ----------

And with that, I really need to go to bed now. I'll answer whatever I need to answer tomorrow(more like today, 4:25 AM now lol).
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-03-20 at 04:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oxpeckers are everywhere in the maasai, though, they land on pretty much every game animal and eat bugs off of them.

I would hope the fact that I got SK/traitor lynched already would remove suspicion from me, but whatever. They need to give me a reason, otherwise I say they are just scum fishing.
    Like I said above, I know almost nothing about wildlife. XD

I trust your claim right now, but I'm still iffy on Maj and Rollo.

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually highly suspicious of Lysah due to the vagueness of the role claim. Yea there is still someone out there who can kill us, yet the rest of us have given details to our role.

And to Deca (I think it was Deca saying my claim was too OP). You called me on that. I tried being vague about my role as I am a "modified" PGO, then I tried saying I had an extra night to use the ability. In all honesty, in just a regular old PGO, but I'm modified because buffalo can't use guns. I'm still alive, which means I've either been targeted once already (possibly by the scum still alive) or not at all. The only one who would know that would be the person who has already targeted me. In my haste to post while my gf was shoe shopping, I decided that telling a white lie to say I was a little more powerful than I truly am would put pause to them either killing me, or thinking I've already been targeted enough that the next would kill me. In short, I was trying to be tricky an bluff the leftover scum into thinking I'm a safe kill when I'm actually not. Reading over it now, I see how silly I was to think that, especially as my role is a TPR protector. I'm trying to get myself night killed to save 2 nights of killing a TPR. Cats out of the bag now. Lynching me won't kill scum or finish the game, but at the same time, it's highly unlikely scum will night kill me either, so in essence I'm now just a glorified townie and my vote is my only power.

With 9 we require 5?

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 09:46 PM ----------

Also, id like to add that when I was a lookout, I picked my target to watch, and would be told they were visited by X number of people, but not their names. Different mod then, so it could be different outcome now, or I'm just misremembering the role I had. That's just my main reason for my suspicion on Lysah.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

MY role claim is vague? Blood Fox hasn't even role claimed yet, Majad has a list of actions he could've just made up on the spot and an extremely strange CC, sammriy admitted he has a night kill and you're instantly trusting him when he says he doesn't still have it, and even admitted he will show up as scum if investigated. I really don't know why everyone keeps looking at me. Because I won't tell the remaining scum if I can still use my night action tonight? Is that why? Because if I tell them I can't use it anymore then they can just immediately NK Deca and we're out of ways to find them other than just good ol' fashioned looking at posts and vote records. Maybe we have Majad, too, if his role claim isn't utter BS even though it screams that it is.

If you're lucky I just might eat a night kill for the town, yet.

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 09:52 PM ----------

Also, what's your animal rolo?
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-03-20 at 04:50 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I misremembered my previous role. I was an observer, not a lookout. Observers don't get the names or roles of those who visit the person you are watching. Not sure how lookouts work.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted
    I don't want to know if you can use your night action today or not, I was just interested in knowing if you had used your night action all nights before.

As for Blood fox and Sammriy, a full CC and RC would be good since you haven't done that yet I believe.

And I'd rather lynch someone else than you, Lysah, for now atleast.

And with that, I really need to get to bed now.