10+ Year Old Account
    How do we know you won't use your ability to kill a town, intentionally or accidental?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

@Fox
    My ability already doesn't work on JKs, this much I know because I actually trust listo's claim since he claimed first, not dead last. If my ability also doesn't work on a handful of other roles and the mods just refused to tell me that little quirk, then I apologize in advance.

But I don't believe you and never will. You should be dead.

@Deca
    Like I said, jail me.

@sammriy
    My night actions?
    Nights:
    1: Lysah
    2: Lysah
    3: Lysah
    4: Lysah
    5: Lysah
    6: Lysah
    7: Lysah
    8: listo95

Yes, I really did not want to die this game. I still don't want to die this game. I think most people would have played my role exactly the way I did, given the chance. I only stopped picking myself last night because I believe we are down to 1 or 2 scum and they are in a position where they HAVE to kill confirmed town to even have a shot at winning. I was hoping to catch the last night killer going after the JK so that I could win. I knew Deca would pick me and I knew I would get into the argument I'm currently in if it did not. I can only weep that the last scum is still alive and I must fight for my life.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-03-22 at 01:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm willing to bet we have at least one survivor left, I think it would be odd to have Dyra be the only survivor left.

My eventual vote is on Sammriy right now, but I want to hear everyone talk today, including our less talkative members such as Celtic.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    I tried to work with you to sort out the Blood Fox stuff but you're nothing but hostile and rude to other posters. I'm sincerely sorry, Decagon, that you put up with this nonsense.
    It's not nonsense its part of the game, lysah is quite a good player,and this game was never about being nice, and you need to separate the game form how we actually feel about each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    It's not nonsense its part of the game, lysah is quite a good player,and this game was never about being nice, and you need to separate the game form how we actually feel about each other.
    Honestly, if it's not personal, and it's not how we actually feel about each other, then why are personal attacks from previous games being thrown out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, if it's not personal, and it's not how we actually feel about each other, then why are personal attacks from previous games being thrown out?
    Because they know that I'm really susceptible to becoming upset and making mistakes.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    @Fox
    My ability already doesn't work on JKs, this much I know because I actually trust listo's claim since he claimed first, not dead last. If my ability also doesn't work on a handful of other roles and the mods just refused to tell me that little quirk, then I apologize in advance.

\
    quite possible but the reason I CC's last was mostly because of my sleep and raiding and work, Most my posts are made while im running back form a wipe.
    I just think m,y role doesn't " go" anywhere I just look at where they went.

Because I wanted to shock Deca into unvoting before everyone piled on me instantly just because of a scum read. I personally feel that I am the least logical choice between you and me and Blood Fox (though I admit me vs. Fox is just a his word against mine for now) and if I don't get a chance to fully explain my logic in a way that everyone understands I will lose. I play to win, after all.

@Fox
    Okay, I'll concede that for now. My role says that I kill anyone who moves toward my target, so I suppose if they take that literally and they say that a giraffe doesn't need to move to do his role then you might be safe. I still don't trust you, but I guess it is safer to lynch the guy who admitted he is scum. Worst case scenario for me is that the game isn't over tomorrow and hopefully they will pick you to die first. Otherwise, at least I can be happy knowing that there's no way you can win if I'm right.

Unvote Vote sammiry
    Sorry, nothing personal, but I want to live to the end of a game.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-03-22 at 02:04 AM.

Blood Fox

Deca--> elypop
    Lysah--> no movement
    Kasierith--> no movement
    Rollo--> no movment
    Rigimi-->no movement
    Celtic-->no movement
    Sammriy-->no movement
    Lysah --> Listo

Decagon

1: Ely - Inno
    2: Ana - Inno
    3: Fox - Inno
    4: Xan - Inno
    5: Greeney - Scum
    6: Sammriy - No result (jailed)
    7: Majad - Inno
    8: Lysah - Scum

Lysah

2: Lysah
    3: Lysah
    4: Lysah
    5: Lysah
    6: Lysah
    7: Lysah
    8: listo95

Listo

Night 1: Lysah
    Night 2: Kasierith
    Night 3: FusedMass
    Night 4: Dyra
    Night 5: Falbacca
    Night 6: Celtic
    Night 7: Decagon
    Night 8: Sammriy
    Last edited by Sammriy; 2013-03-22 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Adding Listo's jails

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had to guess why Blood did not get a response from Lysah on night 2 (assuming truth from both of them) is because Lysah did not go anywhere since it was used on them self.

Because the game is about winning for your team
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Because they know that I'm really susceptible to becoming upset and making mistakes.
    ^^^^^
    useing this you could make deca slip up and help your team win.

Unless I missed it, Fox who was your target last night?

Unless I missed it, Fox who was your target last night?
    lysa -> listo

lysa -> listo
    Right, my bad. You did mention that earlier.

lysa -> listo
    That's good, if listo is telling the truth and didn't jail himself last night you can help me confirm to everyone that I do not have a night kill because he is still alive :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to help Sammriy:
    2: Kasierith
    3: FusedMass
    4: Dyra
    5: Falbacca
    6: Decagon
    7: celtic209
    8: Sammriy

I think I've got everyone's night actions up in post 2205, if there's a mistake, I'll fix it just let me know.

Would you have been told if your ability had killed someone, Lysah? I mean, how would you know if it did, wouldn't a dead body just turn up, we wouldn't know if it came from the person you were targeting.

Why do you ask? I guess I don't know for sure, which is a common theme with my role. All I know for sure about my role is that it says it kills people who "move toward" my target, and yet listo and Fox both used night actions on me while I was my target and lived. Which kind of makes me feel like my role does nothing since apparently everyone is immune to it =p I would guess that it won't kill town or something but I figure they would've specified if that were the case, and then I would wish I was an actual town role and not a scum survivor. The fact that I show up as scum when investigated tells me that I should be able to kill town and yet everyone keeps targeting me and living. I thought I finally had a chance to teach people a lesson about picking me at night and yet no results =/

Maybe I killed scum some of those nights and they didn't tell me in my thread. Would make me feel like a bigger winner. I don't really see why it matters now, though.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-03-22 at 02:21 AM.

Why do you ask? I guess I don't know for sure, which is a common theme with my role. All I know for sure about my role is that it says it kills people who "move toward" my target, and yet listo and Fox both used night actions on me while I was my target and lived. Which kind of makes me feel like my role does nothing since apparently everyone is immune to it =p

Maybe I killed scum some of those nights and they didn't tell me in my thread. Would make me feel like a winner.
    Asking because from other games, it looks like people really, really like to try kill/protect you =P And you saying previously that it hadn't worked on anybody just seemed odd to me after you said you protected yourself every time, except last night. It's plausible that they wouldn't tell you if the kill was yours, it was only because you said it hadn't worked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you ask? I guess I don't know for sure, which is a common theme with my role. All I know for sure about my role is that it says it kills people who "move toward" my target, and yet listo and Fox both used night actions on me while I was my target and lived. Which kind of makes me feel like my role does nothing since apparently everyone is immune to it =p I would guess that it won't kill town or something but I figure they would've specified if that were the case, and then I would wish I was an actual town role and not a scum survivor. The fact that I show up as scum when investigated tells me that I should be able to kill town and yet everyone keeps targeting me and living. I thought I finally had a chance to teach people a lesson about picking me at night and yet no results =/

Maybe I killed scum some of those nights and they didn't tell me in my thread. Would make me feel like a bigger winner. I don't really see why it matters now, though.
    Lysah, remember I am a JK. When I jail I will block your role from affecting anyone, so me living through it does make sense.