Page 83 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I wouldn't go so far as pulling a fuesedmass. Usually I FOS on the person before voting for anyone. Right now currently waiting on listo95 to confirm their role. Only person who has not, just like I did last round. If listo95 doesn't end up responding by at least tomorrow afternoon. (It is friday) and a convincing pick then. I'll be voting for them, either everything nice is just a friend to greeny or they're working as a unit to keep the heat off him.

Interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was about to ask where everyone else was.

Then I read Fused post and realized it was Friday. \0/

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I was about to ask where everyone else was.

Then I read Fused post and realized it was Friday. \0/
    You assumed it was saturday? I doubt most of the people will reply till late late tonight or early tomorrow. It's the weekend. I'm only looking for a certain person with respond with their role.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Sowwi, but I'm still a bit grumpy about what you and Kas were up to. And didn't Listo claim already?
    According to this. No he/she did not

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    So Falbacca is lynch immune - how very interesting.

Vote listo95
    You're posting just as must as fal whom is targeted by the town for not saying much. I guess people give you the benefit of the doubt since you tried to say what your role is, but you didn't actually role claim much less character claim. This is the exact strategy you used last game (wouldn't admit you were deadshot for a long time) and you ended up being scum. If you have a good answer for this I'd like to hear it. People have proven they aren't after your neck so if you're trying to help the town it's time to start contributing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, is Sema's ban up yet?

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 06:52 PM ----------

Found it!

That seems both a RC and a CC to me.
    Sort of, it's not a full RC.

Something.

Found it!

That seems both a RC and a CC to me.
    The person really didn't detail their animal or town role. It's more of a vauge example. Why I suspect she voted on him/her in the first place. Before I vote on them I want to at least give them the benefit of the doubt.

If they respond.

refused to vote due to suspicions on the early voters (which I still have, where did Xanjori go?
    Im still here, I got quite busy over the past week with new content so I'm not quite as active as I was. I did pop in here to point out that Warthog was on the table for Falbacca.

I am curious now. If the previous night triggered Falbaccas warthog active then someone else had to have saved her from the lynch? I do believe that she was Warthog though, she clearly read previous pages and answered very quickly after the new day dawned. Thats just my thoughts on the whole situation though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    You assumed it was saturday? I doubt most of the people will reply till late late tonight or early tomorrow. It's the weekend. I'm only looking for a certain person with respond with their role.
    Nah, I had no idea what day it was. xD

Something.

You still voted on her, it still means you were going after her.
    Holy crap this is ridiculous. She was not posting, it seemed like she gave up on the game. I do not regret voting for Falbacca; Unlike you, I am also not blindly convinced she is town just because she has a magical "don't post and don't get lynched" ability.

I still don't understand why you voted for Blue, I know I said I'd probably vote on him if he didn't RC by the time I woke up (the day would've been ending somewhat shortly after that, iirc) but you didn't even really give him a chance after that last post. Various times you kept saying that you wouldn't vote because it wouldn't make any difference and that you'd want to drag out the day as much as possible, but with Blue, you just went for it.
    1. The day was about to end
    2. I told Blue to full out CC/RC and he kept refusing
    3. He was going to be lynched anyway
    4. He tried to off himself
    5. I don't care that much to delay day from ending to keep a townie who doesn't want to win with the town just so I can look slightly more townish in the future when someone throws out a bunch of arguments that turn around to make their self look worse than the person they're accusing.

Maybe not, but I don't think Falbacca would have disappeared that entire time, especially if she was scum. I seriously doubt there is any chance that scum have a role identical to the town one, just with a different animal. What other animal that looks scummy can burrow?
    Because Falbacca is an incredibly active poster?
    Did the Falbacca message say she can burrow? Did I miss something or are you letting your imagination get the best of you again?
    Why's it so hard to believe scum would have a similar opposing town role? Go look at yourself and Falbacca in the Batman game; Oh, a 3 life townie and a 3 life scum. It's what I would do as a mod, I don't see why it's so hard to imagine. This is not me "focusing" on Falbacca either so you're aware. Focusing on Falbacca would be trying to advise everyone else to lynch her.

How is my defense not valid, but yours is?
    Your BlueObelisk defense is valid if it's true; However I think I would have been more likely than you to be targeted if it turned out BlueObelisk was scum. You voting Lysah to "get her to post" is meaningless. You made your vote for Uggor meaningless in my eyes after that logic you used for me voting him. "Middle of the pack, knew he'd be lynched, didn't want to associate with him." Falbacca defense is only valid if she turns out to be town. "I'm helping the town in trying to get someone lynched who I believe is scum" is just an all around useless comment that every single townie is trying to do without actually needing to mention the obvious. I believe I've covered all your arguments, right?

Why do you think that voting on an SK is not significant?
    Because it doesn't prove you're not in either mafia group and that you're not an SK yourself. EVERYONE wants SK's dead, lynching one doesn't prove loyalty unless you say "I'm an investigator and I have a guilty on player X" when player X turns out to be scum.

I'm not about to point out the 40 posts I had defending Blue because you admitted to not actually reading the thread that day.
    Meanwhile, you can't remember anything about what I said in day 2 regarding the Scar Pride GF and I go quote a single post for you to prove it. You can go find me a single post of you really trying to help Blue out and I'll believe you.

Click the little blue arrow, it show's you had a disagreement with Holz. Somehow, disagreeing with Holz is proof of being scum for some people regarding Celtic, but not for you? I think that's a little unfair. Everyone seemed to think that Celtic was scum because of the disagreement with Holz, why would your case be different if his is true?
    Wow! A disagreement! So much proof of anything because Holz went around FoSing half the town for not doing as he said. Man, if only we could lynch anyone who had any disagreement with a player who was killed or lynched and turned out to be a townie. What a sure fire way of killing scum! Not like two townies ever argue with one another.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-03-16 at 01:02 AM.

wasn't that as much as was allowed? I thought Krayzy said you couldnt' take your whole role PM as defense but you were allowed to give a brief summary.

And he did specify animal.

Conservationist - A scientist who works in the field of conservation biology
    According to Lsych post, she wants more detail. Hinting that this person did the same thing last round give vague examples. If the person is truly innocent. Then why doesn't he/she respond to confirm this. That's all I'm asking for, and I suspect Lsych wanted more detail about the role then that. Also took the person some time after dodging to answer anything.

They could just be making it up. Either way. I'd like to hear directly from the person themselves.

I won't get anything from this, at least not till everyone responds. So I don't clog up the page. I'll kindly wait for the one person to confirm, check back in a few hours.

Well, yeah, he could certainly be making it up. But, again... I thought it was stated he isn't allowed to give more? He claimed a role (Jailer-doctor sort of thing), he named it (Conservationist), and he explained just how his protection works. Innocent or guilty, is he even able to give any more detail than that without just copypasting the Role PM?
    I think Conservationist was a CC
    Jailkeeper (Doc/Roleblocker) was the RC.
    Nothing else should be needed, you either believe him or you don't. Personally, I trust listo's claim at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Yes, I voted on Falbacca; I didn't try to change the bandwagon because she wasn't posting. I told her to post or I'd switch my vote to her. She didn't post, I switched my vote to her. That is not focusing on someone; Is this complicated?

You are aware that there's no proof Falbacca is town yet right?
    Um I have said TWICE - and this makes the third time - that I am a warthog - I had to burrow during the night and could not come out and "post" during the day. Also, I did go back and check on who did NOT even bother to acknowledge that I could be what I say I am (some did vote for me, but they apologized in advance if I indeed turned to be town - which I am) - that would be Fused, Greeney, and Majad. Now the last three votes were from people who apologized for what they were doing - the one before that is Fused.

Fused is the one I am concerned with the most at this point. I could NOT post and even after Xanjori's post, not once did he ever say ... hmmm maybe she is a warthog. Also, even though multiple people kept saying "her" or "she" ... Fused kept referring to me as "he". Someone even put in a message to see if it was ok for Worg to pester HER. This is perhaps a bit insignificant ... but he seemed to ignore Xanjori's bit of info, everyone's warning about a vote vs. me to avoid his own lynch and while it's somewhat insignificant, everyone's reference to me as a female. It appears to me that all he wanted to do is bicker with everyone - is he, perhaps, just trying to push people's buttons? makes me wonder considering he got himself banned elsewhere.

He didn't say what his role was, he said what it does. And he didn't even really say what it does, he just made up some garbage about a sanctuary. Does that protect them? Does it role block them? Conservationist could be made up, it might not be, but while he remains one of the least active people in the thread I'd like him to at least have the bravery to tell us what his role ACTUALLY does, if he is telling the truth. His dodgy "I'll tell you what my role does in words that aren't actually mafia related to make it look innocent and harmless" is exactly how he got away with winning last game and I don't want to see that happen again just because I'm the only person who thinks his claim is dodgy. Last game it was obvious he was scum but I wasn't alive to question him, this game I am.

Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    Um I have said TWICE - and this makes the third time - that I am a warthog - I had to burrow during the night and could not come out and "post" during the day. Also, I did go back and check on who did NOT even bother to acknowledge that I could be what I say I am (some did vote for me, but they apologized in advance if I indeed turned to be town - which I am) - that would be Fused, Greeney, and Majad. Now the last three votes were from people who apologized for what they were doing - the one before that is Fused.

Fused is the one I am concerned with the most at this point. I could NOT post and even after Xanjori's post, not once did he ever say ... hmmm maybe she is a warthog. Also, even though multiple people kept saying "her" or "she" ... Fused kept referring to me as "he". Someone even put in a message to see if it was ok for Worg to pester HER. This is perhaps a bit insignificant ... but he seemed to ignore Xanjori's bit of info, everyone's warning about a vote vs. me to avoid his own lynch and while it's somewhat insignificant, everyone's reference to me as a female. It appears to me that all he wanted to do is bicker with everyone - is he, perhaps, just trying to push people's buttons? makes me wonder considering he got himself banned elsewhere.
    Quite the imagination you have there. You cannot blame that vote, because you frankly did not respond. I waited along with everyone else for you to say something, anything. I understand you may be a little sore at them. Logically why would we not vote on someone that didn't respond at all. Because we're supposed to assume that we know your ability. The poster could just as easily not be interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap this is ridiculous. She was not posting, it seemed like she gave up on the game. I do not regret voting for Falbacca; Unlike you, I am also not blindly convinced she is town just because she has a magical "don't post and don't get lynched" ability.
    I was and am convinced of her affiliation based on her posting habits. Not posting for the amount of time she didn't post was extremely inactive, not even Falbacca is that inactive, hell, I wasn't even convinced (and still am not 100%) that she is a warthog, but I still think she's town. I'm not blindly convinced to it though, if she says or does something scummy, I'll still be suspicious of her.

1. The day was about to end
    2. I told Blue to full out CC/RC and he kept refusing
    3. He was going to be lynched anyway
    4. He tried to off himself
    5. I don't care that much to delay day from ending to keep a townie who doesn't want to win with the town just so I can look slightly more townish in the future when someone throws out a bunch of arguments that turn around to make their self look worse than the person they're accusing.
    That wasn't my point. My point is that you've argued that it's bad to end the day before it should end, what reasoning was there to just vote him off right then unlike any other player that's been speed lynched?

Because Falbacca is an incredibly active poster?
    Did the Falbacca message say she can burrow? Did I miss something or are you letting your imagination get the best of you again?
    Why's it so hard to believe scum would have a similar opposing town role? Go look at yourself and Falbacca in the Batman game; Oh, a 3 life townie and a 3 life scum.
    Falbacca claimed warthog. Yes it's possible for town and scum to have similar roles, but I can't think of a role that would be similar, even if she was scum, why wouldn't she at least try to protect herself if she was able to post? Plus, we haven't seen any power roles added to the scum this game (minus some fairly weak stuff) unlike in your game, which leads me to believe that there isn't any scum that have a role as powerful as having 3 lives.

Your BlueObelisk defense is valid if it's true; However I think I would have been more likely than you to be targeted if it turned out BlueObelisk was scum. You voting Lysah to "get her to post" is meaningless. You made your vote for Uggor meaningless in my eyes after that logic you used for me voting him. "Middle of the pack, knew he'd be lynched, didn't want to associate with him." Falbacca defense is only valid if she turns out to be town. "I'm helping the town in trying to get someone lynched who I believe is scum" is just an all around useless comment that every single townie is trying to do without actually needing to mention the obvious. I believe I've covered all your arguments, right?
    I guess it was valid. If all of my defenses are meaningless, yours is more so. Also, that last part was a joke. >.>

Meanwhile, you can't remember anything about what I said in day 2 regarding the Scar Pride GF and I go quote a single post for you to prove it. You can go find me a single post of you really trying to help Blue out and I'll believe you.
    Except for the fact that they primarily feed as herbivorous (though they eat carrion, apparently). I'd guess that a Warthog is town, I'm sure there are better animals to find out there that look even more towny (i.e. Gazelle or whatever), so personally, I believe it. I'm willing to listen to others ideas as to why it could be considered scum though.
    There, that's at least one protection for Blue. The entire time during the Blue lynch argument, all I did was help him out, and tell him how to RC, how to CC, etc etc etc.

Sure, I couldn't remember what you said about Uggor, but at least I didn't admit to skipping over it.

Wow! A disagreement! So much proof of anything because Holz went around FoSing half the town for not doing as he said. Man, if only we could lynch anyone who had any disagreement with a player who was killed or lynched and turned out to be a townie. What a sure fire way of killing scum! Not like two townies ever argue with one another.
    Everyone else seemed to think it was valid during the Celtic fiasco. I didn't think it was really a good argument myself, but I'm not very experienced and I'm willing to go against my thoughts of what's a good argument if more experienced players tell me it's a good argument.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fusedmass View Post
    quite the imagination you have there. You cannot blame that vote, because you frankly did not respond. I waited along with everyone else for you to say something, anything. I understand you may be a little sore at them. Logically why would we not vote on someone that didn't respond at all. Because we're supposed to assume that we know your ability. The poster could just as easily not be interested.
    i could not respond because i was burrowed in my hole!!!

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 08:19 PM ----------

good grief ... I don't know which one is worse ... you or greeney ...

Well we do know that now. I'm saying at the time because other poster assumed you were using your ability. It could just as easily come across as you were actively avoiding. At least we know something better then nothing right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    well if someone kills me during the night ... everyone will realize then that I am telling the truth

Um I have said TWICE - and this makes the third time - that I am a warthog - I had to burrow during the night and could not come out and "post" during the day.
    Yes, I realized you said it (at least I do now, I didn't see it if you mentioned it prior to this game day), but that doesn't actually make it true. It's the fake claim I would use as well in your situation if I were scum (not sure if you are, but it would be the best method in that scenario). I thought she was suggesting the mod said something about you burrowing.

Also, I did go back and check on who did NOT even bother to acknowledge that I could be what I say I am (some did vote for me, but they apologized in advance if I indeed turned to be town - which I am) - that would be Fused, Greeney, and Majad. Now the last three votes were from people who apologized for what they were doing - the one before that is Fused.
    I don't recall saying I was sorry I voted for you; I was more suspicious of Rollo than you, but you were an acceptable lynch in my eyes. You didn't post, I thought you were inactive, and you were part of that fast lynch I brought up yesterday; it's not a decision I regret. I'm not sorry I voted for BlueObelisk either. He wasn't playing to help the town win. Yours was slightly beyond your control, because you couldn't post after your decision, but based on yesterday I think you were an acceptable lynch target. No idea why anyone would be expected to apologize.

It would be stupid of me to vote Decagon just because I know she's being ridiculous. It's petty and it doesn't help the town. If you're going after someone do it because you think they're scum and not because they think you're scum. Just my $0.02

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Well we do know that now. I'm saying at the time because other poster assumed you were using your ability. It could just as easily come across as you were actively avoiding. At least we know something better then nothing right now.
    Why would someone avoid posting at the beginning of the day, the part of the day that's the easiest to say stuff that can't even really be regarded as scummy (as in, comments like "WOW, WE GOT ONE!" are what I'm talking about here) and then continue to avoid posting when they start to get a little bit of suspicion and then continue AGAIN to not post after becoming very close to being lynched?

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 07:27 PM ----------

well if someone kills me during the night ... everyone will realize then that I am telling the truth
    Well obviously they won't kill you now. xD

Also, I'm a he, Greeney.

Something.