I like how we artificially extended the day for 24 hours to get more information and yet no one posted anything at all. I think we got all the information we're going to get with a mass role claim and heavy critiquing of each other's night actions. We have to pick someone eventually, and since everyone else seems to prefer Majad, I'll swap to him. Personally, I think he and sammriy are both scum, so it doesn't really matter who we lynch first, but I'd still rather lynch the guy who admitted he had a night kill but pinky promises he can't use it again.

Unvote Vote Majad
    Oh well, hopefully we get some good progress from this/tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    for the record once worgenite dies Fal seems to play more ^.^'
    good one :P

Well, this is what I found out about Majad:

Day 1: vote Kel, unvote, vote Themius (Lynched)
    Day 2: just FoS on Blue - but says later about against Blue's lynching in post #1004 - why even FoS him?
    Day 3: joke vote on Lysah, then unvote, FoS Fused, vote on Kel, unvote, vote on Uggor (Lynched)
    Day 4: vote on Fused, unvote, vote for me (because my "inactivity")
    Day 5: gone for three days so did not vote/FoS Xanjori (or anyone else)
    - what would've happened had he not been gone? makes me wonder who he would've voted for?
    Day 6: said there was no reason to vote, but had FoS'd Fused, then voted for him before switching vote to me.

It's what was said on day 6 is what has swayed me ... "no reason to vote" - and Fused turns out to be mafia

Vote: Majad

Majad 5 / 9
    Sammriy 1 / 9

1. Blood Fox - Majad Post 2107
    2. celtic209
    3. Decagon
    4. falbacca Majad Post 2158
    5. listo95
    6. Lysah - Majad Post 2157
    7. Majad - Sammriy Post 2078
    8. Rollo - Majad Post 2126
    9. Sammriy - Majad Post 2085

There seems to be trouble out in the bush again. I'll go find the white man and guide him out there. He'll be back within 8 hours with an update of what happened.

Day has officially ended. It is now night. Please get your night actions in. Night will end in 24 to 30 hours (I will update the night end time when I get back with an update of what happened in the bush.)

Deleted
    bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got back in from our short trip out. We got held up because it was a day full of babies. We wanted to stick around as long as e could.

Within 100 feet of each other was a hyena den and a pride of lions.

It was a great sighting but it end with a little sadness.

All the animals in the area got a little spooked because they smelled the predators and they charged right through the middle of them. We're not sure what died, but we know we lost one.

Majad, an Unknown Cub / Pup (Unconverted Traitor), is dead.

Deadline for the end of night 8 is Friday, March 22 at 10:00AM EDT (2:00PM GMT)

10+ Year Old Account
    * bobs through in pursuit of a spectral mouse bumping the thread as she goes*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quiet night.

Nothing really happened.

Enjoy this beautiful photo.

Deadline for the end of Day 9 is Saturday, March 23 at 12:30PM EDT (4:30PM GMT)

(I'm busy and have no time, so that's all you get)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Quiet night.

Nothing really happened.
    hmmm no kills at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    So.... I jailed Sammiry during the night phase, either he was targeted or he is a killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I investigated Lysah. Scum.

Vote: Lysah

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I investigated Lysah. Scum.

Vote: Lysah
    I knew you would. I can guarantee lynching me will not win you the game. The fact that I knew you'd investigate me and you're still alive proves this, I don't have a night kill because I am survivor. There are real scum in this game, if there were not the game would have ended already.

But please, go ahead and lynch me and lose the game for yourself. I would love to see you do it two games in a row. If you want me to explain what is happening in this game I just might give you that honor if you would kindly refrain from running a ten second train on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, fine.

Unvote (for now)

If you're a survivor and so innocent, why did you not say so? Why do you show up as scum?

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    So.... I jailed Sammiry during the night phase, either he was targeted or he is a killer.
    I don't have a kill.

I'm willing to bet Lysah tried to take me out but I'm waiting for the explanation, in her words, give us that "honor" of telling us about.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    If you're a survivor and so innocent, why did you not say so? Why do you show up as scum?
    To make it harder on me, I guess. Hell, believe what sammriy said about showing up as scum herself. Apparently all predators show up as scum in this game, maybe it's a RP quirk.

I'm actually a crocodile, not an oxpecker. I am not a lookout, either, sorry.

But, because of my night action, I know that Blood Fox cannot be a tracker. I have the ability to target anyone I want, including myself, and kill anyone who uses a night action on my target. I picked myself on night 2, the same night Blood Fox claims to have tracked me. Yet he is still alive. Coincidence? No, he is scum.

Then there's the problem of sammiry, who has flat out admitted that she will read scum if she is investigated. Yet, you go after me. Why? To get revenge for a few games ago? Is it your dream to get me lynched? Personally, sammiry should be the obvious lynch here, just because she "told the truth" and I didn't doesn't somehow make her a better scum than me. At least she's an honest scum, right? You'll be telling yourself that in the dead thread I'm sure.

I targeted listo last night because I am playing for a town victory, I believe there are way more town that scum left in the game so it makes sense for me to kill the scum so I can win, too. I thought about "protecting" you, Deca, but if listo jailed you to protect you he would die. So I picked him as the next most likely NK target of whatever scum is left. No one died, so I can't tell you what happened from there. Either sammriy was the scum and really did get jailed or the enemy scum didn't get to use their night kill tonight. I think it's pretty obvious the scum can't night kill every night when we have two confirmed mafia teams and, what, 3 or 4 confirmed SKs (still a cannibal out there) and still only two night kills a night. It's possible that there is a scum left who is on his off night, it's also possible sammiry is scum and was jailed out of her kill.

Hell, maybe sammiry told the truth and can't use a night kill anymore. Doesn't mean her win condition isn't to be the last man standing. Admitting to being scum should be an automatic lynch in any game, in my opinion. I didn't admit to it because that is what I believe, and as a survivor my goal is to, well, survive. I guess there are two scum left, which makes 5 town and me for the game. I believe it is obvious my best odds are with the town so I have no reason to work against you.

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 06:07 PM ----------

With all of this in mind, I'll go ahead and tell you what I think.
    Vote Blood Fox
    He was the LAST role claim, which means he could have invented ANYTHING that wasn't already picked. He also took hours and hours to do it. After he role claimed, he promptly vanished from the discussion. You conveniently forgot he existed, but I didn't. Like I said, there is no way he is a tracker or he would be dead.

I implore you to let me help you take out the remaining scum. If you really believe there is only 1 or 2 scum left in the game and I am one of them, what do you have to lose? At worst you lynch one townie and then me and win regardless. But, if I'M the one who is right, you could lose a town player today and potentially 1 or 2 people tonight and be down to a 3 town vs 2 scum. How good do you think your odds will be if you mislynch then?

@sammiry
    Defensive much? Screams guilty conscience to me. Admit to being scum and expect everyone to believe you're innocent, you will make a fine mafia meme.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-03-22 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    To make it harder on me, I guess. Hell, believe what sammriy said about showing up as scum herself. Apparently all predators show up as scum in this game, maybe it's a RP quirk.

I'm actually a crocodile, not an oxpecker. I am not a lookout, either, sorry.

But, because of my night action, I know that Blood Fox cannot be a tracker. I have the ability to target anyone I want, including myself, and kill anyone who uses a night action on my target. I picked myself on night 2, the same night Blood Fox claims to have tracked me. Yet he is still alive. Coincidence? No, he is scum.

Then there's the problem of sammiry, who has flat out admitted that he will read scum if he is investigated. Yet, you go after me. Why? To get revenge for a few games ago? Is it your dream to get me lynched? Personally, sammiry should be the obvious lynch here, just because he "told the truth" and I didn't doesn't somehow make him a better scum than me. At least he's an honest scum, right? You'll be telling yourself that in the dead thread I'm sure.

I targeted listo last night because I am playing for a town victory, I believe there are way more town that scum left in the game so it makes sense for me to kill the scum so I can win, too. I thought about "protecting" you, Deca, but if listo jailed you to protect you he would die. So I picked him as the next most likely NK target of whatever scum is left. No one died, so I can't tell you what happened from there. Either sammriy was the scum and really did get jailed or the enemy scum didn't get to use their night kill tonight. I think it's pretty obvious the scum can't night kill every night when we have two confirmed mafia teams and, what, 3 or 4 confirmed SKs (still a cannibal out there) and still only two night kills a night. It's possible that there is a scum left who is on his off night, it's also possible sammiry is scum and was jailed out of his kill.

Hell, maybe sammiry told the truth and can't use a night kill anymore. Doesn't mean his win condition isn't to be the last man standing. Admitting to being scum should be an automatic lynch in any game, in my opinion. I didn't admit to it because that is what I believe, and as a survivor my goal is to, well, survive. I guess there are two scum left, which makes 5 town and me for the game. I believe it is obvious my best odds are with the town so I have no reason to work against you.

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 06:07 PM ----------

With all of this in mind, I'll go ahead and tell you what I think.
    Vote Blood Fox
    He was the LAST role claim, which means he could have invented ANYTHING that wasn't already picked. He also took hours and hours to do it. After he role claimed, he promptly vanished from the discussion. You conveniently forgot he existed, but I didn't. Like I said, there is no way he is a tracker or he would be dead.
    I'm a bit confused by your night action. For example, you said that you targeted Listo last night, so if someone had tried to kill Listo, they would have died instead? Is that how it works?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    I'm a bit confused by your night action. For example, you said that you targeted Listo last night, so if someone had tried to kill Listo, they would have died instead? Is that how it works?
    Yes, I believe so. I have yet to make a kill with it so I'm not entirely sure, but that is what it says. Jailing seems to protect people from it, assuming listo really did jail me like he said he did.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have not told a single lie about who I have jailed each night. I never really would see the point in lying about it as a town member.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I have not told a single lie about who I have jailed each night. I never really would see the point in lying about it as a town member.
    So you jailed kas on night 2, once again proving that there is no way Blood Fox tracked me and lived to tell the tale. Kas was the role alterer and she was jailed and couldn't have saved him with her night action reversing my power.

No need to jump down my throat there, Lysah. If anyone is being defensive, it's you, because you were caught in a lie. I'm playing with the town here and I'm just trying to follow your logic on Blood Fox because honestly, I don't know where my thoughts are with you. So instead of instigating a bunch of crap with you at this point, I'm trying to work with you and the town to figure out what's going on.

So you picked Blood Fox on night 2, which is when he said he followed you and you didn't move. So your night action is kind of a catch 22, if someone tries to protect your target, they'll die but on the side, if they try to kill your target, they'll die. If anyone so much as writes the name down of your target, they kaboom.
    Last edited by Sammriy; 2013-03-22 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Added some info

10+ Year Old Account
    Please, don't think that I voted you as "my dream to get you lynched" I voted you just barely because you showed up as scum. Last Day you said Sammriy is probably scum because they admitted they would show up as scum. Your claim and your argument would be much more believable if you had been honest in your RC.

You KNOW that I'm gullible, you KNOW I'll believe someone if they make an argument that sounds believable, how do I know that you're not just doing was listo did last game and tricking me into voting off of the remaining scum?

Something.