Trying to give MoP more of a chance...

Got back on my idle 87 hunter and decided to head to a new zone...Take a boat through the tunnel...quest is survive the river of doom?? Should be interesting...nope sit in a boat for 2 min while some mob throws spears at you that do nothing and read what's supposed to be a funny conversation..yawn

Get to the village..oh no something is wrong in the village woo something new and exciting...first quest go kill 10 mobs..ok not so new or exciting....next quest Injured Binan Warrior...do first aid...muhahahaha it's the starting zone for humans all over again..logged off

This expansion is awful, the first couple of quests don't incite to even bother trying the new stuff. This is such a bland rehashed expansion.
    I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species.

Sorry wow isn't doing it anymore for you :/

but I wouldn't call it bland rehashed expansion.

Deleted
    I think calling the the entirety of the expansion bland and rehashed, after only having seen the questing content, and not even all of it I might add, is horrificly unfair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basing an entire expansion based on some questing content is really really narrow minded.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baene55 View Post
    Got back on my idle 87 hunter and decided to head to a new zone...Take a boat through the tunnel...quest is survive the river of doom?? Should be interesting...nope sit in a boat for 2 min while some mob throws spears at you that do nothing and read what's supposed to be a funny conversation..yawn

Get to the village..oh no something is wrong in the village woo something new and exciting...first quest go kill 10 mobs..ok not so new or exciting....next quest Injured Binan Warrior...do first aid...muhahahaha it's the starting zone for humans all over again..logged off

This expansion is awful, the first couple of quests don't incite to even bother trying the new stuff. This is such a bland rehashed expansion.
    Most of all the quests in all the MoP zones are like that. Its an eternal grind that never ends, even when you hit 90. I wish blizzard's creative team / quest design team would try to come up with something better than, "hai we need ur help, we under atak from <insert xyz bad guys here>, please go kil 10 <xyz>, 8 <yzx> and 6 <zyx> and i giv u loots!"

Yeah, the questing... Its real purpose is to tell the story of why should we care about Pandaria. What Vellerix said is so true, judging the entire expac on the questing isnt really fair.

Honestly, suck it up, get to 90, try anything you want... Make a decision after you actually attempt some of the content. There are only so many options for questing whether you are in WoW, SWTOR, Rift, etc etc. Its all a grind to max level. Wow's significant because there is actually something to do at max level.

Title is misleading. You aren't "trying" you tried and didn't like it, then came to the forums to tell everyone why you quit a second time.
    "We speak the dragons' language of flame and rage. They speak our language of fury and honor. Together we shall weave a tale of destruction without equal."

If this is what you post after getting to only 87 , without doing any level 90 content , please , do not give MoP a second chance and quit the game as fast as possible. Thank you.
    1001 0111 0011 0111 1000 0101

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Fantastic, a troll thread created by some person who couldn't even be arsed to level to 90 - and we've even got Jaylock here commenting... FANTASTIC!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsy View Post
    If this is what you post after getting to only 87 , without doing any level 90 content , please , do not give MoP a second chance and quit the game as fast as possible. Thank you.
    Ill give him a brief rundown of level 90 Content:

1) Hit 90

2) Grind Scenarios

3) Grind boring ass easy heroics till your eyes bleed

4) Grind dailies

5) Grind LFRs

6) Grind reps

If your idea of fun level 90 content is grind grind grind, then I really have nothing else to say..

Compared to the other games, the questing experience for WoW has never been something too crazy or exciting. They've definitely put in a lot more effort compared to Cata to make it a bit more interesting and integrate more story into each zone.

The driving force for me while leveling was to completely finish a zone's quest chains and get to 90. You will have some really boring quests along the way but it changes up from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Baene55 View Post

Well if that's how you feel don't play anymore. You're obviously burnt out on WoW. I am one of those players that don't care about PvE and level up just to get to end game so I can PvP all day everyday with the few transmorg runs in older raid content.

And i'm having so much fun doing it. My Human Monk has become my main and I'm having a blast in PvP as a WW Monk, tomorrow patch 5.2 (EU) And it just gets even better for my full malv monk

So basically if the game ceases to be fun then DONT play it. Thats what happened to my Assassins Creed 3. I didnt complete it and won't bother to. I don't force myself to play games.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I Quit" threads aren't allowed here and this is hardly a constructive thread. Calling an expansion "shit" over a few quests leaves no room for discussion.