Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    not a chance..

Wait what am I saying, they'd accept a murloc as their warchief, I'm telling you lore cannot be more thoroughly raped than it already is.
    They can sink way lower, they are far from rock bottom right now, its been raped but there are lines they do not dare to cross as of now.

not a chance..

Wait what am I saying, they'd accept a murloc as their warchief, I'm telling you lore cannot be more thoroughly raped than it already is.
    Mmmm I don't know I think a murloc would bring a lot to the horde, proper bloodlust screams, effective swarming tactics, high speed swimming lessons, and I'd like to see Murlocian stance on weapons of mass destruction IE Manabombs.

10+ Year Old Account
    not a chance..

I'd accept a murloc as a warchief before an Alliance dog.

Most people seem to find the idea of a troll a stretch, and scoff at the idea of a blood elf... a human? maybe when Xoroth freezes over.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Surprisingly, I am kind of with you on this Jaylock. It would be an interesting twist to see a human take over the horde. Sadly, I don't see it happening. Unless Blizzard wants to run a story arc based solely on civil unrest within the horde. Not only would it ruffle the feathers of many of the important figures within the horde, it also brings about the though of the alliance going in to assassinate the turncoat. If it were to ever happen. I could see a patch worth of story about how the horde hate their new leader and want to kill it... and how the alliance wants to get whatever secrets the traitor took with them, by ending its life. After that patch, we would be back to needing a new Warchief... we would be back to this point here. Gotta say though. That patch would be a lot of fun :P I give you kudos for coming up with such an idea. Well played.
    But if a human ended up being the horde warchief, there would have to be reason to suppose that the majority of the horde would support it. If the human defect were bloodthirsty, hateful of their own race, and were savages like the horde, then they may very well support him as their leader.

Putting a person in command that is more savage and bloodthirsty than them could give them the rally they need to have complete dominance over the alliance. It would be in the alliance's best interest to try to dethrone that human defect, as he would know human / alliance intel that not many horde would ever know.

I was thinking more along the lines of the leader of Si:7

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I see no problem with a troll or Tauren, don't think Lor'Themar would want the title and don't think Sylvanas would either. Top 3 I can think of are then Vol'jin, Baine, or Rexxar. It'd be a damn good way to bring Rexxar back into the lore.

But human? No, never.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Darsithis: What is your opinion on the matter of having a human be the horde warchief?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have responded with just "No." but I need at least 10 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I hate when horde fanbois think that thrall was this almighty powerful shaman. When really, he was as ordinary as any other shaman can be. He pretty much was a human, but he wanted to appease his horde "brethren" hence his short lived reign as their warchief.
    Just going to pop in and say I'd recommend re-reading Lord of the Clans, since it states that Drek'Thar thinks Thrall is the strongest shaman he's ever seen, despite his novice status, so yes, Thrall is this very powerful shaman. Also he ruled over the Horde for a good period of time... roughly equivalent to Orgrim Doomhammer's time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Just going to pop in and say I'd recommend re-reading Lord of the Clans, since it states that Drek'Thar thinks Thrall is the strongest shaman he's ever seen, despite his novice status, so yes, Thrall is this very powerful shaman. Also he ruled over the Horde for a good period of time... roughly equivalent to Orgrim Doomhammer's time.
    Which always kinda puzzled me, how can one shaman be stronger than another if they all get power from the elements?
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Which always kinda puzzled me, how can one shaman be stronger than another if they all get power from the elements?
    I guess, one shaman could withstand more energy for example, or the elements are willing to give that particular shaman more.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I guess, one shaman could withstand more energy for example, or the elements are willing to give that particular shaman more.
    But is that really a skill or experience thing or something intrinsic?
    Twas brillig

I have no idea, I hope one day blizzard enlightens us, same deal with the light.

Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    They can sink way lower, they are far from rock bottom right now, its been raped but there are lines they do not dare to cross as of now.
    Med'an. *shudders*
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Med'an. *shudders*
    These two will be worse, mark my words.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Giramar_Windrunner
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Galadin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtree View Post
    they already accepted thrall and he was pretty much a green skin human

technically if some random forsaken became warchief wouldn't that be a human, ignoring the fact it could've been a helf ect
    Why do you say that Thrall was pretty much a green skinned human ?
    Is there still peoples who thinks that humans are the good ones and orcs are evil ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    It'd be a damn good way to bring Rexxar back into the lore.
    Speaking of which, why didn't they re-introduce him in Mists of Pandaria with Chen and stuff? Did i miss out something as of why he was forgotten there?

OT: I don't think it will ever happen. Imagine a orc Warchief for alliance. How'd that work out?

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 06:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Why do you say that Thrall was pretty much a green skinned human ?
    Is there still peoples who thinks that humans are the good ones and orcs are evil ?
    I believe he refers to the fact he was raised by humans.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doubtful. Under certain conditions I could see one being a powerful advisor though.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Speaking of which, why didn't they re-introduce him in Mists of Pandaria with Chen and stuff? Did i miss out something as of why he was forgotten there?

OT: I don't think it will ever happen. Imagine a orc Warchief for alliance. How'd that work out?

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 06:45 PM ----------

I believe he refers to the fact he was raised by humans.
    MoP isn't over yet. It's likely that Chen, Rokhan and Rexxar will have some buddy time in 5.4.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine it is you are a conduit of whatever force you are channeling, so whomever is the better conduit would thusly be more powerful. Experience at being a conduit would make you better at it, and natural selection may also make one better than another.