Vuhdo crazyballs

Getting close to finishing up my UI setup, the last bit I need to get sorted out is Vuhdo. I've got my spells set up and the bars fixed up mostly how I want them but I don't know how to get rid of the little icon that shows that I'm a healer. I did a RF and it also does it for dps and tanks. It makes the entire thing a clusterfuck but I wouldn't even know where to look to disable it, I'm talking about the little red sword and the green + sign and the shield icon that are also in Blizzards standard UI. As well as that, I want to disable the debuff icons such as when Feng does whatever that earthquake ability is, shit like that. I'm aware enough to know when shit is happening and what ability it is that's being used... I don't need it hogging up space on my frames. I'd also like to move the names that are on the frames to the middle and remove the % completely.

Thanks in advance for any help offered

I'm not able to start WoW right now, but if I remember it correctly that role icon is by default placed in the "Special Dot" indicator. You should be able to disable it in General - Indicators.

Debuff icons are configured in the Debuffs tab. If you have the option "Icon" enabled there, all debuffs, except those that are ignored by the other options on the page or the ignore list, will be shown. Just add the debuffs you don't want to see to the ignore list.
    If you don't have "Icon" enabled you'll see the debuff because all boss debuffs are in the list of custom debuffs by default. Just remove them from the list on the "Custom" page.