Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    yus! well tbh it did make me sleep awesomely for once lol

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG12ification View Post
    Well. Hmm.
    Your apparent boyfriend is mad because of something in your guild. Something among those lines, anyway. I believe he then made an account here and did something, such as post shit on here.
    Oh sweet mother of pearls, that was a long time ago. Ok, so here's how things went down (the really short version). I ended up dumping him and he moved back to whence he came, whereupon I found out that my best friend at work apparently totally had a thing for me since day 1, I figured out that I felt the same way, we ended up getting married last year and now we're expecting our first child on May 22.

I also had a slew and a half of health issues, whereupon the thread has started to make jokes about my health status. :P I had surgery in June, discovered I have Raynaud's Syndrome and Sjogren's Syndrome, the pregnancy has had some interesting complications, and now on Thursday I'm getting a lump excised from my scalp.

\o/

I have the same job as I had back then, but I'm finally a permanent employee and I'm currently working from home because of said pregnancy issues.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Thor! There's a PVP event going on next Monday at 4pm GMT -5 (I think that's the equivalent of EST) in Dark Souls. Plan on making the Painted World the Pony Thread's for the day. SL is level 100.
    Now to figure out what time that'd be exactly for me. D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    thanks for making me laugh. :3

Maybe I would, now that you spoilered that it'd be a vagina joke.
    Though, depending on the content, it might get you something, infraction like. ^^
    That was the joke.
    It flew right by you, son.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Oh sweet mother of pearls, that was a long time ago. Ok, so here's how things went down (the really short version). I ended up dumping him and he moved back to whence he came, whereupon I found out that my best friend at work apparently totally had a thing for me since day 1, I figured out that I felt the same way, we ended up getting married last year and now we're expecting our first child on May 22.

I also had a slew and a half of health issues, whereupon the thread has started to make jokes about my health status. :P I had surgery in June, discovered I have Raynaud's Syndrome and Sjogren's Syndrome, the pregnancy has had some interesting complications, and now on Thursday I'm getting a lump excised from my scalp.

\o/

I have the same job as I had back then, but I'm finally a permanent employee and I'm currently working from home because of said pregnancy issues.
    It's like a real life Jim and Pam story
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    I can't really tell her size, needs banana for scale.

About the cute thing though....the picture is rather simplistic, so I'd go with a...maybe?

:3
    How can you say this isn't cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    How can you say this isn't cute.
    [IMG]http://s2.zerochan.net/Aradia.Megido.240.1090010.jpg[IMG]
    with little to no difficulty

Deleted

\o/

I know it was a long time ago, I've developed much since then. If you hadn't noticed, that is.
    Oh, I forgot to mention I became a feminist but w/e.

Anyway, that's great news! Except the negative part. Which kind of sucks. Interesting, however! I'm sort of glad you dumped him, if that isn't too bold. He was kind of a jerk, from what you've said. I hope you two are happy! Your kid, too!
    Can I be the official thread neglective godfather who is absolutely never around except on occasions?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    with little to no difficulty
    I don't remember asking for your opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember asking for your opinion. [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/cb1c3f9c8fb37552fc2745ea1fb557a9/tumblr_mkn0lg2HMO1rvsllyo1_500.png[IMG]
    you posted it on an online forum

you'll get opinions whether or not you want them

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7198021120/h70110A6C/[/IM]
    That is actually awesome.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    gives a whole new meaning to hot dogin it.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sort of glad you dumped him, if that isn't too bold. He was kind of a jerk, from what you've said. I hope you two are happy! Your kid, too!
    Can I be the official thread neglective godfather who is absolutely never around except on occasions?
    Definitely not too bold. Mr. Eternal and I have been very happy and we're looking forward to our son. And of course; every child needs a thread neglective godfather that only shows up on special occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7198021120/h70110A6C/[IMG]
    Lol at Pinkie and Vinyl.

Also, that Sonic Screwdriver~

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 04:07 AM ----------

Definitely not too bold. Mr. Eternal and I have been very happy and we're looking forward to our son. And of course; every child needs a thread neglective godfather that only shows up on special occasions.
    Rats. I missed the opening D:

Deleted
    Never too bold. Make his middle name 'waitforit'.

Yes, good. Yes, this is very good. I'll make it my full-time job.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    you posted it on an online forum

you'll get opinions whether or not you want them
    Let me rephrase.
    What made you think I'll care about your opinion?

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Never too bold. Make his middle name 'waitforit'.

Yes, good. Yes, this is very good. I'll make it my full-time job.

Let me rephrase.
    What made you think I'll care about your opinion?
    Be my friend

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]