The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Bored see that someone is on guild TS jump on TS to talk with person hes afk ._.
    That reminds me, I'm not sure if I should cancel my Vent server or not. I'm pretty sure almost no one has used it within the last year (since the guild it was purchased for has died out after my departure), but...having your own Vent server could be handy for some things. What do you guys think?

My initial instinct is "if it's not used within a year, toss it", but I just know that something's going to come up as soon as I cancel it where I'm going to be all like "Wait guys, I've got my ow--SONOFA".
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2013-03-24 at 12:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    That reminds me, I'm not sure if I should cancel my Vent server or not. I'm pretty sure almost no one has used it within the last year (since the guild it was purchased for has died out after my departure), but...having your own Vent server could be handy for some things. What do you guys think?

My initial instinct is "if it's not used within a year, toss it", but I just know that something's going to come up as soon as I cancel it where I'm going to be all like "Wait guys, I've got my ow--SONOFA".
    Well it would be fun with a pony vent server as i dont have skype and is scared to talking to people without push to talk (i cough a lot)

Deleted
    i have to go eat lunch

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it would be fun with a pony vent server
    Yeah, it kind of would actually. Let me update my server info so that it's something that's actually reasonable and we'll see what we can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the Trading Cards were recently mentioned, thought I'd throw out that I believe Enterplay is doing another round of promo giveaways today, hopefully they'll mention it on their Facebook wall soon.

Deleted
    Well it would be fun with a pony vent server as i dont have skype and is scared to talking to people without push to talk (i cough a lot)
    Uhhh, you what mate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Skype has a push-to-talk option.
    Well i havent used skype in years so thats news to me i still dont like the program itself always bugged when i last used it and i dont like them turning off msn becos of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    Since the Trading Cards were recently mentioned, thought I'd throw out that I believe Enterplay is doing another round of promo giveaways today, hopefully they'll mention it on their Facebook wall soon.
    Are they like putting a limited amount for sale every day or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Are they like putting a limited amount for sale every day or what?
    For Yesterday and (I think) today due to Big Apple Ponycon. Didn't get any yesterday, sadly, due to sleep, then not being fast enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    For Yesterday and (I think) today due to Big Apple Ponycon. Didn't get any yesterday, sadly, due to sleep, then not being fast enough.
    Won't spend any money on them, though one could probably resell them for profit, but I'm not big on the pony cards since we don't even have them here in Finland. I did get the FS promo card from the survey back then though.

Deleted
    Good morning pony people! <3

How are you all feeling this fine day?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post

Mornin' Ziru. Doing quite great. Have a herald run in 2 hours and managed to get Brawler title yesterday.

Good morning Ziru.

Im good but the weather is bad here.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Why would you need to turn of msn?
    Especially as those two have kinda merged lately.^^

But fair enough, skype isn't really good, that's true. But it's pretty good if you've just a small group of people and don't need all that silly server mumbo jumbo.
    Well i have msn i still use it for one guy that i like to keep in touch with even if hes a douche and both me and him hates skype so we wont upgrade when they close down msn (which will happen in april only china/Japan will have msn after that for some reason) and ive used msn for years i like it its stable but now they are removing it.

And we have never needed another voice program becos our old wow guild still allows us onto the TS server so we can use it if needed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Mornin' Ziru. Doing quite great. Have a herald run in 2 hours and managed to get Brawler title yesterday.
    Congratz man

I still run around with Astral Walker and Kingslayer... They might be old, but they sound cool!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Good morning Ziru.

Im good but the weather is bad here.
    The weather is actually very spring'y here... I might go for a walk (down to buy cigarettes and cola, let's not get too healthy)

Deleted
    After watching TB's video on Transistor I can say that I really like the combat idea they had there.
    Looks like it'll be fun.
    Watching! Thanks. <3
    Congratz man

I still run around with Astral Walker and Kingslayer... They might be old, but they sound cool!
    I like Starcaller and Dragonslayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    But it's pretty good if you've just a small group of people and don't need all that silly server mumbo jumbo.
    I find Skype's voice quality to be good for one person, but to drop drastically when you're dealing with multiples, especially from different timezones and whatnot. Vent servers are more stable.

I'ma reclaiming my vent server in the name of pony!

Literally the last time anyone used it was almost a year ago (5/2/2012, I checked), and so Vayjir gave me the idea to repurpose it for pony rather than letting it sit there and go to waste.

Huzzah!

I'm still editing channels and stuff, the conversion from 'srsbizness guild vent' to 'amg ponies' isn't quite complete yet. But it should prove handy.

Astral Walker is good, but I also like Herald of the Titans and wear that one fairly frequently. Also, Guardian of Cenarius even though I'm not a druid, Bane of the Fallen King, and...there's one other title I like which I can't think of at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    I'ma reclaiming my vent server in the name of pony!

Literally the last time anyone used it was almost a year ago (5/2/2012, I checked), and so Vayjir gave me the idea to repurpose it for pony rather than letting it sit there and go to waste.

Huzzah!

I'm still editing channels and stuff, the conversion from 'srsbizness guild vent' to 'amg ponies' isn't quite complete yet. But it should prove handy.
    Yay im usefull for something

I'm awake!

And it's still snowing....

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.