Deleted
    i am backsies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    took me a few days to get one of them down :P and after that I was trying all sorts of stuff to kill the remaining one. In the end I had to summon Solaire and another guy to kill them.
    I killed Ornstein pretty fast the firsttime, i guess it was my 3. try, but after that it took me some hours to get him down again, i think i kinda know now how to kill him, but the fat guy...oh well, i have an idea how i can easy him down, but it depends on my luck on Ornstein too.

It is lame, but i try to spam him down with my specialattack, it hits him for around 450dmg, but i can only do 6, then the weapon is in danger, that means i have to hit him a few times, before i can just easy it down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    BAHAHAHAHAHHA

This one is a total killer!!!

[IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/055/8/2/tia_needs_sleep_by_janedoe14-d5w2ln3.jpg[/MG]
    HA! i beat you by 2 min!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    i am backsies
    Welcome back!

*snuggles*

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    [IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-4DzoIiWoDUA/UVIGr18HbhI/AAAAAAAAbLg/ysdQrefyRys/s650/Tianeedssleep.png[/MG]
    That is freaking funny xD

Deleted
    With all the Dark Souls talk, I feel like playing... and see if I get to NG++

But I also wanna play Sly Cooper Thieves in Time. Watching Sir Galleth Cooper talking like a friggin Roleplay player is damn hilarious xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Welcome back!

*snuggles*
    hey chry

hey chry
    That's a much simpler greeting than you usually give me. Anything up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I hope it will be easier for me to kill them when I finally start that DEX char I wanted to play...
    Well, on my first playthrough I dealt like no damage and I guess I made a lot of stupid mistakes.
    Im pretty sure, i was dealing with them since 19pm unitl now, well i had a 20min rage break between it.

Deleted
    Requests are open spamm it like there's no tomorrow,,,
    I'm going to bed,,, the link is in the signtaure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    I killed Ornstein pretty fast the firsttime, i guess it was my 3. try, but after that it took me some hours to get him down again, i think i kinda know now how to kill him, but the fat guy...oh well, i have an idea how i can easy him down, but it depends on my luck on Ornstein too.

[IMG]http://darksouls.wdfiles.com/local--files/ultra-greatswords/dragon-greatsword-on-hand.jpg[/MG]

It is lame, but i try to spam him down with my specialattack, it hits him for around 450dmg, but i can only do 6, then the weapon is in danger, that means i have to hit him a few times, before i can just easy it down.
    One of the trick to kill them alone is to NOT LOCK-ON them. You need your camera to freely move and track them.

Try to always make one be in front of the otherfor example: My first time, I killed Smough first since he is fat and can "protect" you a bit from Ornstein's attacks a bit if he is in front of him. But its actually some luck too, since Ornstein's attacks have a lot of range. Use the pillars to get some cover and lure them to one with Smough in front of Ornstein a kick the fat guy's ass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    That's a much simpler greeting than you usually give me. Anything up?
    im fine

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    One of the trick to kill them alone is to NOT LOCK-ON them. You need your camera to freely move and track them.

Try to always make one be in front of the otherfor example: My first time, I killed Smough first since he is fat and can "protect" you a bit from Ornstein's attacks a bit if he is in front of him. But its actually some luck too, since Ornstein's attacks have a lot of range. Use the pillars to get some cover and lure them to one with Smough in front of Ornstein a kick the fat guy's ass.
    Yeah, already figured that out with "trailing" them and useing the pillars, you can block smough whole "charge" at the pillar and everything else too, the only problem i have is to hit him, he almost gives me no time.

i am backsies
    *pounces *

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    *pounces *
    hey goldy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Yeah, already figured that out with "trailing" them and useing the pillars, you can block smough whole "charge" at the pillar and everything else too, the only problem i have is to hit him, he almost gives me no time.
    That is why you NEVER use Slow weapons on bosses. Use fast weapons!

Tip: Get the friggin giant to forge Quelaag's Furysword!

hey goldy
    how is dear Zenora today

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Alright then. NEvermind

Quote Originally Posted by Leanoda View Post
    Requests are open spamm it like there's no tomorrow,,,
    I'm going to bed,,, the link is in the signtaure.
    Moogles

im fine
    *snuggles*

Well, if you say so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    how is dear Zenora today
    im fine