My list of complaints about 5.2, well, and thoughts,

So, I'm more or less making this to see if other people feel similarly, but I'm sure there will be plenty of other people white-knighting even though this isn't really a serious complaint thread...

Pros and cons mixed in.

Having sanctuaried quest npc's is a nice touch, having rare spawns is a nice touch, having hidden treasure though I will never see it in my lifetime is a nice touch. The new treasure scenario is nice, but I feel it's a little locked out considering the rarity of epics that it will have. I would enjoy it as something you could at least do ONCE a day, with the option to it additional times as long as you find more keys. Or perhaps, have a guaranteed key given to you upon completion of all dailies on the island.

DC Universe had a really fun instance you could queue for and basically bash presents in Joker's lair for (purely cosmetic transmog gear, but still) and it was a once a day thing. It was one of my favorite things about that game!

Also, my BIGGEST AND MOST IMPORTANT complaint about this, is that it is sooooooooo dark and difficult to see stuff! I haven't been on it long, but between the abundance of mobs, and the past two or three expansions of tiny collectables for quests with sparce glitter hints, and the annoying clunky placement of said objects near foliage and walls, sometimes it's really hard to see! Fortunately this doesn't have that, but finding these graves to summon those mobs was a pain mixed in with having to nagivate a rather cliffy island that doesn't allow flying mounts.

All in all, it's still gated and too much emphasis on dailies, but they don't take too terribly long aside from the sheer inconvenience of some of the quests or tons of mobs.

I KNOW it's the Isle of Thunder so it can't be all sunshine and rainbows, but it would be nice if the color scheme was a little more varied against the constant darker than Zul'Drak zone.

Biggest favorite, and I know others will agree with me on this, how awesome is it to be a Saurok? I know it's not realistic, but I'd really love it if they became playable and had that jump as a racial. Grinding dailies and waiting on rares to spawn, while having the entire island camped beyond belief from being able to get anything good is not fun. But being able to leap like a super hero is just oddly therapeutic.

I second the Saurok comment.

I don't know about them being playable but they are a lot of fun to transform into and jump all over the place with.