Deleted

Primoridus 25m Heroic. + Wushoolays Final choice hc proper use.

Hey there, dear community!

We are going to kill Primordius 25h tonight. And I wanted to know how to maximize your DPS, not just on the boss. I just wan´t to get enourmous numbers. Since no dps on this boss is a real waste.

Then how is it with Wushoolays trinket? How do you use it properly? With Alter Time and on the pulls?

Would be lovely with some advices and maybe a little bit of a discussion.

Take care / Liveet

My Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Liveet/simple

Deleted
    Yep, as you say, I'm using it with Alter Time, ideally as close to the pull as possible. Ofcourse, rather use it with 6 seconds to spare as right on the start. Takes a little practice, but with some proper cd/timer management, it ain't at all too hard. Ideally I like to stack as many spell and trinket procs (same as Jade Spirit proc) all into one Alter Time, but then again it's more about how to use Alter Time, rather than having the optimal result from just Wushy.

Enjoy tonight! Sofar I've only seen the fight on normal mode. I'm not that pro

Deleted
    What spec are you? And tbh the fight is not about wushoolay for maximizing your DPS nor is any other fight but rather how you execute the the start of the fight + every time you have to get new blobs and then some RNG with what buffs you get and the rest is up to you to maximize your personal rotation. Don't ever use your cooldowns until you have fully mutated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    What spec are you? And tbh the fight is not about wushoolay for maximizing your DPS nor is any other fight but rather how you execute the the start of the fight + every time you have to get new blobs and then some RNG with what buffs you get and the rest is up to you to maximize your personal rotation. Don't ever use your cooldowns until you have fully mutated.
    Fire. My armory should show that

Ofcourse it´s not about Wushoolays, I made that a bit unclear. The question is just how to maximize your dmg? Is it by multidotting a few adds, and then nuke the boss? Or just nuke the boss for the whole fight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liveet View Post
    Fire. My armory should show that

Ofcourse it´s not about Wushoolays, I made that a bit unclear. The question is just how to maximize your dmg? Is it by multidotting a few adds, and then nuke the boss? Or just nuke the boss for the whole fight?
    Just tunnel the boss as soon as you have your fully mutated buffs, your boomkins/locks/spriests should take care of adds. If you have problems with viscious horrors you might wanna throw up a NT + pyroblast on them for the pyro dot aswell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    Just tunnel the boss as soon as you have your fully mutated buffs, your boomkins/locks/spriests should take care of adds. If you have problems with viscious horrors you might wanna throw up a NT + pyroblast on them for the pyro dot aswell
    Okey. Thx for the answer. I guess that I can multidot maybe 3-4 targets. Just for the extra dmg too

If this is your first kill don't bother trying to pad meters, while multidotting a few adds may increase your dps,this fight is all about effective dps, adds that get dotted up but never die are an absolute waste, you should concern yourself more with doing the fight properly than trying to rank