Riding into Stage 3..

Not sure how Blizz managed to allow this to go live, but there's a spot on the Island of Thunder where you can just ride into the Lightning Vein Mine, through which you can access the Stage 3 area including its mobs and some of their related achievements.

A couple of my guildies had been getting said achievements and I was curious, so I went exploring a bit on my Water Strider and I could just ride on in there.

Just posting this here to get some attention to it, hopefully for a fix or something - has anyone else found it? I don't want to post exactly where it is because it's probably against the rules here. It's so blatant though, almost like it's intended.

Deleted
    I'm quite sure It's intended, also as they didnt make the doors unpassable by ghosts, and introduced an item that kills yourself, quite possibly for the people that got lucky with the raremob to get additional chests.

The rare mobs no longer spawn there.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Hmm, think I can go ahead and explore then without risk of getting banned?