PVP druid thoughts ???

Hey im a bit of a noob to wow but i already have 2 90s and i wanted to make a druid for pvp i play horde i was just wanting any tips what race to pick for horde cause im planing on doing 2v2 here soon.

Tauren is the best for Resto I'd say. Increased hp, while it's minuscule, is still nice. The stun can be a lifesaver. Troll for Feral/Balance for the haste on use. The reduction in crowd control effects is useless due to shapeshifting clearing them, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    The troll racials are nice, don't get me wrong. I have always played my Tauren for warstomp. That has saved my butt so many times I cannot even begin to tell you. Whether is offensively or defensively, a stun can be crucial in pvp.

yea i made a troll and a tauren cause u dont see that meany troll druids on my sever even though its a high pop

I play troll because cows look stupid.

War Stomp is a better racial for Resto PvP, but the gap in practical usefulness is quite small if you're not a very high end player.

Tauren is marginally better for resto as others have stated, but both Troll and Tauren are good.

I played a Tauren Druid for....4 years? 5? And I tried troll for like 2 weeks and hated it. I think Tauren look much better as Druids, in and out of form, and lore-wise they fit better. Also, berserking isn't a huge dps increase (albeit better than Tauren for dps), but War Stomp is very nice if used properly, especially in BGs in a flag room fiesta. Anyways, I would personally never try a troll Druid again. It's all personal preference, though. Just pick what appeals to you aesthetically.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

yea i look at both of them and trolls had better dps witch is nice and i like the way the look in cat form it would be nice to have better dps ill make both of them see who feels better for me