Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

if you ruled the world

what would you do if you ruled the ruled.

if i ruled the world i would
    -make all people take class to give them a sense of humor.
    -martial art class will be required
    - semi democratic system dumbasses cant vote
    -make all areas more diverse to lower racism
    -music must have a meaning otherwise it wont be heard
    -uncensored media
    -dont piss me off or you will regret it
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    -make all areas more diverse to lower racism
    What if you get the opposite result?

Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    -music must have a meaning otherwise it wont be heard
    -uncensored media
    -dont piss me off or you will regret it
    Oh the irony! Let's just say I'm glad you don't rule the world.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I believe the response you are looking for is:

Imagine that.
    You would free all your sons.
    You Love 'em love 'em baby.
    Black Diamonds and Pearls.
    If you ruled the world.

/Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Inflammable View Post
    I believe the response you are looking for is:

Imagine that.
    You would free all your sons.
    You Love 'em love 'em baby.
    Black Diamonds and Pearls.
    If you ruled the world.

/Thread
    nice song bro nas and lauryn hill classic
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

10+ Year Old Account
    I would rule the world with an iron fist, and have everyone do my bidding. I would also adopt 2 kittens.

Think I would probably go through all the third world countries with a fine toothcomb and systematically clear them of all weaponry and get rid of all those damned warlords, irrigate as much of Africa as possible and get it sorted out, they have the labour force to feed their population with ease. With that solved i'd then focus on rooting out zealots and other morons who think its a good idea to kill in the name of x god/messiah etc and drop them all on an island together so that they sort out that problem themselves.

Highly efficient Police force led primarily by women would be my next goal, women who have had at least 1 child. This would then lead to a far more difficult to corrupt force and as they are mothers they would want to make it safe for said children and would not tolerate dangers, but wouldnt resort to the same sort of crack down as a male dominated force would. (Think of Leto II's Fish Speakers)

Lock down all borders and cultures to conserve their identities, if you want to move into those area's fine, but you'd need to adapt to fit their culture/community rather than try to make them change their ways to fit yours. This may sound harsh but it would solve a lot of problems because people would know that any newcomer actually wanted to be part of the community rather than being outsiders who dont care about their new homes culture except how to abuse it to their own benefit.

a comprehensive tax system which does not allow corporations and rich people to screw everyone over by not paying their share, and a penalty that if they do then everything they own will be confiscated unless they can prove that it was a genuine accident and even then they will only be allowed a single chance after that.

Probably clear out the prisons and those that are too dangerous to ever be part of the community again i'd likely just execute, whilst those that are capable of rehabilitation would work their crimes off on community projects such as housing/land development and such, they would work a standard work day and be paid an hourly rate which would then go to those which they wronged/harmed etc. If they dont want to work then they would go in a cell until they changed their minds, with the blandest foods I could find and plenty of water for twice the amount of time it would have taken them to pay their debt to society. If they recommit then they would get an automatic term of x4 for each time. i.e first is a month. if they do it again it would be 4 months, again after that would be 16, and then so on.

Harsh? in some ways yes, in other ways far more fair

Deleted
    If I ruled the world?

- Everyone would be equal and work would be manditory, by this i mean everyone has access to the same houses, cars etc.

- Housing and other needs would be given for free depending on your needs (e.g if you live next to your job then you do not require a car.)

- Everything would be free and there would be no money.

- You would require state permission to have more than 2 children (as it would require you to be moved to a house that had room).

- Education would be manditory till 12 years of age, then those that have shown an interest in learning and knowledge would go onto futher education. Those that showed no interest would be given apprenticeships for various manual jobs.

- Video games, movies, books and TV shows would continue aslong as they didn't harm peoples mental health (I'm looking at you reality TV).

- Crimes would be judged according to the damage done e.g vandilism would mean you have to clean the damage done. Only major crimes would result in prison (e.g murder, rape, assualt etc) and they would be manditory life sentances with the occasional death sentance depending on the crime.

- There would be a government that delt with smaller regional matters and would be elected by the people.

- The military, police force and all other armed forces would be under my command.

- A focus on medical care and technology, space travel and a cure for most major illnesses would be at the forefront.

- Animal rights would be enforced, eating meat would be limited to twice a week and animals would be protected under the law.

- Every 5th friday would be wacky tie day.

- Most people would have weekends off (apart from those that need to work those days, police, doctors etc) so that people can relax and see family.

- Also you would get your birthday and major family members birthdays off.

There is more but i grow tired, so vote for me for a happier brighter tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Bowties would be back in fashion. Bowties are cool.
    2. Fezzes would be back in fashion. Fezzes are cool.
    3. Fish sticks and custard would be the national meal.
    4. I'd be intolerant of intolerant people . . . and the Dutch.
    5. All scientific progress on AI would be watched closely to ensure we don't make a Skynet/Geth/Cylon/Etc
    6. Someone WILL build me a replica of the SSV Normandy SR-2 for me to live in.
    7. Also, I want Shepard's Citadel apartment to live in.
    8. And pie. Lots of pie. Pie > cake and that is the law.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    If I ruled the world, I would enact the Doomsday Protocol. Because I believe the best government is a thanatocracy.

How to stop wars, corruption, famine, disease, suffering: Remove the source of the problem: humanity.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would have free schooling/such, but the real Fun would be just humorous. I would make laws such as you must always carry a towel with you, nothing harmful or such but just humorous.

“Fake” wrestling matches are prohibited.
    It is illegal to gargle in public places.
    Every time a person is seriously burned, he must report the injury to the fire marshal.
    Prisoners who hurt themselves could serve an additional two years in jail.
    Minors may not go to businesses with coin-operated foosball machines unless accompanied by an adult.
    No one may pour a drink out on the ground at any drive-in movie.
    All garbage must be cooked before it can be fed to any hogs.
    Horses may not be tied to a tree on a public highway.
    Chasing fish in a city park is against the law.
    You may not tie an alligator to a fire hydrant.
    It is prohibited by the fire code to curse a fireman when he is engaged in his official duties.
    Tin cans may not be kicked more than five times, as it would constitute "illegally transporting litter."
    All men must be hatless during daylight hours.
    It is Illegal To Drive With An Uncaged Bear.
    It's Illegal To Have Christmas Decorations Up After Jan. 14.
    It's Illegal To Have Campaign signs/advertisements after 3 days of the ending of the campaign.
    It is Illegal To Wear A Bulletproof Vest While Committing A Murder.
    Once Convicted Of Drunk Driving You May Never Again Have Personalized Plates
    Bingo Games Can't Last More Than Ten Minutes.

And everytime I would start my state of union address I would begin with "Good news everyone....."

Bow down to me, you know my world will be benevolent and hilarious!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    If I ruled the world?

- Everyone would be equal and work would be manditory, by this i mean everyone has access to the same houses, cars etc.

- Housing and other needs would be given for free depending on your needs (e.g if you live next to your job then you do not require a car.)

- Everything would be free and there would be no money.

- You would require state permission to have more than 2 children (as it would require you to be moved to a house that had room).

- Education would be manditory till 12 years of age, then those that have shown an interest in learning and knowledge would go onto futher education. Those that showed no interest would be given apprenticeships for various manual jobs.

- Video games, movies, books and TV shows would continue aslong as they didn't harm peoples mental health (I'm looking at you reality TV).

- Crimes would be judged according to the damage done e.g vandilism would mean you have to clean the damage done. Only major crimes would result in prison (e.g murder, rape, assualt etc) and they would be manditory life sentances with the occasional death sentance depending on the crime.

- There would be a government that delt with smaller regional matters and would be elected by the people.

- The military, police force and all other armed forces would be under my command.

- A focus on medical care and technology, space travel and a cure for most major illnesses would be at the forefront.

- Animal rights would be enforced, eating meat would be limited to twice a week and animals would be protected under the law.

- Every 5th friday would be wacky tie day.

- Most people would have weekends off (apart from those that need to work those days, police, doctors etc) so that people can relax and see family.

- Also you would get your birthday and major family members birthdays off.

There is more but i grow tired, so vote for me for a happier brighter tomorrow.
    Thank fuck you don't rule the world.

-go mad with power
    -burn down the earth kingdom
    -get defeated by the avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    -create or free (peacefully, with compensation) a large island and make sure there is only a narrow path by sea to get there, heavily guarded and no escape.
    -create "the law" which is basically the same as current laws, only offer more freedom and equality. Everyone 100% equal, not depending on gender, race, orientation, same taxes for everyone, full capitalism, full freedom on speech.
    -since I rule the world, there is no need for military(no one to defend against), all those expenses would go towards hiring more police, lowering taxes and very basic free medical aid for everyone and science
    -everyone can do whatever they want but if they limit the freedom of others by using force or indirect ways (noise, dump garbage etc.), they go to the island for major offenses or after repeating minor ones
    -animal cruelty would also be a major offense (torture, pouching etc.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Put an end to the global regulation of barbiturates and create a system in which people could peacefully end their lives at the time of their choosing. Through continued verbal confirmation and waiting periods, those with chronic suffering would be able to opt out of their misery with dignity instead of having to splatter themselves with firearms or jump off bridges.

I'd pretty much just cap the amount of money one person can have at like 10million. After that they can buy as much crap as want so they keep the money flowing to everyone else.

If I ruled the world I would probably try to be a good leader but would eventually get corrupted by power and just abuse everyone :/

Deleted
    I'd go through assassination training just to overthrow you.

I'd hire spartan elite mercs to kill the rich assholes who ruined the economy. Then I'd give a cut to them and whats leftover goes to the middle class who are in dire need of financial aid. I'd constantly remind everyone that if they fuck the economy over again by being cheap greedy youknowwhats they will be killed by mercs and their money goes to the people they fucked over...lol.

i would f.... all